ADVERTISEMENT

How long does Ron DeSantis stay in 2nd place to Trump in primary polling? Will they pull the plug on him before he announces?

Honestly, Im refering to the suburban soccer moms who vote dem cause they dont like mean tweets, or they want to be able to kill their babies. Fugg em. Let them suffer.
You quote stock phrases and sayings.
If soccer moms have killed their babies why are they at soccer games?
And they do think Trump is a foolish man who lacks self control. They find him embarrassing.

And they do think Trump is a foolish man who lacks self control. They find him embarrassing.
No offense, but aren't you about 40 years older than the average suburban soccer mom? Exactly how many of them are you hanging out with regularly discussing Trump?

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
you understand my point of view here, no? not very interested in getting my point across in unique and interesting ways. suburban women who vote dems deserve the hellscape they vote to create.

you understand my point of view here, no? not very interested in getting my point across in unique and interesting ways. suburban women who vote dems deserve the hellscape they vote to create.
No quibble with that.

I think the economy about to go into the crapper will be enough to get Trump elected but its crazy how much lefty indoctrination has taken place with schools and the mainstream media etc. Exit polls in 2022 showed a single female was almost a guaranteed vote for Dems now. Its no wonder they push ideas to destroy marriage etc.

Last edited:
I think the economy about to go into the crapper will be enough to get Trump elected but its crazy how much lefty indoctrination has taken place with schools and the mainstream media etc. Exit polls in 2022 showed a single female was almost a guaranteed vote for Dems now. Its no wonder they push ideas to destroy marriage etc.
You’re so indoctrinated by Trump I almost feel sorry for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
It seems as though you Trumpers WANT our economy to fall into the tank.
This is why you are seen as not quite the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, fellas.

With that I’m taking the day off. You won’t get the larger point anyway so I’m screaming into the abyss.

You’re so indoctrinated by Trump I almost feel sorry for you.

I sure hope you are in FL so your vote for POTUS wont matter since FL isnt a swing state any longer. And hopefully if you arent in FL you dont live in AZ,GA,WI. PA or NV.

I sure hope you are in FL so your vote for POTUS wont matter since FL isnt a swing state any longer. And hopefully if you arent in FL you dont live in AZ,GA,WI. PA or NV.
Katie Hobbs signed over control of election oversight in AZ to Runbeck. That ensures that no pub will ever win AZ as long as that stands.

Thank goodness we listened to smart voters like @goldmom and just moved on...

Reactions: Gator Fever
It seems as though you Trumpers WANT our economy to fall into the tank.
This is why you are seen as not quite the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, fellas.

With that I’m taking the day off. You won’t get the larger point anyway so I’m screaming into the abyss.
This is just desperation right here. You RINO's show your dim wit blood every now and then. THIS is a perfect example. MANY lefties did this in the last presidential election, and if truth be known....covid (that I believe was manufactured to stop Trump) actually did this. China and their political allies (dims and RINO's) here in the US actually did this

This is just desperation right here. You RINO's show your dim wit blood every now and then. THIS is a perfect example. MANY lefties did this in the last presidential election, and if truth be known....covid (that I believe was manufactured to stop Trump) actually did this. China and their political allies (dims and RINO's) here in the US actually did this
Honestly, that's probably the most nonsensical thing she's ever posted here.

She's playing the DNC talking points to perfection. She parrots every point they make about Trump.

You calling me a Dimwit isn’t even offensive. It’s hilarious.

Reactions: EvilWayz
It doesn’t matter if it’s Trump or DeSantis who run if we don’t play hardball and ballot harvest like the crooked RATS we won’t win period.
I did see an article on Truth Social that claimed PA had just cleaned 180k (I think) illegitimate voters from its roll. We need more of that, across all the blue and purple states.

I'm a DeSantis guy....but that CNN townhall has 2016 Trump run all over it. The establishment has made 2 huge mistakes here. 1) They GAVE him outsider / counter culture status again. 2) They bring him in and let him talk, basically uninterrupted, for an entire show. In 2016 he was an outsider and they covered his every word. They could afford to make one of these mistakes,but not both.

I'm a DeSantis guy....but that CNN townhall has 2016 Trump run all over it. The establishment has made 2 huge mistakes here. 1) They GAVE him outsider / counter culture status again. 2) They bring him in and let him talk, basically uninterrupted, for an entire show. In 2016 he was an outsider and they covered his every word. They could afford to make one of these mistakes,but not both.
I think they did it on purpose.

If they did it on purpose then why did they cut the Town Hall 20 mins short?
I was just at my parents for mothers day brunch....my dad said the exact same thing, I shit you not. He said, its almost like they set that up, almost like they want Trump...like they think he is the only one they can beat. I promise dad aint no RINO. Smelled fishy to him too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT