ADVERTISEMENT

How long does Ron DeSantis stay in 2nd place to Trump in primary polling? Will they pull the plug on him before he announces?

'The Donald' seems to be paying an inordinate amount of attention to a guy that he claims has NO CHANCE of beating him, instead of just ignoring another loser in the crowd.... LMFAO.... 😂

It did not slip past me, that 'The Donald' is the one that picked this fight, and now he's begging the other guy to back down from it before the 'career lightening' (crocodile tears) strikes him dead forever....

Here's a surprise for ya. IF there was a ticket contest between Trump/DeSantis and Jim Jordan/Candice Owens, I'd go with the 2nd two as the much better choice....
🤓

Trump is playing this smart since the crooked establishment's grand plan is what it is. Continue to attack DeSantis to keep him mostly cut off from the base and attack DeSantis some more. When a Haley or anyone else attacks Trump then attack DeSantis again.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Feveredbrains, you are making just as much sense as 'The Donald' is making with his constant attacks on Ron, and then whining about Ron if he dares to give even a simple answer, and then predicting Ron's future career,,, jus-damn, you should put in to be DJT's campaign manager.... 🤣

Feveredbrains, you are making just as much sense as 'The Donald' is making with his constant attacks on Ron, and then whining about Ron if he dares to give even a simple answer, and then predicting Ron's future career,,, jus-damn, you should put in to be DJT's campaign manager.... 🤣

It seems to be working pretty good so far. The attack DeSantis no matter what is going on strategy has been very effective. DeSantis can't even get 40% now when him and Trump are the only 2 options given.

Again, no one has asked you to keep silent.

For there to be real and actual recourse, it will have to be through the courts however. Nothing else will do the trick. Short of that you'd have to have some type of legislation. Legislation could do the trick.

I keep repeating this and you keep responding that you can't be quite about it....even though I've never said that you should be quiet about it.
I think you may have not understood my post here. I am not calling you out...If anything,I am wondering if what I am doing actually means anything or is worthwhile. I am really not nor have I ever tried to change your mind. Mostly just trying to explain why I do what I do. I honestly am not trying to change you...or look for approval from you. just discussing. I enjoy doing that.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
What is SOMETHING???
I can answer this. It is something that this discussion has got me thinking about. I like to see how knowledgeable people are on the subject. What % of the public know in detail what happened with the whole Russian collusion BS?? My guess...about 5%. How about Hunters laptop? How many people really know how crooked this whole situation is? Even on this board?

To the first question. Do people know that before the FBI lied on the FISA warrant to investigate a political opponent of the current administration...they already knew that the Clinton campaign financed the Steele dossier and it was total BS? Because the spent I think about 20 million in tax dollars and three years of harassing the current President...and KNEW the whole thing was made up. I think it is important that people understand this.

Second question. , they discovered Hunters laptop in 2019 Right before the election in 2020 Trump was screaming at the top of his voice that Brandon was compromised. Networks refused to cover it...even in the debates they refused to let him speak freely about it. 50 "experts came out and said it was "Russian disinformation" Well how many people know that the FBI was in possession of the laptop since 2019, and KNEW it was Hunters? Now lets turn it around. What if that computer was Don Jr's with really bad stuff on there. Would the FBI have been silent? HELL NO they would not be. to me....we cannot allow this behavior in America. I think if it was confirmed it was Hunters laptop before people voted...the left would not have been able to generate enough fraudulent votes to steal the election.

Do we sit back and hope something changes, or do we try to educate as many people as we can what is happening around them?

I will sit back and listen to what anyone else is trying to do...and hopefully their ideas are better than mine. This HAS to change...or there WILL be an uprising. We are closer to one of those now than any time in my lifetime.

It seems to be working pretty good so far. The attack DeSantis no matter what is going on strategy has been very effective. DeSantis can't even get 40% now when him and Trump are the only 2 options given.
I do not believe his attacks are the reason for his lead. I also know 100% his popularity is WAY, WAY more than RINO's and lefties would like for everyone to believe. THEY FEAR his popularity. Both sides have accepted in some form that the government can run their lives better than they can themselves. They call us cultists, and blind love for the man...but either are too dumb to understand the difference between him and EVERY other candidate...or just really prefer the government to run their lives. Again..Trump is the ONLY candidate in ANY of our lives that is not controlled by a bigger, stronger entity...or cabal. THAT is why we love him, and he has such incredible support....and hate. WE want OUR voices to be heard...the other side wants government to control their lives.

Sorry, but unless I missed it, Ron's not even a declared candidate, and he might not ever be for 2024. Go ride your poll some more....

All 'The Donald' (used to be MAGA, now it's everybody love me) is doing is losing the support of those that like and appreciate what DeSantis has done as a 2-term Florida Governor.

If you believe that's a positive, then you're as confused as the guy that went One & Done as President.
The people GAVE DJT the WH, and all he did was piss it away with his DC ignorance and poor management (needed firing) of the corrupt Rats in the swamp....

That said, I'll still vote Pub or Independent over any Rat that they throw out there.... I said years ago that DJT should have gone away from (Independent or 3rd MAGA party) the RINO's that run the GOP now days.

Reactions: jsfgators
Sorry, but unless I missed it, Ron's not even a declared candidate, and he might not ever be for 2024. Go ride your poll some more....

All 'The Donald' (used to be MAGA, now it's everybody love me) is doing is losing the support of those that like and appreciate what DeSantis has done as a 2-term Florida Governor.

If you believe that's a positive, then you're as confused as the guy that went One & Done as President.
The people GAVE DJT the WH, and all he did was piss it away with his DC ignorance and poor management (needed firing) of the corrupt Rats in the swamp....

That said, I'll still vote Pub or Independent over any Rat that they throw out there.... I said year ago that DJT should have gone away from (Independent or 3rd MAGA party) the RINO's that run the GOP now days.
Funny thing is....you guys are doing the same thing you are accusing Trump of doing. the REAL enemy of the people is Brandon...not Trump...and not DeSantis.

Funny thing is....you guys are doing the same thing you are accusing Trump of doing. the REAL enemy of the people is Brandon...not Trump...and not DeSantis.
Wrong Capt, I'm not pushing Ron for the Pub nomination.

While the feveredbrain and the GhostofBrainless constantly attack Ron instead of FJB, while they push DJT.

Wrong Capt, I'm not pushing Ron for the Pub nomination.

While the feveredbrain and the GhostofBrainless constantly attack Ron instead of FJB, while they push DJT.
I agree....no reason WE need to be debating. This will work itself out. BRANDON is America's enemy...and the absolute IDIOTS who support him. THEY are the danger to OUR Country

Reactions: instaGATOR
Bitch and moan. Call your Congressman, go peacefully protest. Write letters. Send emails.

I find it hilarious that grown adults here with above average IQs can spend 24 hours a day bitching and moaning at each other, but somehow when it comes time for them to actually put it to use, they act like they are morons who can't crap without someone walking them to the toilet LOL
My mantra on this board has consistently been STOP LOOKING BACK AT 2020 and TURN THE PAGE.
I actually called my Congressman yesterday to let him know how I felt about him endorsing Trump.
Sorry you won’t like that because you’re either a DNC Troll or a Trump worker. Neither of which I have a favorable opinion about-but too bad.
You think you control this board but you only have about 5 hard core Trumpers.
It’s a free country. Good luck.!

I think you may have not understood my post here. I am not calling you out...If anything,I am wondering if what I am doing actually means anything or is worthwhile. I am really not nor have I ever tried to change your mind. Mostly just trying to explain why I do what I do. I honestly am not trying to change you...or look for approval from you. just discussing. I enjoy doing that.

No I think speaking your truth, if you'll pardon the woke expression, is the right thing to do and yea, that means something.

I didn't think you were trying to change me or shut me down and obviously I'm not trying to do that either. We're all trying to influence others but that is the art of conversation.

No I think speaking your truth, if you'll pardon the woke expression, is the right thing to do and yea, that means something.

I didn't think you were trying to change me or shut me down and obviously I'm not trying to do that either. We're all trying to influence others but that is the art of conversation.
Awesome! I was not trying to change your mind....there is not a whole lot of mind changing that goes on here...however I TRULY enjoy the conversations!

Did you see the things that Donald had to say about our great state? Man, I wouldnt do it, but its almost like Donald doesnt even want my vote.
Side note: watched the Tucker interview with Robert kennedy jr...if he actually knocked Biden off in the primary, he could actually earn my vote over DJT. I just need to see where he stands on some of the issues that were not discussed in the interview. My point is, DJT has pissed me off enough with the Florida / DeSantis stuff that I would entertain other non-commie options over DJT

Side note: watched the Tucker interview with Robert kennedy jr...if he actually knocked Biden off in the primary, he could actually earn my vote over DJT. I just need to see where he stands on some of the issues that were not discussed in the interview. My point is, DJT has pissed me off enough with the Florida / DeSantis stuff that I would entertain other non-commie options over DJT
I do not pay attention to the noise. What matter to me is what kind of job the person does when elected. In my 61 years...Trump did better than anyone else has...AND he was not controlled by anyone. Even though he was under constant attack by EVERYONE but his supporters...he still accomplished more good things than anyone in my lifetime. And he STILL made some mistakes that I think he will not make if elected in 2024. I do not like the bluster from him, but it is not end all for me. Our Country NEEDS Donald Trump. t this point..unless DeSantis goes establishment, he will be a close second for me. I really love what he has done in Florida.

Did you see the things that Donald had to say about our great state? Man, I wouldnt do it, but its almost like Donald doesnt even want my vote.
I love Trump… but that was just really stupid comment trashing his own state especially after receiving endorsements from several Florida congressman that will have to be re-elected.

Maybe 'The Donald' needs to move his fatazz back to NY, from the Floirda 'snowbird haven in WPBch',,, where they all LOVE HIM TOO! 🙄

Since there was no response on the other thread, I figured that I'd put this post here too....

Ron is just a blue collar guy that played in the Little League World Series. That skill eventually paid his way to college on a Baseball scholarship to Yale, where he was voted Captain by the team. While attending Yale he worked a variety of jobs, including as an electrician's assistant and a coach at a baseball camp.

>>> He graduated from Yale in 2001 with a B.A., magna cum laude.
After Yale, he taught history and coached for a year at Darlington School in Georgia.

>>> He subsequently attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor, cum laude. (I must have missed out on the definition of DUMB)
🙄

Ron's also demonstrated that he's not patriotic either....

DeSantis joined
the United States Navy in 2004 and was promoted to lieutenant before serving as a JAG legal advisor to SEAL Team One. During his military career, DeSantis has been awarded the Bronze Star Medal, the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, and the Iraq Campaign Medal

Then the U.S. Department of Justice appointed DeSantis to serve as a Special Assistant U.S. attorney at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida.

DeSantis was first elected to Congress in 2012, and was reelected in 2014 and 2016. During his tenure he became a founding member of the Freedom Caucus and was an ally of President Donald Trump.

He's such a RINO that he frequently criticized Special Council Robert Mueller's investigation into allegations of "links and/or coordination" between the Trump campaign and Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

DeSantis won the Florida Governors race in 2018.
Then after what his job performance as Gov for 4 years demonstrated, he was reelected by the largest margin in Florida history with a 19.4% margin of victory. How smart is he? He's holding 20+ Billion in Florida's treasury while others go bankrupt, even with a scamdemic to deal with....

He's still married to his wife and they have 3 children.

In 2022, DeSantis appeared on the Time 100, Time's annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, but you can go here if you want the rest of the story...

en.wikipedia.org

Ron DeSantis - Wikipedia

Now, you genius know-it-all types can post what 'The Donald' has done in his lifetime for a general comparison, but please leave out the really bad stuff that he's also known for....

PS -- Keep in mind that I'll still vote for the Trumpster again if he's the Pub entry, as I have twice before, because that's all I'll have,,,
as the lesser of two evils.... (I'm betting on CRICKETS from either on DJT's resume) 🤓

Reactions: jsfgators
Since there was no response on the other thread, I figured that I'd put this post here too....

Ron is just a blue collar guy that played in the Little League World Series. That skill eventually paid his way to college on a Baseball scholarship to Yale, where he was voted Captain by the team. While attending Yale he worked a variety of jobs, including as an electrician's assistant and a coach at a baseball camp.

>>> He graduated from Yale in 2001 with a B.A., magna cum laude.
After Yale, he taught history and coached for a year at Darlington School in Georgia.

>>> He subsequently attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 2005 with a Juris Doctor, cum laude. (I must have missed out on the definition of DUMB)
🙄

Ron's also demonstrated that he's not patriotic either....

DeSantis joined
the United States Navy in 2004 and was promoted to lieutenant before serving as a JAG legal advisor to SEAL Team One. During his military career, DeSantis has been awarded the Bronze Star Medal, the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, and the Iraq Campaign Medal

Then the U.S. Department of Justice appointed DeSantis to serve as a Special Assistant U.S. attorney at the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Middle District of Florida.

DeSantis was first elected to Congress in 2012, and was reelected in 2014 and 2016. During his tenure he became a founding member of the Freedom Caucus and was an ally of President Donald Trump.

He's such a RINO that he frequently criticized Special Council Robert Mueller's investigation into allegations of "links and/or coordination" between the Trump campaign and Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

DeSantis won the Florida Governors race in 2018.
Then after what his job performance as Gov for 4 years demonstrated, he was reelected by the largest margin in Florida history with a 19.4% margin of victory. How smart is he? He's holding 20+ Billion in Florida's treasury while others go bankrupt, even with a scamdemic to deal with....

He's still married to his wife and they have 3 children.

In 2022, DeSantis appeared on the Time 100, Time's annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, but you can go here if you want the rest of the story...

en.wikipedia.org

Ron DeSantis - Wikipedia

Now, you genius know-it-all types can post what 'The Donald' has done in his lifetime for a general comparison, but please leave out the really bad stuff that he's also known for....

PS -- Keep in mind that I'll still vote for the Trumpster again if he's the Pub entry, as I have twice before, because that's all I'll have,,,
as the lesser of two evils.... (I'm betting on CRICKETS from either on DJT's resume) 🤓
He's the man. I think he has a net worth of like $500K also, so its not like he is some rich elite

Reactions: goldmom
He's the man. I think he has a net worth of like $500K also, so its not like he is some rich elite
Currently, most senators and representatives make $174,000 per year, the salary that has been in effect since 2009 despite failed legislature to make annual adjustments.
They are paid only while they hold elected office. When their term in office ends, they stop receiving a salary. Members of Congress must be at least 62 years old in addition to having completed five years of service Pension payment amounts are determined by a calculation based on the number of service years and the average of the three years of highest salaries.
(some changes to retirement pay and when you can get it for those that served 20+ years)

In 2020, the Florida Governor's salary was $130,273 per year.

In Florida, the salary of the governor stood at $134,181 as of 2021, as the 3rd largest population state with a 20+ Billion state treasury surplus, was the 19th lowest among the 50 states. For additional context, the typical state governor earns between $147,000 and $150,000 ...

>>> Georgia. Governor: Brian Kemp (Republican) Salary: $175,000, and the bankrupt Californication Gov is being paid $201,680

Just an Oh BTW, a former Florida Gov can run again, but they have to wait for one or more terms to pass before running for the Gov office again.

https://work.chron.com/congressional-salaries-retirement-benefits-7896.html

Here's some additional news on what Ron is doing currently...

Currently, most senators and representatives make $174,000 per year, the salary that has been in effect since 2009 despite failed legislature to make annual adjustments.
They are paid only while they hold elected office. When their term in office ends, they stop receiving a salary. Members of Congress must be at least 62 years old in addition to having completed five years of service Pension payment amounts are determined by a calculation based on the number of service years and the average of the three years of highest salaries.
(some changes to retirement pay and when you can get it for those that served 20+ years)

In 2020, the Florida Governor's salary was $130,273 per year.

In Florida, the salary of the governor stood at $134,181 as of 2021, as the 3rd largest population state with a 20+ Billion state treasury surplus, was the 19th lowest among the 50 states. For additional context, the typical state governor earns between $147,000 and $150,000 ...

>>> Georgia. Governor: Brian Kemp (Republican) Salary: $175,000, and the bankrupt Californication Gov is being paid $201,680

Just an Oh BTW, a former Florida Gov can run again, but they have to wait for one or more terms to pass before running for the Gov office again.

https://work.chron.com/congressional-salaries-retirement-benefits-7896.html

Here's some additional news on what Ron is doing currently...
Dang. We could rotate RDS and Donalds. I like Byron Donalds after RDS for gov.

So who are these establishment figures? What 3rd and 4th parties did they use? Finally, how much did they give him?
No clue, ask the Hidens how to launder money. We do know big time RINOs Jeb Bush and Paul Ryan probably gave him some $$$.

What did they expect back for that cash is the question. This is why many people liked Trump, cause he is one of the richest men in the world and can't be bought.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
No clue, ask the Hidens how to launder money. We do know big time RINOs Jeb Bush and Paul Ryan probably gave him some $$$.

What did they expect back for that cash is the question. This is why many people liked Trump, cause he is one of the richest men in the world and can't be bought.
Soooooo....what i got from you is "no clue"....Probably bush and ryan gave him some money...no specifics here. Get lost pal. You dont know shit, you are throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Look how you phrase that...."We do know.....probably"

Trump is handling the CNN person pretty good.
If you mean showing us why he shouldn’t ever be President again he’s clearly demonstrating that to anyone with three digits attached to their IQ.
Take away the obvious CNN Agenda and the “I’m a tough woman” persona of Caitlin Collins (?) and we have a preview of Trump 2.0. Looking for revenge and payback to his “enemies” instead of looking out for America.
NEITHER HE NOR JOE SHOULD BE IN OFFICE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT