ADVERTISEMENT

How dirty was Billy Donovan during his time at Florida

The FBI and the NCAA are two separate organizations you halfwit retarded phuck Chuck Person basically took a 75 thousand bribe to encourage two Auburn basketball players to leave school early.

The two players only received a small amount of money and I believe they had to repay it.

Since the Auburn scheme encouraged enrolled players to leave school, the players received a relatively small amount of money and the money has already been repaid, the odds of the NCAA hammering Auburn are probably somewhere between small and non existent.

But please don't let facts stop you from holding your breath waiting for Auburn to get hammered. The world can always use one less phuck tard

Last edited:
The FBI and the NCAA are two separate organizations you halfwit retarded phuck Chuck Person basically took a 75 thousand bribe to encourage two Auburn basketball players to leave school early.

The two players only received a small amount of money and I believe they had to repay it.

Since the Auburn scheme encouraged enrolled players to leave school, the players received a relatively small amount of money and the money has already been repaid, the odds of the NCAA hammering Auburn are probably somewhere between small and non existent.

But please don't let facts stop you from holding your breath waiting for Auburn to get hammered. The world can always use one less phuck tard

The NCAA doesn't have subpoena or deposition ability, and cannot charge a person with perjury. But the FBI does, oh yes indeedy. Threat of jail time always gets people singing like birds. Oh, and if they get testimony that leads to other trails of illegality, they will follow those as well. Not just basketball is in deep dung. Who knows how far this will go, or to what sports. Heck, it could hop to different universities. And once the FBI is done, the NCAA just takes their evidence and moves forward.

You are just so very clueless about how the world works. But hang around here, we have plenty of smart people who graduated from real universities that can explain things to you.

You are still a dumb ****. Half of Auburn's recruits are three star recruits. If you are pushing people to uncover some massive cheating scheme, you probably don't start at a school that is full of three star recruits

The only reason Person got entangied in this mess in the first place is because one of the FBI's informants was a former NBA referee who he knew him from his days as a NBA player

You are still a dumb ****. Half of Auburn's recruits are three star recruits. If you are pushing people to uncover some massive cheating scheme, you probably don't start at a school that is full of three star recruits

The only reason Person got entangied in this mess in the first place is because one of the FBI's informants was a former NBA referee who he knew him from his days as a NBA player

We shall see.

It's quite a coincidence that wherever Bruce Pearl goes, slimy controversy suddenly appears, even back to his days as an assistant at Iowa.

Why do people bring up shit that they don't know anything about? Anybody who thinks anything is going to happen to Auburn in this FBI case knows absolutely nothing about the case

He really doesn't comprehend the all around irony in this post with these words and the thread as a whole..

Btw, life with Mullen is just soo rough, I'll see your boys back here in Gainesville for the first time in over a decade soon enough...

For some reason, it takes him 3 usernames to do so. Oops, 4. I forgot ohsfan24.
I've never really seen too much trouble out of him...on this board anyway...however he came on the scene of the Byron Cowart recruitment claiming that Byron's HS coach was delaying his signing with AU because the coach was a Gator fan. Little did he mention that the same coach had 3-4 other players signing that day and not a one signed with UF and not a one had a delayed signing.

Besides that and his sudden Woody for Billy Donovan I've never seen too many problems out of him.

Meh, he ALWAYS runs over here when something is "going on" between the two schools with the mantra that Auburn is beyond reproach and everyone else is cheating and dirty. Text book Neapolitan Syndrome.

Last edited:
Did ohsfan get band? I mean, it's kinda like the NCAA vacating aubarn's season, you know it's coming, you just don't know when.

He almost immediately started attracting a bunch of 4 and 5 star recruits at a historically mediocre basketball program

He comes from the Rick Pitino coaching tree .Pitino might be the single dirtiest coach in the entire history of college basketball

If you add these things together, I an thinking he was likely pretty dirty. Good thing for him that he left before the FBI investigation started
He almost immediately started attracting a bunch of 4 and 5 star recruits at a historically mediocre basketball program

He comes from the Rick Pitino coaching tree .Pitino might be the single dirtiest coach in the entire history of college basketball

If you add these things together, I an thinking he was likely pretty dirty. Good thing for him that he left before the FBI investigation started

Lmao...maybe he's just a great coach D Bag

The thing with Donovan is this:

I can’t name another championship coach in any sport where I’ve literally never heard anyone (of any substance) say a cross word about.

Everyone likes and respects billy Donovan and that’s with 2 national titles, a few final 4’s and a bunch of elite 8’s

Can’t name another coach in any sport

The thing with Donovan is this:

I can’t name another championship coach in any sport where I’ve literally never heard anyone (of any substance) say a cross word about.

Everyone likes and respects billy Donovan and that’s with 2 national titles, a few final 4’s and a bunch of elite 8’s

Can’t name another coach in any sport
Yeah, to create a thread attacking his integrity is pretty absurd and stupid.

The autism is strong in this one. He has Gators, Noles, Dawgs, and Canes all united against him.

It's like the Starks, the Lannisters, and the Targaryens uniting against the Night King.

Another similarity: his IQ equals the Night King’s body temperature

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT