ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

The following statement made by Kalim Goodman is very interesting:

"But the Biden administration always called rafah the "redline".

Now I have never heard that but I am open minded. The word "always" indicates to me that this would have been said quite a ways back. I don't know if putting redline in quotes means that the administration actually used that term or whether it is a Kalim paraphrase of what he thinks was said. The writing is not clear.
Bottom line: This is a bold statement being made by Kalim without any proof provided. If it's true, the proof should be out there and Kalim should provide it.
I am standing by.....lets see the "truth"

Doesnt make it any less stubborn or stupid. Evwnrually, even the most sporting and egalitarian enemy says to hell with it and kills everything that moves.

If people are accusing you of genocide, might as well be really guilty of it.
Yeah not so easy. There is still an awful lot of Jew hatred in the world. The Israelis are not dumb

Reactions: goldmom
Because he is a jackass. That's the dumbest analysis by an officer I've ever heard.

Mark Levin is the most boring human being on the planet. He's also considered a brilliant legal mind by people of both parties.
Mark Levin is pretty far down the sheep slop ladder.

#snowflake
#tryingtostayrelevant
#nobodycaresabouther

I wondered what happened to her after she lost her election. Good riddance.
She is actually an idiot and it’s not a secret that Trump doesn’t particularly seek her support.
Remember she is the one who tweeted out that she didn’t believe Casey DeSantis really had breast cancer.
No one on here should put anything she tweets on this site.

My assertion was proven correct. You really need to expand your news horizon. I'm actually stunned that you guys didn't know that rafah was his redline. Your news outlets hide something that simple from y'all? Geez
So Rafah is the headquarters of Hamas and you are saying that Biden has always forbidden Israel from attacking their enemys' headquarters. That is really stupid if true.

Reactions: BCSpell
I'll ignore the pointless stuff.

Yes he is trying threading the needle. I don't disagree with that. What i disagree with and/or I am debating is this particular decision as an example of that.

Every president has to thread the needle on things that divide their party, just see Trump on abortion and Ukraine.

Unlike you, I get it and I don't criticize any of them for it. It's apart of the game.

So what am I wrong about? You still haven't answered that. In order for me to be wrong. You'll have to provide evidence that Biden saying that rafah wasn't his redline. Everytime rafah was mentioned, he called or indicated that was his redline. Show me I'm wrong.
I absolutely answered that - Rafah has not always been a red line. Biden is bowing up to Netanyahu because his poll numbers are in the toilet and he’s trying to save a swing state. You said it’s “always been a red line”. It hasn’t - 60 days ago the administration was discussing the details of the invasion.

Second - Trump is not threading any needles on global conflicts - he’s said many times he would end the forever war in Ukraine immediately upon taking office. How many peace talks in Ukraine has Biden brokered? None, because he doesn’t want the war to end.

On abortion, he is pro life. He’s made that clear. But he’s also made it clear it should be a state-level decision. You know, let people be free and pick where they live if abortion is their #1 issue.

When the enemy puts their control structures and weapons caches under schools and hospitals who is to blame? You're the one who needs to "learn".

You are coming across very ignorant about this conflict. Hamas has ALWAYS used civilians as human shields. They then use those deaths as propaganda to win the hearts and minds of people like you...who they'd kill if they could.

Freaking leftist Wikipedia is to the right of you:

According to Charles Freilich, a former Israeli deputy national security advisor, Hamas have strategically embedded their forces among civilian populations, utilizing them as human shields and intentionally provoking Israel to cause civilian casualties in its responses. Simultaneously, Israel has consistently taken extensive measures to minimize innocent enemy casualties, employing special tactics and risking personnel - a record favorable in comparison to other countries dealing with terrorist threats.[85]
NATO is to the right of you:

Hamas’ most common uses of human shields include:
Firing rockets, artillery, and mortars from or in proximity to heavily populated civilian areas, often from ornear facilities which should be protected according to the Geneva Convention (e.g. schools, hospitals,or mosques).

Locating military or security-related infrastructures such as HQs, bases, armouries, access routes,lathes,3 or defensive positions within or in proximity to civilian areas.

Protecting terrorists’ houses and military facilities, or rescuing terrorists who were besieged orwarned by the IDF.4

Combating the IDF from or in proximity to residential and commercial areas, including using civilians for intelligence gathering missions.
That's what Kalim gets from learning his war strategy from Rachel Maddow every night.

I wasn't talking about the Israelis, I was talking about us.

You'll note that the Israelis don't half ass anything, and haven't lost a war since 1947.
Can you imagine if Biden were president in 1945? Biden is such a weak man that he was even against going in to get UBL. Biden proves Bob Gates to be right every single day.

I absolutely answered that - Rafah has not always been a red line. Biden is bowing up to Netanyahu because his poll numbers are in the toilet and he’s trying to save a swing state. You said it’s “always been a red line”. It hasn’t - 60 days ago the administration was discussing the details of the invasion.

Second - Trump is not threading any needles on global conflicts - he’s said many times he would end the forever war in Ukraine immediately upon taking office. How many peace talks in Ukraine has Biden brokered? None, because he doesn’t want the war to end.

On abortion, he is pro life. He’s made that clear. But he’s also made it clear it should be a state-level decision. You know, let people be free and pick where they live if abortion is their #1 issue.
That is incorrect but I am over it. I know I am correct about what I said. Even your articles support my claims but you have to be you. So moving on.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
I wasn't talking about the Israelis, I was talking about us.

You'll note that the Israelis don't half ass anything, and haven't lost a war since 1947.
Idk if they win or lose. I just know that it seems like they are always fighting the same people. They have a really bad location.

That is incorrect but I am over it. I know I am correct about what I said. Even your articles support my claims but you have to be you. So moving on.
Can you at least admit that "always" is not a correct term to use because that implies from the beginning and that is not even close to being accurate? I will assume you are on the side of Israel and not Hamas. With that being said, how does Israel win the war without cleaning out the scum in Gaza, acknowleding civilian deaths. I am sure you're familiar with civilian deaths in a couple cities named Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Idk if they win or lose. I just know that it seems like they are always fighting the same people. They have a really bad location.
*stares in disbelief*

The Israelis fight wars exactly as long as they have to.

The first Arab-Israeli War 1948–49

Israel versus Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, and Syria, plus the Palestinian partition

Israel wins, expands their territory to the Egyptian border.

Suez Crisis 1956 - Six Day War 1967

Israel versus Egypt and Syria

Israel essentially wipes out Egyptian and Syrian air forces,

Israel wins in less than a week, takes control of Gaza Strip, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank, and Jerusalem

Yom Kippur War 1973

After 3 weeks of fighting the Israelis encircled Suez City and were within striking distance (100km) of Cairo. The Israelis having no idea what the hell they'd do with Egypt, allowed the Egyptians to sue for peace, ending their 30 year state of war.

Lebanon war 1982

Israel versus the Palestinian Liberation Organization in Lebanon

Israel runs the PLO out of Lebanon into Tripoli after the assassination of their ambassador to the UK by Abu Nidal fighters.

Hezbollah border raid Lebanon War II 2006

Israel versus Hezbollah backed by Iranian regular army

After 34 days of fighting and IDF blockading Lebanon from the sea, UN brokered cease fire ends the conflict.

Hamas border raid 2023

Israel versus Hamas
IN PROGRESS.

They keep fighting the same people because Arabs don't understand anything but an ass whipping.

No one exemplifies my personal ideal of "If you can take it and hold it it's yours" like Israel.

This also proves the "evil genocidal Jews" aren't that evil, since they are perfectly willing to let their enemies limp home with a bloody nose instead of wiping them off the face of the earth.

Until now anyways.

Last edited:
*stares in disbelief*

Israel versus Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, and Syria, plus the Palestinian partition

Suez Crisis 1956 - Six Day War 1957

Israel wins in less than a week, takes control of Gaza Strip, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank, and Jerusalem

Yom Kippur War 1973

After 3 weeks of fighting the Israelis encircled Suez City and were within striking distance (100km) of Cairo. The Israelis having no idea what the hell they'd do with Egypt, allowed the Egyptians to sue for peace, ending their 30 year state of war.

Lebanon war 1982

Israel runs the PLO out of Lebanon into Tripoli after the assassination of their ambassador to the UK by Abu Nidal fighters.

After 34 days of fighting and IDF blockading Lebanon from the sea, UN brokered cease fire ends the conflict.

Hamas border raid 2023

Israel versus Hamas
IN PROGRESS.

They keep fighting the same people because Arabs don't understand anything but an ass whipping.

No one exemplifies my personal ideal of "If you can take it and hold it it's yours" like Israel.

This also proves the "evil genocidal Jews" aren't that evil, since they are perfectly willing to let their enemies limp home with a bloody nose instead of wiping them off the face of the earth.

Until now anyways.
Never underestimate Kalim's ability to demonstrate extreme ignorance. It's his super power.

*stares in disbelief*

Yom Kippur War 1973

Lebanon war 1982

Hamas border raid 2023

Israel versus Hamas
IN PROGRESS.

Until now anyways.
Wasn't the 6 day war in 1967? And after the return of peace, Israel gave Egypt back the Sinai Peninsula, and left Gaza and the West Bank, but kept East Jerusalem and part of the Golan Heights. Didn't they also name Jerusalem their Capital City, which no other Country honored until Trump became President.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
*stares in disbelief*

Yom Kippur War 1973

Lebanon war 1982

Hamas border raid 2023

Israel versus Hamas
IN PROGRESS.

Until now anyways.
They are still fighting with Hezbollah today. See you can't kill an ideology!

Can you at least admit that "always" is not a correct term to use because that implies from the beginning and that is not even close to being accurate? I will assume you are on the side of Israel and not Hamas. With that being said, how does Israel win the war without cleaning out the scum in Gaza, acknowleding civilian deaths. I am sure you're familiar with civilian deaths in a couple cities named Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
I stand by always because when asked about Rafah, he always had concerns/conditions and was expressed that it would allowed. How rafah was handle was always his redline. I will add this late but he started talking about not going into rafah in February, see link.

Correct, I am 1000% on Israel side. I don't like the innocent people being killed but ultimately they elected Hamas, so I won't lose any sleep over it.

I don't think that you can destroy an ideology and by killing so many innocent people, you are raising more people in that area with hatred towards them. It's a lose/lose. I personally don't see a true win. That is something the US acknowledge in Iraq/Afghanistan/Vietnam (too late).

Last edited:
I stand by always because when asked about Rafah, he always had concerns/conditions and was expressed that it would allowed. How rafah was handle was always his redline.

Correct, I am 1000% on Israel side. I don't like the innocent people being killed but ultimately they elected Hamas, so I won't lose any sleep over it.

I don't think that you can destroy an ideology and by killing so many innocent people, you are raising more people in that area with hatred towards them. It's a lose/lose. I personally don't see a true win. That is something the US acknowledge in Iraq/Afghanistan/Vietnam (too late).
I submit that anyone who supports Hamas and thus the genocide of Jews is not innocent. They are a not so unfortunate form of collateral damage ...

I submit that anyone who supports Hamas and thus the genocide of Jews is not innocent. They are a not so unfortunate form of collateral damage ...
Well they all don't support Hamas, just like not everyone supports Joe Biden. They got about 44% of the vote.

No leader has 100% support from its people, unless it's Putin and he's even at 97%.

• Haha
Well they all don't support Hamas, just like not everyone supports Joe Biden. They got about 44% of the vote.

No leader has 100% support from its people, unless it's Putin and he's even at 97%.
That's disingenuous crap, at least 3/4 of the Palestinians support Hamas.

You comparing it to Joe Biden is beyond ridiculous ...

• Haha
Wasn't the 6 day war in 1967? And after the return of peace, Israel gave Egypt back the Sinai Peninsula, and left Gaza and the West Bank, but kept East Jerusalem and part of the Golan Heights. Didn't they also name Jerusalem their Capital City, which no other Country honored until Trump became President.
Yes, I was typing fast on my phone.

Reactions: BCSpell
I'll just leave these here:

IDF-border-hotties.jpg

IDF-gunner.jpg

Hotredhead-IDFchick.jpg

idfborderchick.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT