ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

You think Israel is just sitting there twiddling their thumbs with no missiles, politely waiting on our delivery? 😂
No but they don't have certain weapons that can do particular things. Not having certain weapons can impact strategy.

No but they don't have certain weapons that can do particular things. Not having certain weapons can impact strategy.
They have plenty of weapons to get the job done.

Which is why weapons are fungible…which is why Biden had to make the red line even entering Rafah. Once he sends those missiles he has no idea where the weapons used came from.

As I see the evolution of this discussion, it seems that some have completely forgotten or maybe never completely bought into the title of this thread.
The Democrats and media same thing really want you to forget that Hamas murdered innocent Israelis. They want you to think that Israel is the aggressor here. They are not they are just finishing what these pieces of garbage started.

One day Tehran is going to find out what FAFO REALLY means. Honestly I'm surprised it hasn't happened already after this latest bullshit.
Exactly none of the stuff would happen if Trump was in office.

No, no Russia attack on Ukraine or Hamas attack. None of it. It tells you what the world thinks about the weakness of the US and it's senile leader. ...

You think Israel is just sitting there twiddling their thumbs with no missiles, politely waiting on our delivery? 😂
The point is, Israel will get this done without precision weapons that they are holding up. I would carpet bomb the terrorists and blame FJB for the collateral damage.

I agree with those who say corrupt and senile Joe Biden will not be the Denocrat candidate come November.
You have to wonder........then who? Heels Up Ho? The Dims have NO ONE worth running. Diaper Joe was supposed to be their "moderate puppet". He's anything but moderate but he's not calling the shots either.

48e2ji.jpg

You have to wonder........then who? Heels Up Ho? The Dims have NO ONE worth running. Diaper Joe was supposed to be their "moderate puppet". He's anything but moderate but he's not calling the shots either.

48e2ji.jpg
I'm not sure who they will replace him with but I don't think it will be Kamala. But I am thinking that when they the polls are still bad around convention time they will panic and BIden will suddemly say due to health concerns he is not running. The evil Dems will then plug in their Manchurian candidate

Last edited:
Puke U pissed that Jewish comedian Jerry Seinfeld spoke at their commencement. Dumb Fuch racists.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT