ADVERTISEMENT

Gators @ Kentucky...

Sorry but I'm done with Dan Mullen and this team this year after watching him do NOTHING with 2 minutes at the end of the 1st half with 3 timeouts in his pocket. He literally just sat there looking at his playsheet and let the clock run out. 2 full ****ing minutes and all 3 timeouts and his offense on the field. He decides to do nothing and go to the locker room instead.

He is letting this garbage filth team beat us and Grantham isn't doing us any favors either. Selling the rest of my tickets for the season because if we can't beat the shit teams in the East by at least 50, we have no hope in hell against Georgia in 3 weeks.

So much for having the best coach in the SEC East. This namby pamby liberal bullshit lazy attitude is killing this team. We do our best when we are going for the kill and instead he sits back and lets garbage kentucky look like a real football team. This game should have been done by halftime.
KY isn't trash but they are one dimensional. Grantham's not a power 5 defensive coordinator, we've known that. Mullen's letting lightning sit on the pine while the sands fall through the hourglass.

Sorry but I'm done with Dan Mullen and this team this year after watching him do NOTHING with 2 minutes at the end of the 1st half with 3 timeouts in his pocket. He literally just sat there looking at his playsheet and let the clock run out. 2 full ****ing minutes and all 3 timeouts and his offense on the field. He decides to do nothing and go to the locker room instead.

He is letting this garbage filth team beat us and Grantham isn't doing us any favors either. Selling the rest of my tickets for the season because if we can't beat the shit teams in the East by at least 50, we have no hope in hell against Georgia in 3 weeks.

So much for having the best coach in the SEC East. This namby pamby liberal bullshit lazy attitude is killing this team. We do our best when we are going for the kill and instead he sits back and lets garbage kentucky look like a real football team. This game should have been done by halftime.

Thank you! I was literally thinking about saying something about Mullen, but was thinking it could stir up a hornets nest.

My thoughts? Win or lose tonight....I think it would be good to take stock of the last few years and consider the possibility if we have a Mark Richt-lite on our hands.

Nice guy. Gets along with players.

But never able to get over the hump

Reactions: gatordad3
KY isn't trash but they are one dimensional. Grantham's not a power 5 defensive coordinator, we've known that. Mullen's letting lightning sit on the pine while the sands fall through the hourglass.

And both of those choices(to retain Grantham and Jones) falls 100% on his shoulders.

The holding calls have killed the Gators
A hold wipes out a red zone trip the FG is blocked for a TD
A hold just now wipes out a gain to midfield two plays later an interception

KY sucks, this is a gift

Oh fer crissake grow up

We better stop them and come back as even a Georgia win wouldn't save us then probably. I have no confidence Auburn would upset Georgia.

Oh fer crissake grow up

Like it or not, UF is now in a legit rivalry with UK......in football. Like it or not, if UF loses tonight it will result in 2 losses to UK in 3 years after 31 wins straight.

Like it or not, Mullen struck lightening in a bottle last year qb and wr-wise, but the defense was the downfall.....and will continue to be the downfall with Grantham.

Well no more mistakes
blocked FG gives them a Td
Interception gives them a short field

penalties

no mistakes the last ten minutes FL still wins
One mistake and those backwoods rednecks get the upset,

which will anger our backwoods rednecks

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Like it or not, UF is now in a legit rivalry with UK......in football. Like it or not, if UF loses tonight it will result in 2 losses to UK in 3 years after 31 wins straight.

Like it or not, Mullen struck lightening in a bottle last year qb and wr-wise, but the defense was the downfall.....and will continue to be the downfall with Grantham.
KY has improved even hip though our kids should be way ahead absent killer gaffes

No, the grow up was aimed at the snowflake whining by our esteemed magat friend

SMH at the pussification of camo wearers

and note, I am responding exactly in kind

Last edited:
They always play you guys tough... similar to NC state and us (except lately where everyone buries us)
Well no more mistakes
blocked FG gives them a Td
Interception gives them a short field

penalties

no mistakes the last ten minutes FL still wins
One mistake and those backwoods rednecks get the upset,

which will anger our backwoods rednecks

So, now we're playing the "What if?" game like UK used to do and USCe still does.

If your standard rules is moral victories than that sounds rather depressing

KY has improved even hip though our kids should be way ahead absent killer gaffes

No, the grow up was aimed at the snowflake whining by our esteemed magat friend

SMH at the pussificaion of camo wearers

and note, I am responding exactly in kind

Uk got better.....maybe....but I've heard that enough times to lessen the pain whenever UK plays UF close. Most of time they would end up making some scrub bowl by the end of the year.

So, now we're playing the "What if?" game like UK used to do and USCe still does.

If your standard rules is moral victories than that sounds rather depressing
In what effing universe is noting penalties are killers is anyone playing a moral victory game?

Good god another snowflake

Stoops was smart by staying in the refs ears over that no call cause they are calling everything against us.

Reactions: kb851
Its pretty simple, Dan is predictable and a good DC can pick his plays off and eat them like candy. BTW Richardson is the better QB.

Yep.

I really don't understand why he was so much different of a play caller in his first stint with UF compared to now.

You can still play to a players strengths and give variety in play calling, not one or the other.

This kind of play calling is relying 100% on player talent to overcome difficulties rather than game time coaching.

As if on cue, FL gets their thirteenth penalty wiping out a first and goal on a really iffy call
13 penalties, over 100 yards and wiping out good plays
it matters

In what effing universe is noting penalties are killers is anyone playing a moral victory game?

Good god another snowflake

Because you are noting a different outcome if they didn't happen.
That's what a moral victory is.

Now, now temper temper....if you're gonna resort to name calling I might just have to point out the irony of your insult.

It will be ok. Perhaps you should cool your head and take some deep breaths. A brisk walk, perhaps?

KY offense has one good TD drand a short field TD drive

Gator defense has been fine, who knows from here
One third down conversion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT