ADVERTISEMENT

GameDay Thread/Florida vs FSU

This Gator team staring at 12-0 with a Paxton Lynch.

With all that,,,Harris....buck up, kick some ass next week and down this stretch.

Defend that one ooz.

No reason to throw the ball that far ahead of Powell.

Actually, he's supposed to lead the guy on a crossing route. OC's typically call that against man coverage and the idea is to throw pull the dragging receiver away from man coverage, you do that by leading him out front so he can run away from the coverage without slowing down. He just had way too much heat on it. But I know y'all will think that's another excuse for him because apparently I think Treon is some good QB or something.

Of course he's supposed to lead him but he had all the time in the world, Powell was wide open 5 yards away directly in his face and Treon led him so far he could barely get his finger tips on it.

How?

Almost anyone on this board could have hit that pass.

Oh and the game is over with that TD.

I do not know how Treon Harris even won a championship

Because, just like when we got him and so many people were praising him because of the competition he played against, the film showed that he was playing with great players (like Callaway).

Every piece of film I saw showed a QB who made one read and that's it. Nothing else.

Without the D playing as well as they did we would have been completely embarrassed. Incompetent on the other 2 phases is the entire reason we lost

Lol@ them just now calling an interference penalty. The least obvious one of the night gets called.

Harris missed 2 EASY TD passes to Callaway tonight. That is the difference between winning and losing.

I am of the opinion that Treon Harris actually signed with FSU. He has been the best player. He won the game for them.

We shouldn't run a normal formation or basic play once next week. We will only score w trick plays.

This is the most pathetic QB that Florida has ever had, this is more embarrassing than losing to Ga southern. There's absolutely no question about it

Treon and Hardin don't deserve to breathe

Fewest points we've ever scored against the Noles.

If only Treon could figure out what being a QB is all about.

I'm sure I'll end up watching at some point in time but I'll try not to watch next week if I can help it. I straight up just don't like watching many players on this team. And I most definitely have no interest watching this QB in this offense for another game. Nuss is the same caliber of the QB he's coaching, horrible. I can only watch so his retarded concepts so many times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT