ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day Thread. Florida vs FSU

They played well enough for us to win. With the lack of depth and the lack of TOP by the offense, I thought the defense played fine.

TOP was 28-32 in favor of FSU
Number of plays 64-66 in favor of FSU

That doesn't seem like much difference.
Certainly not enough to explain 6-31 difference in offensive output.

:p

This shit ACC school has been owning your ass over the last 30 years, which I'm guessing covers the majority of your time as a fan.

That's delicious.

like I said, it's embarrassing losing to them, that's who we know our program is in shambles. It's the measuring stick of shit

like I said, it's embarrassing losing to them, that's who we know our program is in shambles. It's the measuring stick of shit
as of now, your team is its own "measuring stick of shit"....your perception of reality is skewed and that's not trash talk. Ask your gator brethren....

Reactions: Tlb06
losing to FSU is embarrassing to Florida

You should be used to being embarrassed by now then. Hard to believe UF would finish 4th in the ACC Atlantic. Props for winning the SEC East though. Well done. Best of luck in Atlanta.

lol you guys are so adorable... you lost 3 games and got heavenly stringed out of a chest drop from losing to NC State and having 4 losses. You are garbage, that's why losing to you means our program is broken. It's elementary to understand

lol you guys are so adorable... you lost 3 games and got heavenly stringed out of a chest drop from losing to NC State and having 4 losses. You are garbage, that's why losing to you means our program is broken. It's elementary to understand
But they beat Florida. Which is THE most important measuring stick for FSU fans. They don't care if they and their teams are going to be sitting on their couches, watching the big boys play football this weekend.

Reactions: 46885
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT