ADVERTISEMENT

FSU v. N.D. last year Jimbo said

If you don't see the distinction you are about as lost as MJ. DJ punched a girl in pretty much a drunken bar fight. No one knows what happened with Cook. Dent was acquitted of sexual assault even though Willie Meggs knew him and his accuser carried on a relationship after she accused him. Winston was fasley accused. ESPN didn't care about those facts. They wanted that big number. Why do you think they weren't specific about who did what to get to that 20?? They clearly have the police reports. Why didn't they release all the info of the "crimes against women"??
Winston was falsely accused? The tally police department gave megs no room to prosecute being inept, so he was left to what ever he pleased getting slaps on the wrist by fisher and martin. President and AD were absent except the President did make Winston sit the clemson not fisher. Hell fisher couldn't even keep Winston from dressing out knowing he was suspended! I guess there must have been a misunderstanding. Ha

That's because he's never stepped foot in a f$u classroom in trailerhasse

Go Canes!

Oh he's mad :)

You really don't get tired of being a lap dog do you?? It's entertaining yet sad at the same time knowing you are 60 years old behaving this way. But by all means continue.

You really don't get tired of being a lap dog do you?? It's entertaining yet sad at the same time knowing you are 60 years old behaving this way. But by all means continue.

Lmao...right on cue

Oh he's steaming now

Winston was falsely accused? The tally police department gave megs no room to prosecute being inept, so he was left to what ever he pleased getting slaps on the wrist by fisher and martin. President and AD were absent except the President did make Winston sit the clemson not fisher. Hell fisher couldn't even keep Winston from dressing out knowing he was suspended! I guess there must have been a misunderstanding. Ha

Well during your rambling diatribe you failed to mention which of the accusers stories made you believe Meggs had a case??

Well during your rambling diatribe you failed to mention which of the accusers stories made you believe Meggs had a case??
Accusers? There was only one I was aware of for the Winston case! Topic on hand was I thought dignity and class on and off the field were what jimbo was stated. Do you think fishers handling of Winston was done with dignity and class?

You dont have the intellect to upset someone on a message board. You really should stick to being a gator lap dog. You're pretty good at that.
:) Lmao...see melt down on CaneSport when you were cussing everyone out..Lmao

Go Canes!

:) Lmao...see melt down on CaneSport when you were cussing everyone out..Lmao

Go Canes!

You mean after Ori dropped many f-bombs toward me and I retaliated?? You banned me just like your buddy 64 permabanned you.

7fe.gif

Reactions: SKSnole
I've watched ole Marvin post his grammar school level nonsense for years. He spends his day laughing at his own farts.

At this year's game vs. FSU we should do something like we did vs. USC ( Southern California ) back when I was in school in the 80's. A hot air balloon went up and spun around with "Trojans break under pressure" on its side. We should do the same with something like "GATORS LOVE CANDY" on its side. Or maybe have T.J. be Mr. 2 bits for the game.

To much?

At this year's game vs. FSU we should do something like we did vs. USC ( Southern California ) back when I was in school in the 80's. A hot air balloon went up and spun around with "Trojans break under pressure" on its side. We should do the same with something like "GATORS LOVE CANDY" on its side. Or maybe have T.J. be Mr. 2 bits for the game.

To much?

"Two" much

To much?

I know they came to Gainesville in 1982, did you guys do a return trip?? I know FSU did a home and home with them in the 90's and we won both games

Last edited:

To much?

Wait...you're saying there was a time when UF left the state to play non conference games? I find this unbelievable. Maybe you're thinking of when you played Bill Walsh College Football on the Genesis.

I know they came to Gainesville in 1982, did you guys do a return trip?? I know FSU did a home and home with them in the 90's and we won both games
81/82 Tied them in Cali, beat 'em in Gainesville. Pell was running off the field after the post-game interview then abruptly turned and took a victory lap around the perimeter of the stadium, followed by a bunch of the players.

Wait...you're saying there was a time when UF left the state to play non conference games? I find this unbelievable. Maybe you're thinking of when you played Bill Walsh College Football on the Genesis.
Yep, back in the good old days before fsu dumbed down their schedule by joining a mid major football conference...remember it fondly...

Reactions: FSUTribe76
It honestly doesn't bother me at all. She could sleep with Shime for all I care as long as we remain State Champs.

We all know the real reason why "Nolies" spend a lot of time on rival boards.

It's for the same reason that teenagers who have abusive/oppressive parents spend a lot of time at friend's houses.

I'd gladly dump the game in Tallycrappy to go play a quality OoS/OoC team if we could get rid of the crinimoles to open up our schedule. I still think that the only way that UF should ever play ACC FSU & Miami is in a bowl or in the new playoffs.

Had either of those chicken-chits wanted a game with UF during the regular season, then they should have put on the Big Boy Pads and joined the SEC when they were invited. Since they instead chose to take advantage of the All Cupcake Conference, then that's who they should be playing, along with their usual 1-2 D2 opponents.... o_O

I'd gladly dump the game in Tallycrappy to go play a quality OoS/OoC team if we could get rid of the crinimoles to open up our schedule. I still think that the only way that UF should ever play ACC FSU & Miami is in a bowl or in the new playoffs.

Had either of those chicken-chits wanted a game with UF during the regular season, then they should have put on the Big Boy Pads and joined the SEC when they were invited. Since they instead chose to take advantage of the All Cupcake Conference, then that's who they should be playing, along with their usual 1-2 D2 opponents.... o_O

Funny you mention D2 opponents, because that's exactly who you'd pick up if you dropped FSU from your schedule. When every other big time school is playing a rival on the last weekend you'd be playing Charleston Southern but hey, that's probably how you'd like it.

Funny you mention D2 opponents, because that's exactly who you'd pick up if you dropped FSU from your schedule. When every other big time school is playing a rival on the last weekend you'd be playing Charleston Southern but hey, that's probably how you'd like it.

actually, it's you who played Charleston Southern

actually, it's you who played Charleston Southern

My bad, Western Carolina is UF's D2 punching bag of choice. Or is it Wofford? Seriously though, you know that if you did drop FSU from the schedule you'd pick up another rent a victim. Just like happened when the schedule went from 11 to 12.

It's unspeakably rude to pummel an embarrassed cripple, whether or not they cower behind their 'Handicapped' sign.

We will now graciously lend the naked a shrewd of dignity.

Please skulk back onto your own board without fear, O Floridians.

Jesus loves the less fortunate.

My bad, Western Carolina is UF's D2 punching bag of choice. Or is it Wofford? Seriously though, you know that if you did drop FSU from the schedule you'd pick up another rent a victim. Just like happened when the schedule went from 11 to 12.

A nole talking to UF about scheduling, how funny. Have you looked at your schedule?

It's unspeakably rude to pummel an embarrassed cripple, whether or not they cower behind their 'Handicapped' sign.

We will now graciously lend the naked a shrewd of dignity.

Please skulk back onto your own board without fear, O Floridians.

Jesus loves the less fortunate.

Your vernacular is impressive.

It honestly doesn't bother me at all. She could sleep with Shime for all I care as long as we remain State Champs.

This ^^^^^^^

I don't give two squirts if the entire UF team ran a train on her.

She's not my wife.

For the record, marvin was banned at WC for repeatedly calling Bobby Bowden a Bobby Bowden. They hate that.

Sighhh........

"A deeper look at the data offers additional insight: Florida State had the most alleged incidents of sexual assaults, harassment or violence against women than any of the schools in the Outside the Lines study, with 18. The lone case in which charges were filed was the sexual battery case against football player Gregory Dent, whom a jury convicted last year on the reduced charge of misdemeanor battery. An investigation into allegations of sexual assault against Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston ended with the state attorney declining to pursue criminal charges."

You don't seem to understand that the OTL report only covered ten programs, and Vandy wasn't one of them. Of those ten programs, OTL could only get full police records for two programs, FSU and UF. A number of university police departments were laughable in their response to record requests. Alabama has youthful offender laws that cover like two-thirds of the players at Alabama and Auburn.

The methodology of the OTL investigation was deeply flawed. So when ESPN writes an article saying UF had the most criminal complaints, or that FSU had the most complaints for acts against women, it's a total nonsense assertion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT