ADVERTISEMENT

FSU v. N.D. last year Jimbo said

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Was interviewed after the game and asked about his program. He said that his team is one of class and dignity off the field. That they do it the right way. Strangely
absent was his wife Candy. Probably out at a restaurant. Maybe having some Gator.

but for some reason there's as many FSU members on their rivals board as any ive seen anywhere else

Because 1/2 the threads are about FSU
So when you see a f$u post you nolies need to respond rather than reply to all the post on slant about f$u? It's strange I don't feel the need to post on the slant due to post about UM.

Face it you nolies are infatuated with the Canes and Gators and are bored with the crap you see on the slant.

GO Canes!

So when you see a f$u post you nolies need to respond rather than reply to all the post on slant about f$u? It's strange I don't feel the need to post on the slant due to post about UM.

Face it you nolies are infatuated with the Canes and Gators and are bored with the crap you see on the slant.

GO Canes!

At least we still rag on the gators. No one posts about UM on warchant.

FSU had a rough few years before righting the ship, UF is in a mess right now, but UM, ppppffftttttttt...... Irrelevant to CFB , heck irrelevant to the ACC since they joined the conf.

I feel bad for the 36 people wasting their time and money supporting that joke of a program.

Reactions: goldmom
Wait! You mean this isn't Warchant East?!?!?

Shocked.gif

GO Canes!
Damn Strait Mcanes. Preach it brother, frickin Noles

GO Canes!

You don't post over on Warchant because you got a permaban. Before that, that's where you spent most of your time

Mcanes banned himself from Warchant for constantly embarassing himself. Don't let him tell you anything otherwise. He still lives with the 80's smack

It's amazing how easy it is to attract nole posters to this board, almost funny. Despite their team's success recently, they're still always over here wondering what the Gators are up to, and they feel the need for our acceptance. This thread is proof of it. McCanes can always catch a few of them everytime.

It's amazing how easy it is to attract nole posters to this board, almost funny. Despite their team's success recently, they're still always over here wondering what the Gators are up to, and they feel the need for our acceptance. This thread is proof of it. McCanes can always catch a few of them everytime.

Lil' brother syndrome.

Back to the subject @ hand. Jimbo has a successful football team but has no clue what his players do off the field or he is someone who lives in great denial. Doing it the right way? FSU fans eat that sh%&# up drinking the cool aid he pours to them thinking this is a clean program.

Back to the subject @ hand. Jimbo has a successful football team but has no clue what his players do off the field or he is someone who lives in great denial. Doing it the right way? FSU fans eat that sh%&# up drinking the cool aid he pours to them thinking this is a clean program.

I really don't think anyone runs a clean program in big time college football. I will say this, for as much media attention our players off the field issues generate, the amount of arrests we have pale in comparison with many other schools out there. A FSU players arrest is automatic front page material. That's just where the spotlight is right now. Other schools can have 30 arrests in a 3 year period and you barely hear a word about it.

Last edited:
I really don't think anyone runs a clean program in big time college football. I will say this, for as much media attention our players off the field issues generate, the amount of arrests we have pale in comparison with many other schools out there. A FSU players arrest is automatic front page material. That's just where the spotlight is right now. Other schools can have 30 arrests in a 3 year period and you barely hear a word about it.
Oh Dear.

Denial.

The last few years, the athletes in your program have been accused of sexual misconduct more than nay other program in the nation

Oh Dear.

Denial.

The last few years, the athletes in your program have been accused of sexual misconduct more than nay other program in the nation

Actually no, I believe it's Vanderbilt since they had the whole gang rape thing going.

Speaking of which.....

CLuyaMlWcAEEBL9.jpg

Last edited:
Actually no, I believe it's Vanderbilt since they had the whole gang rape thing going.
Sighhh........

"A deeper look at the data offers additional insight: Florida State had the most alleged incidents of sexual assaults, harassment or violence against women than any of the schools in the Outside the Lines study, with 18. The lone case in which charges were filed was the sexual battery case against football player Gregory Dent, whom a jury convicted last year on the reduced charge of misdemeanor battery. An investigation into allegations of sexual assault against Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston ended with the state attorney declining to pursue criminal charges."

Sighhh........

"A deeper look at the data offers additional insight: Florida State had the most alleged incidents of sexual assaults, harassment or violence against women than any of the schools in the Outside the Lines study, with 18. The lone case in which charges were filed was the sexual battery case against football player Gregory Dent, whom a jury convicted last year on the reduced charge of misdemeanor battery. An investigation into allegations of sexual assault against Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston ended with the state attorney declining to pursue criminal charges."

If you would have said led the nation in "alleged crimes against women", according to ESPN you would have been correct. Since you said sexual misconduct that made you a liar. Your team is not far behind on ESPN list either. Don't throw too many stones from that nice glass house you reside in.

"You said they raped all those chicks, but they just beat some of them up you liar"

FSU fans are unreal.

"You said they raped all those chicks, but they just beat some of them up you liar"

FSU fans are unreal.

If you don't see the distinction you are about as lost as MJ. DJ punched a girl in pretty much a drunken bar fight. No one knows what happened with Cook. Dent was acquitted of sexual assault even though Willie Meggs knew him and his accuser carried on a relationship after she accused him. Winston was fasley accused. ESPN didn't care about those facts. They wanted that big number. Why do you think they weren't specific about who did what to get to that 20?? They clearly have the police reports. Why didn't they release all the info of the "crimes against women"??

Amazing how he takes up for all these women abusers...perhaps his approval starts at home.

Go Canes!

Quick question mcanes since I can't remember the last time someone mentioned the canes. Why are you always over here discussing FSU?? You are the only cane I see over here. The rest have gotten the message that they are irrelevant in college football and an ACC bottom feeder. You really should be on the Wake Forest board bashing Virginia. That is the level your team is on now.

danoleman is getting mad again, MJ and mcanes have got under his skin, LOL

With that little miscreant, it is not hard to do.

He has a difficult time with admitting what kind of athletic program FSU runs.

With that little miscreant, it is not hard to do.

He has a difficult time with admitting what kind of athletic program FSU runs.

That's because he's never stepped foot in a f$u classroom in trailerhasse

Go Canes!

Oh he's mad :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT