ADVERTISEMENT

FSU Attendance

How do they survive financially with attendance like that? I'm calling it, if Louisville takes them out today Taggs is gone!

Rough.

FSU has a serious chance of falling into the abyss if they can't get things straightened out:

It would be hard to buy a ticket to this particular circus.

Sorry FSU fans, it had to be said.

46k in attendance....we had more for boise on 1 day notice lol I didnt go. I just donated my tickets.

Time to fold the football program:). Better to invest in your baseball program, then you might win a World Series.

Reactions: ih8f$u
Fold the university. Their degrees are worthless. Just let the student body get a jump on their drive thru careers

sad-clown-clown-shortage.jpg

Reactions: PlutoDroid
Yeah the paper said 46k but, on T.V. it looked like a lot less. Taggart has just destroyed that program. We’ll get 80k for Towson and had 82,000 for a Noon game yesterday.

hey at least they finished through the 4th quarter finally. I know we are supposed to rag on FSU to no end, but they finally showed some fight in them till the final whistle. Gotta give em credit for that. I think Hornibrook (sp) can really get them past a few ACC teams this year on their schedule.

hey at least they finished through the 4th quarter finally. I know we are supposed to rag on FSU to no end, but they finally showed some fight in them till the final whistle. Gotta give em credit for that. I think Hornibrook (sp) can really get them past a few ACC teams this year on their schedule.
Hornibrook was certainly a bright spot! There's definitely some talent on offense, but the defense is really struggling and our two best defenders are likely done for the season.

We are much better team than last year.

Just not sure how far Taggart can take us though.

Briles hire was huge.

Defense needs to figure it out. Leavitt already taking over for the inept Barnett.

Louisville is bad. They had the game won and showed they want to win even less than f$u. It’s a cupcake win over a bad team that hasn’t won an acc road game in a year, and they both did their best to lose. Hornibrook will throw them out of games just like he did at Wisconsin. And if Akers goes down they are absolutely done. It’s always a mistake for a kid to go there. Always. But esp in his case. They’re going to take years off his career with the wear and tear they’re putting on him even if he doesn’t get injured. He should have gone anywhere else. Literally. Troy would have been better. A directional Louisiana. Anything.

Louisville is bad. They had the game won and showed they want to win even less than f$u. It’s a cupcake win over a bad team that hasn’t won an acc road game in a year, and they both did their best to lose. Hornibrook will throw them out of games just like he did at Wisconsin. And if Akers goes down they are absolutely done. It’s always a mistake for a kid to go there. Always. But esp in his case. They’re going to take years off his career with the wear and tear they’re putting on him even if he doesn’t get injured. He should have gone anywhere else. Literally. Troy would have been better. A directional Louisiana. Anything.

You are one of my favorite posters. The hatred flows through you and you are extremely entertaining. Don’t let anyone change you.

Reactions: Nolec and 96FSU

Briles hire was huge.

Defense needs to figure it out. Leavitt already taking over for the inept Barnett.
Kicking Francois off the team was a good start. Firing Barnett should be next. A year with Leavitt, Briles and Clements and some Power 5 level OL we might turn into a good team.

Briles hire was huge.

Taggart will never come close to winning anything for you guys, not bagging on your team... it's just my opinion.

Hell, ticket sales are so slow now that I've heard that for $20.00, you can sit on the bench with the team.... :D

Last edited:
Taggart will never do anything at FSU because he’s flat out not a good coach and can’t do anything on his own. He doesn’t know offense. He doesn’t know defense, etc.

Briles hire was huge.

Better than last year? You are 1-3 and the one win you needed a missed XP to get an overtime win against La-Monroe.

Better than last year? You are 1-3 and the one win you needed a missed XP to get an overtime win against La-Monroe.

You fail to recall the complete ineptitude of all 3 phases of the team last year.

And the record is 2-2, but offense and special teams have improved dramatically. OL is sub mediocre at best but they not the worst in the nation.

Yes FSU is better, still suck but better indeed

You fail to recall the complete ineptitude of all 3 phases of the team last year.

And the record is 2-2, but offense and special teams have improved dramatically. OL is sub mediocre at best but they not the worst in the nation.

Yes FSU is better, still suck but better indeed

You'll have to excuse me on the record. I don't get PBS on my TV so I don't get to see the games.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

Briles hire was huge.

Man you sure are an optimist. If Briles is so great why does his offense hit the shitter in the 2nd half of every game so far besides the end of the Louisville game? And how will he do vs. Clemson in 2 weeks? I don’t see s quick 21 in the first 2 Quarters then.

Leavitt is the Defense’s Knight in Shining Armor now? I wouldn’t bet the proverbial farm in that one travey.

Last edited:
Reactions: GatorNation79

Briles hire was huge.

Do you want to extrapolate on that? because if he is coaching that is an NCAA violation

Man you sure are an optimist. If Briles is so great why does his offense hit the shitter in the 2nd half of every game do far besides the end of the Louisville game? And how will he go vs. Clemson in 2 weeks? I font see s quick 22 then.

Leavitt is the Defense’s Knight in Shining Armor now? I wouldn’t bet the proverbial farm in that one travey.

FSU Offense was in the shitter from game 1 to game 12 last year and was ranked dead last in the nation in just about every single offensive category. The improvement thus far with Briles is obvious to anyone who footballs. Still need consistency, but we are not going backwards all game like 2018.
Sucks for Blackman to get hurt but Me so Hornibrook looked much better running the Briles RPO playbook, so I’m hopeful we keep progressing.

Didn’t say anything about Leavitt being any sort of answer, a he might be garbage. Was pointing out how inept Barnett is in his role.

Agree Clemson disembowels FSU in a few weeks.

You guys need to work on your reading comprehension instead of trying so hard to put words in my mouth to fit the FSU sucks agenda. We are still a mess but better than 2018, I know, could only go up.

Man you sure are an optimist. If Briles is so great why does his offense hit the shitter in the 2nd half of every game do far besides the end of the Louisville game? And how will he go vs. Clemson in 2 weeks? I font see s quick 22 then.

Bad coaching...strength and conditioning but really Nulls ran Jimbo out of town...people can have their opinion but under Jimbo FSU was one of the better teams and best teams for a few years in the country. FSU looks like garbage (and is) right now.

Do you want to extrapolate on that? because if he is coaching that is an NCAA violation

Meh. Even Taggart isn't stupid enough to have him coaching the kids. But I bet he's drawing up gameplans, and might be making "suggestions" during games as to which defense to run. I don't think that would be a violation, heck, there were slightly over 12,000 people in the stadium yelling up defensive plays they would like to see.

Bad coaching...strength and conditioning but really Nulls ran Jimbo out of town...people can have their opinion but under Jimbo FSU was one of the better teams and best teams for a few years in the country. FSU looks like garbage (and is) right now.
That was true up until his divorce in 2015...he stopped giving a crap and the program tanked...hell, in 2017 he wasn't even recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT