ADVERTISEMENT

about as despicable as it gets

BillytheC

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2021

These animals are the paramilitary wing of the democrat party. " Biden foot soldiers"

Can you imagine how utterless gutless and cowardice the administration is at George Washington University to allow the statue of the namesake of the university to be vandalized and clothed in Arab garb and sit like that for days.

This country is so devoid of courageous leadership than I've ever seen, starting at the top.

Democrats doing what they do to earn and keep the title of America's #1 enemy.

They are just dumbasses that don't know their asses from from a hole in the ground. And yes, these were 2020 Biden voters. You act shocked when you see the new polls. 😂
I'm sorry Navi but that's a dumb take. They may have been Biden voters in 2020 but where are they NOW? They will probably vote for Kennedy or the couch.

It's also funny how all of these people are Biden 2020 voters, when you guys argued for 3 years that nobody voted for Biden. Sometimes these "takes" doesn't add up.

I'm sorry Navi but that's a dumb take. They may have been Biden voters in 2020 but where are they NOW? They will probably vote for Kennedy or the couch.

It's also funny how all of these people are Biden 2020 voters, when you guys argued for 3 years that nobody voted for Biden. Sometimes these "takes" doesn't add up.

*don’t

Hope you add better than you grammar.

Poor Mega Dumb Fuch got about 5 more threads merged he started this morning. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
😂

7pBe.gif

tumblr_o5qhhtiPyp1tlb56zo1_500.gif

They are just dumbasses that don't know their asses from from a hole in the ground. And yes, these were 2020 Biden voters. You act shocked when you see the new polls. 😂
Not dumb - they are militants and being weaponized. “Sheep” as MDF may say.

And Biden needs them, desperately, in swing states like Michigan.

Kal thoughts?

Dark rat money given by evil rat billionaires sponsoring the paramilitary wing of the Democrat party to creat anarchy ?

It’s the exact same funding and playbook as the BLM/Antifa “Summer of Love”…but I don’t think this issue is going to resonate.

They’re also starting earlier because it looks like Biden is close to blowout territory.

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
Kal thoughts?

Dark rat money given by evil rat billionaires sponsoring the paramilitary wing of the Democrat party to creat anarchy ?

First off WOW at CNN (and good for Tapper) on raising that question to Mitch L. Of course, Mitch "peaced out" on that question. (unfortunately, almost as bad as Kristi Noem who shoots young dogs and cannot figure out if she met Kim Jong Un. Trump was spot on to excoriate her behind the scenes.)

First off WOW at CNN (and good for Tapper) on raising that question to Mitch L. Of course, Mitch "peaced out" on that question. (unfortunately, almost as bad as Kristi Noem who shoots young dogs and cannot figure out if she met Kim Jong Un. Trump was spot on to excoriate her behind the scenes.)
Diaper Joe is tied to the hip to the Muzzie radicals as long as he keeps ignoring the anti-semitism.
I read a few articles (non MSM of course) where the White House is considering dumping the dummy Frenchy because she looks dumber and dumber by the day in not even coming close to defending the retarded and demented Biden. It's a tough job for anyone, but it's more of a case of this................

THUNZQO.gif

Diaper Joe is tied to the hip to the Muzzie radicals as long as he keeps ignoring the anti-semitism.
I read a few articles (non MSM of course) where the White House is considering dumping the dummy Frenchy because she looks dumber and dumber by the day in not even coming close to defending the retarded and demented Biden. It's a tough job for anyone, but it's more of a case of this................

THUNZQO.gif
Is it possible for a human to be dumber than frenchy? Oh wait, there is joey boy and kamala lama ding dong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT