ADVERTISEMENT

FSU 15,000 EMPTY SEATS

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
FSU has their usual fair weather fans as only 67k at Doak today or 15,000 no shows or tixs not sold. That is disgraceful. We get more than that even during the lean years. Should we start calling them the Miami Hurricanes North?

I am stating nothing but facts.

4th string true Frosh rb for FSU ran for 160+ yards. Lsu's rb ran for 200 yards.
Yeah that QB from uga we just played went wild in the spring game too. Same thing.
None of us give a rip about his stats against an acc team. He may be great, but running for a bunch of yards against Syracuse doesn't prove it.

Reactions: gatorjmdz
"Yeah, a game you had to have the media help to get you in the final game which you didn't deserve and lucked out once again facing a team without their best player. Good for you. Maybe one day you will have a championship year that is undefeated like the big boys."

Really go check out this thread, FSU fans know it's over but now they are really reaching for the top cupboards.

http://floridastate.forums.rivals.com/threads/trainwreck-game-thread.69014/#post-1092311

I legitimately feel sorry for them and their future now

I fully expected FSU to win today but I did appreciate the announcers calling out the refs for the blatant missed calls in FSU's favor.

Georgia Tech lost to Virginia today. That GT loss looks real good on FSUs resume right now. LOL FSU fans were on their knees begging that somehow GT would win out.

Georgia Tech lost to Virginia today. That GT loss looks real good on FSUs resume right now. LOL FSU fans were on their knees begging that somehow GT would win out.
Thet are who we thought they were. A bad acc team that lost 5 straight before beating the nulls and went right back to losing the next week

Give FSU a break for this weekend, I heard the circus is in town. I know the fair is in town in Gainesville this week.

Every other year, some team beats us and then proceeds to lose the next 5 games, as if to rub it in.

This year it's Georgia Tech. Some years its Clemson. A few years ago, it was NC State. Miami tends to fall apart every year, after playing us too.

Georgia Tech is like Russia. Never underestimate Russia. Never overestimate Russia.

Every other year, some team beats us and then proceeds to lose the next 5 games, as if to rub it in.

This year it's Georgia Tech. Some years its Clemson. A few years ago, it was NC State. Miami tends to fall apart every year, after playing us too.

Georgia Tech is like Russia. Never underestimate Russia. Never overestimate Russia.

This year it might be both GT AND Clempson. When has Miami beat FSU only to fall apart the rest of the season? When the smeg was the last time Miami was able to beat FSU period? Those scumbags had that game HANDED to them by outrageously pathetic refs on that last play tonight. On the SEC network, they went out of conference to point it out, 3 different blocks in the back on that stupid final play, and the only one that they threw the flag at UM for, they picked the flag up on. Screw Miami I hope they are unable to hire a coach for their dumpster fire and they are forced to go crawling back to Al Golden. That would be a first and I would love to witness that.

FSU has their usual fair weather fans as only 67k at Doak today or 15,000 no shows or tixs not sold. That is disgraceful. We get more than that even during the lean years. Should we start calling them the Miami Hurricanes North?

Shimey again posts about...a team other than his own.
But he's not obsessed.

Riigghhht.
Did y'all have a game today, Shime?

We were? Oh.
Ole Miss won against *yawn* Auburn. Quality wins, y'all!

F$U fans coming over to the Gator board. Gold Mom is your husband out with his whore or is he just posting on Whorechant? Either way you're doing without tonight......

Someone's good and liquored up!

Not really. Trying to figure out why a Nole would hang out on a opposing teams board. F$U lost to a very bad Ga Tech team and they have the balls to try and say anything about our loss. Dumbo and his happy band of clowns would be trounced by LSU. I can't wait to tap that FSU azz next month.

Not really. Trying to figure out why a Nole would hang out on a opposing teams board. F$U lost to a very bad Ga Tech team and they have the balls to try and say anything about our loss. Dumbo and his happy band of clowns would be trounced by LSU. I can't wait to tap that FSU azz next month.

I'm banned on the Main Board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT