ADVERTISEMENT

FSU 15,000 EMPTY SEATS

Called me out? Hahahaha.
Yes. You were being a douche. I'm pointing that out.
Shouldn't be surprised. You're a null fan with the standard Napoleonic complex. We play in a real conference and play real teams that fans and the media GAS about. You don't. So you're over here jumping up and down saying "Look at me! Look at me!!" Why don't you go to an fsu board and talk about your thrilling win this weekend in front of a packed house against a quality opponent. Oh, that's right, it's because your league sucks, your schedule sucks, your stadium sucks and your fans suck.

"Yeah, a game you had to have the media help to get you in the final game which you didn't deserve and lucked out once again facing a team without their best player. Good for you. Maybe one day you will have a championship year that is undefeated like the big boys."

Really go check out this thread, FSU fans know it's over but now they are really reaching for the top cupboards.

http://floridastate.forums.rivals.com/threads/trainwreck-game-thread.69014/#post-1092311

I legitimately feel sorry for them and their future now
I posted twice. ..I've never seen so many people going full retard all at once.

FSU last 2 games.

One lost 5 in a row until they spanked FSU but, the next one was strong as they ONLY lost 4 in a row.

BTW, goldiemom is a.waste to even read. Just ban her posts.

Asking for someone to be banned is sad.

If my 7 year old son was murdered & someone on a message made fun of it, I would not ask the mods to ban them.

You seriously need to sack up!

Reactions: goldmom
The Semenholes troll everyone's boards!! They have nothing else to do apparently.

Nolez just doesn't get it....can't compare a FSU RB running 160 yds vs a pathetic lousy ACC team...and a RB in the SEC running at least the same against a much tougher apponent.

The Semenholes troll everyone's boards!! They have nothing else to do apparently.

Nolez just doesn't get it....can't compare a FSU RB running 160 yds vs a pathetic lousy ACC team...and a RB in the SEC running at least the same against a much tougher apponent.

I made a comparison vs the same team the sec rb played against.

I made a comparison vs the same team the sec rb played against.

Ya, but apparently that gets lost in here.

Thank goodness these two teams (FSU/UF) get to settle it on the field rather than this transitive football non-sense! Personally, I hope both teams are 11-1 going into this one. Our schools are 12-12-1 when both are ranked.

Win or lose I'm looking forward to this one.

Win or lose, you'll see me here after the game.

Go Noles!

Thank goodness these two teams (FSU/UF) get to settle it on the field rather than this transitive football non-sense! Personally, I hope both teams are 11-1 going into this one. Our schools are 12-12-1 when both are ranked.

Go Noles!

I will be here as well.

Go Noles!
While I think Clemson has the better team, I will believe that Dabo can get past the FSU nemesis when he gets past FSU. What is his record against you guys?

Go Noles!

"In here...", is a Gator board. Read the incorrect and typical dillisional posts by your fans "in here". FSU hasn't played any ranked team yet unlike Florida. Glad and expect you both will be attending the game in The Swamp....to witness FSU is not beating the Gators this year.

Last edited:
While I think Clemson has the better team, I will believe that Dabo can get past the FSU nemesis when he gets past FSU. What is his record against you guys?
My thoughts too...not sure of the record but Clemson has a knack for choking against the Noles. Dabo will do something stupid usually but this year their talent is too much imo...they win.

I don't always agree with some of you Noles but you guys are regs so I expect to see you guys rain or shine but I swear Warchant really can't be described in words. ..one has to see it for themselves. Lol

It's a #%^€£<~ nightmare. There's a real chance I will be banned for saying this.

We were lucky to beat Clemson last year, with Jameis sitting that one out. We'll have to be at least as lucky this year

Dabo's record against FSU when the game is in Death Valley is 2/3. 2013 was the exception, and IMO the most impressive Nole victory since Jimbo took over.

This is funny:

Div I - FBS Florida beat Tennessee 28 - 27
Div I - FBS Tennessee is better than Florida because Tennessee beat Kentucky 52 - 21
while Florida only beat Kentucky 14 - 9

Therefore, Florida is better than Florida in 2015
as shown in 2 rounds by a combined score of 89 - 62.

Do you want Golson back? I have seen him play some this year and to me Maguire looked a lot better then Golson.

Tough call. Sometimes backup QBs do great when they are brought in on short notice, but aren't so great after they win the starting job.

Maybe it's a psychological thing where some guys overperform when expectations are reduced, but clam-up when expectations are higher.

Shine, congrats on the big win for your Bucs the other day. You must be thrilled with the development.

Reactions: danoleman
I love how the Nolies come to our board as President Genie and her army has banned them and free speech. Welcome losers. You lost to a 2-5 team. Could get ugly Saturday. 12 1/2 point dogs. Maybe Cook.well unleash his 3 Pit Bulls and bring them Saturday.

Not really. Trying to figure out why a Nole would hang out on a opposing teams board. F$U lost to a very bad Ga Tech team and they have the balls to try and say anything about our loss. Dumbo and his happy band of clowns would be trounced by LSU. I can't wait to tap that FSU azz next month.

Because we can come here and read about what you think of our balls and how you are attracted to our "azz". :eek:

Reactions: goldmom
Without Nole posters you would be lost and in need of more medication. You want Nole posters here as evidenced by the volume of threads you start in honor of the current state champs. Don't be so dramatic when you get responses. Go Bucs.

Tough call. Sometimes backup QBs do great when they are brought in on short notice, but aren't so great after they win the starting job.

Maybe it's a psychological thing where some guys overperform when expectations are reduced, but clam-up when expectations are higher.
His performance might have something to do with the Cuse defense. Worst in the ACC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT