ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs Mizzou Official Gameday Thread

God Dean is terrible. You’re on the goaline you know you can’t give up inside position and he doesn’t even contest the damn receiver.

I am surprised more teams havent exploited our defense watching this crap.

Halfway through the year our pass rush was getting to teams before they could take advantage of it. Now teams are just spreading us out and hitting us quick before the pass rush can get there and we’re hopeless.

Reactions: PacoGator19
I am surprised more teams havent exploited our defense watching this crap.

Georgia exposed us and Mizzou is well equipped to exploit it.

I knew they would score on us, didn't think their D could stuff us.

Very concerned about So Car game now.

Trask bailed out Mullen there. QB draw on 3rd and long was a terrible call.

Mullen is loath to play Trask. Doesn't fit his style. You gotta play with the talent you got and adjust.

Henderson gives up a catch then stands over the dude talking shit like he did anything. We have the most annoying players.

Would be nice if we’d adjust and use a 4-man line since they’re killing us on the ground. We’re still out there playing with essentially 2 down linemen and 4 linebackers. SMDH.

LOL. Great job losing contain Jefferson. One of the more overrated defenders I’ve ever seen come through UF.

Pretenders. That’s all they are. Fake tough guys, undiscipined, and complete frauds.

Wtf are we calling the game like we aren’t down 3 scores? Not a good game for Mullen or Grantham today.

Im not watching I’m fishing but appears the offense is bad also by looking at the score, they will be fine the defense reminds me of 2007 could not do anything right or wrap up. Give the coaches their time needed to coach them.

Mizzou has had a reputation for having a trash D, but they played UK very well last week.

I thought their loss last week would have had them unfocused, demoralized, etc. They responded today the exact opposite of how I thought they would.
Rush defense surprised me today but I didn't watch that KY game. Against Georgia they didnt shut them down running the ball but Georgia was kept in check a little.

Mizzou has had a reputation for having a trash D, but they played UK very well last week.

I thought their loss last week would have had them unfocused, demoralized, etc. They responded today the exact opposite of how I thought they would.
UK has a nice team but has a similar problem as UF. QB. Missouri's front 7 is good. Additionally, our secondary is trash now, linebacking corps are thin. We must recruit needs the next two years, and there's a lot of those.

They dominated both lines of scrimmage, we had way too many breakdowns in the secondary, their QB voided our pass rush by getting rid of the ball quickly and accurately and our QB was terrible. Just a plain ole beatdown. This is not the same team that beat LSU. Coaches are watching tape and seeing that if you load the box to stop the run, Franks can't beat you. They've found weak spots to attack in the secondary. I'm very skeptical about the South Carolina game because, again, their QB is better than ours. Be interesting to see if Trask gets the start.

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT