ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs Kentucky prediction

You’re talking about 2 of the best QBs that MSU has ever had in Dak and Nick Fitzgerald. Franks couldn’t hold their jocks.

I'm also talking about:

UF athletes vs MSU athletes;
The Swamp at night vs the Starkeville cowbells;
31 straight inside KY's heads.

The point is Mullen >>> Stoops
Florida >>> Kentucky

Reactions: lil2coupe
I'm also talking about:

UF athletes vs MSU athletes;
The Swamp at night vs the Starkeville cowbells;
31 straight inside KY's heads.

The point is Mullen >>> Stoops
Florida >>> Kentucky
I’m not arguing any of those points. We have to climb out of the cellar soon and beating the Gators will take a huge weight off of the UK program. In every aspect. Might as well start tomorrow. Good luck. Hope there’s no injuries but I hope we smack the shit out of y’all. It’ll be the first time in my lifetime.

Mullen is a genius with QBs. However he hasn’t had enough time with franks to even mention him in the same conversation with the other two. Haha star rankings are shite most of the time. Stars really don’t do anything for me. Especially at QB. Dak and NF will both have better careers than Franks. You can hate on Lorenzen all you want but he has the ultimate accomplishment in football, and that’s a super bowl ring.
Stars don’t mean anything to Insta either; he’s said so..... he keeps posting recruits stars long after they’re no longer recruits because, well.... he’s insane.

Try to have a cogent conversation with him..... I’ll just watch

Kyhunter110, I G-a-S about what anyone does in the Nefarious Felony Losers, I'm a Gator fan. And you do know that Franks is not the only Gator QB don't you? If he has problems, then it's next man up.

I actually liked ole J-Load, except of course when he played against my Gators.
That said:

Another CATastrophe in the 'Romp in the SWAMP' on Saturday night.
Here's to hoping that the ole 'On any Satruday in the SEC' takes another night off....
As to the stars and/or outside rankings, I post them for information purposes, not because I put any great value in them. They are nothing more than paid for opinions,,, imoho. :cool:

As to the I-wish dog-poker, him just watching instead of constantly stalking me and running his idiot mouth, is way to much to hope for. He's an idiot liar of the first order, just watch him go for yourself...:confused:

Stars don’t mean anything to Insta either; he’s said so..... he keeps posting recruits stars long after they’re no longer recruits because, well.... he’s insane.

Try to have a cogent conversation with him..... I’ll just watch

It’s really mindbottling :D

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
As the nailed head huggs & kisses the dog poker yet again...
puke-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: nail1988
Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Now, in the coming week, I'll watch all of the cat-fishing, along with the duck, dodge, and weave spin doctors going to work, attempting to mitigate their rampant idiocy. :confused:

This is early in the 4th and I can no longer watch this chit, so here I am. o_O
I don't even think that kensucky's usual level of village idiot incompetence can save the Gators this time. At least Mc was smart enough to bench Franks before losing to kensucky.

Are the Scotch drunk money-morons in the Sky Boxes still making the player-position decisions, and calling some of the plays now? Don't know, but it looks that bad. :oops:

Early in the 4th quarter, and which Gator player has UF's only TD? :cool:
Hint: Makes his blocks, runs good routes, catches the balls that come to him. TD

Will Scarlett, Lewis, and Raymond still be the starters in week 3, since they've done so well in weeks 1 & 2? :rolleyes:

The only real surprises for me is just how chitty the defense has played tonight, and how poorly the ST's have played.... :( (SEC - please replace the cross-eyed official under the goal posts)

MsSt will run for 300+ on these bums, and UGly will run for 400+, while SCa will throw for 400+ with a half dozen TD's. They will be lucky to beat ColoSt or VU... ;)

Now, since I'm totally clueless about football, I'm going to bed early instead of wasting any more time... :p

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
+1.

Not even gonna be close...

The offense is going to blitzkrieg UK from the start and Fever is going to be totally confused...

Everybody across the nation will all the sudden act like they knew Florida’s offense was going to wake up, when in reality only a few of us have actually called it....

?????

hey insta tell me about that 4star QB. Good game guys . hope the series is more competitive for years to come.
He's the same chump that I've been bitching about since his HS bowl game.
Franks is the losing-est QB in recent UF history.
I blame the 'Franks Mafia' for forcing Dan to play him.

IF Dan instead went with Brian Johnson on that choice, then it's already time for Dan to look for a new QB's coach... :rolleyes:

As to the kensucky win, I'm an 'on any Saturday in the SEC' kind of guy. I was again hoping that the streak would continue, but I didn't have a dime bet on the outcome. Just like my predictions for the season rests mainly on the starting roster makeup, not the quality of the opponents, and it ain't looking all that good so far... :oops:

So Floridas defense will dominate Kentucky's offense..The Florida players called Snell an average back and Mullens when asked about the streak responded it will be 32 come Saturday..I saw a Kentucky team that was way more physical on both sides of the ball then this Florida team..Florida played with zero swagger which theyve always been known for..The Franks quarterback to me is a hot head self consumed punk!! His crying and punk like attitude seemed to rub off on players..I saw one play where he got tackled and while on his back kicked a Kentucky defensive player..Your defensive line seemed to get pushed around a bit and outplayed physically which was surprising although we have a veteran line with kids who were high recruits..I thought Terry Wilson showed extreme poise for only his second NCAA DIV 1 start and first road start in a hostile stadium..People predicted on here that Florida would run the ball down our throats but this ended up being the main aspect of the game you abandoned..Our defensive line did a good job and with considering the fact we were basically playing with two starters out with one leaving after the first four plays and another not suited up do to a foot ailment..I saw many predictions on here about blowouts and Florida's defensive dominance..Well im very proud of my team finally ending a embarrassing losing streak that had for many years been dominated by a far superior team..Since Stoops has arrived at Kentucky and really turned around the recruiting and has added more team speed and actual depth we have closed the talent gap in resulting in us should have winning three of the last four including this year..Dan Mullens is an absolute incredible coach who will bring that swagger back to Gator land once given the chance to bring in his type of players..Florida will regain that nasty edge this had forever and the one Mullens teams always played with at Mississippi St..Thats why i give Mark Stoops so much credited for bringing in his type of players physically and mentally..I heard from people on here that we were a joke again this year and barely beat a horrible Central Michigan team which if you watched the game wasnt the case and the score didnt dictate..I say if thats the truth the Florida should be happy they didnt schedule them..Florida is one of the top football programs and one that has set the level for so many years and will again shortly under Mullens..Best of luck to your program the rest of the year and i myself just wont be able to bring myself to watch Florida again until that punk acting quarterback Franks is gone which i predict wont be long as hes not a typical Mullens type quarterback..

Reactions: JC for 3
So Floridas defense will dominate Kentucky's offense..The Florida players called Snell an average back and Mullens when asked about the streak responded it will be 32 come Saturday..

Please tell me you put fake news there and it was a player that said that. I have a hard time seeing Mullen saying point blank it will be 32 unless it was part of some statement like - hopefully it will be 32 come Saturday.

Please tell me you put fake news there and it was a player that said that. I have a hard time seeing Mullen saying point blank it will be 32 unless it was part of some statement like - hopefully it will be 32 come Saturday.

It was a player, not Mullen himself..... though ESPN/SEC had a link with that statement, but with Mullen’s picture, which could’ve lead to incorrect implication

Reactions: Gator Fever
I couldn't imagine Mullen saying something like that. This should be a good lesson to our players, nothing is given.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT