ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs Kentucky prediction

PlutoDroid

Rowdy Reptile
Aug 16, 2015
Does the streak continue?

I say yes by the score of Gators 31- Wildcats 20.

Frank's will continue to look better than he ever did under the former coach.

Reactions: GatorNation79
Cats cover the -15 point spread but being in The Swamp is too much in the end. Hope for the best but....

Stoops has yet to show the ability to not find a way to screw up time and game management in big games at critical junctures.

That trend continues.

Won’t be a very close game. UKs QB situation is atrocious and your not winning many SEC games with QB play like that especially going against a really good defense on the road.

UF - 28
UK - 10

I will guess the score closer to the game but see we opened as a big 15 point favorite.

Not really sure what to think of this KY team right now as they didn't really look that bad except at QB from the parts of the game I watched. We will blow them out if that QB comes into the swamp staring receivers down like that.

Reactions: nail1988
I’ll go 35-21. UK dominated their opponent, just couldn’t stop turning the ball over. Game wasn’t as close as the score looked. I think they’ll give us some challenges but we should still win.

Reactions: Good (2B) Dawg
I'd like to see the roster depth chart for the game first... :confused: --- ;) --- :D

However, the streak continues... :cool:

I see the offense struggling and the defense dominating (like we've never seen that before), UK getting tired in the second half and we open up a close game. 31-6 UF

Kentucky by 14 over the gayters in the nastiest college town in the south
Lol, the pill head that overcame his meth addiction left the run down log cabin throws out the 1986 homophobic slur and is an expert of nastiness because he wakes up beside it every morning with his sister on one side of the bed and his wife on the same side...in the same spot no less.

There are cool dudes like Dog Poker and UK Alum 1988.

Then there are these type of dolts.

Lol, the pill head that overcame his meth addiction left the run down log cabin throws out the 1986 homophobic slur and is an expert of nastiness because he wakes up beside it every morning with his sister on one side of the bed and his wife on the same side...in the same spot no less.

There are cool dudes like Dog Poker and UK Alum 1988.

Then there are these type of dolts.

What I find with UK fans is they are decent folks about football and idiots about basketball.

But there are exceptions to every rule.

I'm interested to see how Franks performs against an SEC defense and whether or not our O-line can hold up. Our defense looks to be excellent with great depth in it's first rotation. I doubt anyone is going to score a lot of points against us this year. We are obviously much improved at WR & RB. The question to me is still QB & O-line. This Saturday and at UT will tell us where we stand heading into the real meat of our SEC schedule.

Reactions: instaGATOR
38 - Gators
13 - Hillbillies

Frank's throws for over 300 yards, we return a kick for a TD and get 3 turnovers. Gator Fever is still skeptical.
+1.

Not even gonna be close...

The offense is going to blitzkrieg UK from the start and Fever is going to be totally confused...

Everybody across the nation will all the sudden act like they knew Florida’s offense was going to wake up, when in reality only a few of us have actually called it....

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Well, as we all know Saturday's performance isn't a good indicator of what this team will end up being like.

But, after shaking off the rust and drops in the first quarter, the yeah started to look settled in.

OL still having issues but a decade of poor OL performance and weird recruiting won't be fixed over night.

I think w win something like 41-16.

Well, as we all know Saturday's performance isn't a good indicator of what this team will end up being like.

But, after shaking off the rust and drops in the first quarter, the yeah started to look settled in.

OL still having issues but a decade of poor OL performance and weird recruiting won't be fixed over night.

I think w win something like 41-16.

I can see that.

We still have talent issues, obviously, but if we can just play to our strengths and be efficient and "error-free" (Nobody is error-free but you know what I mean. Not blocking our own players, for example.) we will beat the teams we should beat and maybe beat a couple people think we shouldn't. You know, coaching.

If we are a well coached team that will be enough.

I'd like to see the roster depth chart for the game first... :confused: --- ;) --- :D

However, the streak continues... :cool:

Well, it's time for me to get a new scrip on my glasses I guess, they're worse than I suspected... I'm folding instead of betting or predicting anything more than a win... :cool:

UF's QB, WR, TE, RB positions remain unchanged from a week ago. (oh goody) :rolleyes:
OL -- LT Ivey - LG T.Jordan - OC Buchanan - RG F.Johnson - RT J.Taylor

Defensive starters remains unchanged.

Evan-Evan-Evan and Townsend seem to have locked up their jobs.

https://floridagators.com/news/2018/9/3/football-gators-release-depth-chart-for-kentucky-game.aspx

I'm interested to see how Franks performs against an SEC defense and whether or not our O-line can hold up. Our defense looks to be excellent with great depth in it's first rotation. I doubt anyone is going to score a lot of points against us this year. We are obviously much improved at WR & RB. The question to me is still QB & O-line. This Saturday and at UT will tell us where we stand heading into the real meat of our SEC schedule.

If KY can get anything out of their QB they are probably better than Tennessee.

Well, it's time for me to get a new scrip on my glasses I guess, they're worse than I suspected... I'm folding instead of betting or predicting anything more than a win... :cool:

UF's QB, WR, TE, RB positions remain unchanged from a week ago. (oh goody) :rolleyes:
OL -- LT Ivey - LG T.Jordan - OC Buchanan - RG F.Johnson - RT J.Taylor

Defensive starters remains unchanged.

Evan-Evan-Evan and Townsend seem to have locked up their jobs.

https://floridagators.com/news/2018/9/3/football-gators-release-depth-chart-for-kentucky-game.aspx

"Oh goody."

Yes.

Let us bench Franks for throwing 5 TDs.

Where should the changes be made?

He looked great but the jury is still out. That was against the #2's or at least some beat up #1's late after getting hit in the jaw.

The unit he was playing with was 2's and 3's as well. I'm sure he has a lot to learn but I was impressed with his athletic ability.

Pierce is really good. He has impressed in practice as well. I expect he will get more PT as the season wears on.

Honestly, like a couole podcasts said, we didn't really run. We fired up tye fan base and got our qb some confidence. I exoect to see the running game come into play more this week

Reactions: sadgator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT