ADVERTISEMENT

Florida @ KY

Not having a legitimate starter at QB is going to kill us all year. Teams only have to defend half the field, playing 8 and 9 in the box. No team can run against those odds.

The puller kicked out the d end and it opens the hole. If you are a d end and the O tackle you are lined up on blocks down someone is coming to kick you out. Squeeze attack the blocker and spill the block.

At some point Gators will have to load the box. This is simple pulling guard off tackle 101 football. KY running back has 200 yards already. That is insane. TD here puts this one out of reach, so now you see who wants to play.

At some point Gators will have to load the box. This is simple pulling guard off tackle 101 football. KY running back has 200 yards already. That is insane. TD here puts this one out of reach, so now you see who wants to play.

Reminds me of that LSU game in 2021.

I thought Napier was bringing discipline
Mistake after mistake after mistake. Mental ones. Started on our opening drive on a holding call with the ball near midfield. Defense not playing their lanes, not wrapping up, irrespective of how horrible the offense is playing.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
My favorite is play action on 3rd and 17. Who the hell is biting on play action on 3rd and 17? All that does is give the KY dline more time to get to the qb.

See how Kentucky #20 took on our back trying to kick him out on goalline? That’s how you do it. Attack inside downfield shoulder.

Two nice throws two nice plays by the receivers. Mertz is not our problem. He’s a completely functional qb.

He isn't much help with Napiers play selection. Teams will let you dink and dunk all day if you don't burn them enough with deeper stuff.

Again, need to find a way to 7 wins for this season to be successful. Ky had a good game plan, pound the football. It has worked to perfection. Curious to see what changes we make defensively.

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT