ADVERTISEMENT

FJB!

Sorry for her loss but too bad she's inaccurate. Crime is on the decline overall and especially in her area.

Usually the National Guard is deployed to the subways when things are going well. You gobble up all the bullshit and leave none for anyone else.

💊

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Kids are excellent judges of character

Carrie Ann!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes I remember young Elian wasn't it. His mom died on a raft or something in the escape from Cuba and his maternal relatives tried to keep the lad in Miami but the Clinton/Reno Dems made them give him back to the Communist dad in Cuba. Real tragic political sh_t.
Didn't that incident just make you swell up with pride that our highest leaders would follow the law in all situations and yield to parental rights. I guess we were afraid if we didn;t give the lad back we would piss off the Russians.

Yes I remember young Elian wasn't it. His mom died on a raft or something in the escape from Cuba and his maternal relatives tried to keep the lad in Miami but the Clinton/Reno Dems made them give him back to the Communist dad in Cuba. Real tragic political sh_t.
That's because he came in illegally on a boat. He was supposed to walk across the Southern Border.

That's because he came in illegally on a boat. He was supposed to walk across the Southern Border.
Based on wet foot dry foot policy, if his mother had survived or they had made landfall on the keys or Miami they would have let him stay.

Castro got a bunch of good pr over that mess.

Reactions: BCSpell
Based on wet foot dry foot policy, if his mother had survived or they had made landfall on the keys or Miami they would have let him stay.

Castro got a bunch of good pr over that mess.
Wouldn't those crossing the Rio Grande be "wetfoots" also?

I was watching a video of a young man who stopped a man from. beating up a woman- he was invited to the Police Dept to be presented with an award and he showed up in a MAGA hat and a shirt that said Let's Go Brandon on the front

Last edited:
That the regime was going to call back inactive reservist to fill spots in all branches of the service because of poor recruiting. Leading report is usually very accurate. I’ll see if it pops up again
Oh yeah we're having a field day with the memes on reddit.

The army started a program this year a 12 week pre boot camp for recruits who can't score a 30 on the ASVAB or pass the minimum entrance standards, and the Army is still 14k short of recruiting goals. And while I am glad there are kids who want to be in the military so bad they are willing to do three extra months of training it's sad that 70 percent of this generation is unfit for military service without a waiver.

Last edited:
Oh yeah we're having a field day with the memes on reddit.

The army started a program this year a 12 week pre boot camp for recruits who can't score a 30 on the ASVAB or pass the minimum entrance standards, and the Army is still 14k short of recruiting goals. And while I am glad their are kids who want to be in the military so bad they are willing to do three extra months of training it's sad that 70 percent of this generation is unfit for military service without a waiver.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT