ADVERTISEMENT

FJB!

This should REALLY help this IDIOT to get re elected !! Has he EVER done ANYTHING right? Made the RIGHT choice?

This kind of shit makes me question my own spiritual fitness. It makes me want vengeance for my own, rather than it belonging to the Lord.

8l1mdw.jpg

Sorry for her loss but too bad she's inaccurate. Crime is on the decline overall and especially in her area.
One of the dumber things you've ever posted.

Crime usually goes down when you stop prosecuting it and when people don't show up to court because they didn't have to bond or bail out of jail when they were arrested.

Both the idiots in that car had been arrested repeatedly and the state if New York released them early every time so they could do it again.

What happened to all that research you do, player?

One of the dumber things you've ever posted.

Crime usually goes down when you stop prosecuting it and when people don't show up to court because they didn't have to bond or bail out of jail when they were arrested.

Both the idiots in that car had been arrested repeatedly and the state if New York released them early every time so they could do it again.

What happened to all that research you do, player?
They are prosecuting major crimes. Whether someone skips bond or not, it counts for the stats. Matter of fact, any crime reported counts. I have no idea wtf you're talking about. Just a case of "having to argue".

You really might want to re-read that because all incidents are reported. You were better of saying that people don't report crimes because they don't trust the city to prosecute them. I was shocked that you didn't use that lie 😂
Yeah. When homeowners are arrested to protect squatter rights, you can say whatever you want, but the system is upside down and works for the criminal. Criminality is up, period. They give $$ to illegal aliens for breaking our immigration laws. You are a dishonest person. A liar, one may say.

Yeah. When homeowners are arrested to protect squatter rights, you can say whatever you want, but the system is upside down and works for the criminal. Criminality is up, period. They give $$ to illegal aliens for breaking our immigration laws. You are a dishonest person. A liar, one may say.
Criminality lol. Man yall just make shit up.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
You really might want to re-read that because all incidents are reported.
Why don't you reread that.

You were better of saying that people don't report crimes because they don't trust the city to prosecute them. I was shocked that you didn't use that lie 😂
I didn't say that. I said they arent prosecuting them. They being the state.

Falling back on your old bullshit I see.

Quit trying to play gotcha with the white folks and start having intellectually honest discussions FFS.

Why don't you reread that.

I didn't say that. I said they arent prosecuting them. They being the state.

Falling back on your old bullshit I see.

Quit trying to play gotcha with the white folks and start having intellectually honest discussions FFS.
I didn't say that you did. I said that you were "better off" taking that approach.

She literally gave a political statement and you posted this on a political message board. Cut the crap.
She lost her husband who was a cop, the guy who killed her husband had no right to be on the streets.

And to make it worse you’re wrong.

Violent crime is up in both Queens North and Queens South YTD. It’s only “down” if you go back to the late 80’s and early 90’s…just before Giuliani was elected.

And she has every right to make a “political statement”. The party you blindly defend here every day is responsible for policies that let guys like Rivera back on the street…until they commit something that’s serious enough (like killing a cop).

Keep turning a blind eye to tragedies like this, keep not caring about illegal immigration or the crimes illegal immigrants commit…it proves every day the type of person you are and how much more important politics are to you than ethics or compassion.

She lost her husband who was a cop, the guy who killed her husband had no right to be on the streets.

And to make it worse you’re wrong.

Violent crime is up in both Queens North and Queens South YTD. It’s only “down” if you go back to the late 80’s and early 90’s…just before Giuliani was elected.

And she has every right to make a “political statement”. The party you blindly defend here every day is responsible for policies that let guys like Rivera back on the street…until they commit something that’s serious enough (like killing a cop).

Keep turning a blind eye to tragedies like this, keep not caring about illegal immigration or the crimes illegal immigrants commit…it proves every day the type of person you are and how much more important politics are to you than ethics or compassion.

Where is this data coming from because everything I've found, violent crime is lower. So me guide with your data.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Where is this data coming from because everything I've found, violent crime is lower. So me guide with your data.
Of course that’s all you care about - let’s argue about details and not the fact you couldn’t care less who gets robbed, killed or assaulted…but let’s dig into statistics.

Violent personal crime is up in both north and south Queens YTD.

And that’s not the point - the point is the liberal policies that let criminals like this guy walk after nearly any crime…and how none of this concerns you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT