ADVERTISEMENT

Fans chanting Joe Biden's name: FJB, errr...Let's Go Brandon

The “ woke cuck “ got his asss booed

Victorious Braves fans mercilessly boo MLB commissioner — who took All-Star Game out of Georgia — after he starts speaking at World Series trophy presentation

5syllx.jpg

Where was this outrage when MSM, Celebs and Dem Leadership called Trump evey name in the book???
50 cent dated Chelsea Handler? Even rappers get that desperate?

Where are the 81 million voters? There's not one sign of them defending the pants soiler.

Quote from Breitbart:
It’s clear that after nine months in office, Biden — or at least what he represents — is increasingly becoming an object of hatred to many Trump supporters

Where are the 81 million voters? There's not one sign of them defending the pants soiler.

Quote from Breitbart:
It’s clear that after nine months in office, Biden — or at least what he represents — is increasingly becoming an object of hatred to many Trump supporters
In a population of 331 million with an average IQ of 98, there are not 81 million voters. Anyone who's slept through a course in classical mechanics knows it.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

On the way home for lunch, WBAP in Cow Town told me state run USA Today Poll said Brandon has 38% approval. One year out from mid-terms, 20% of respondents believe the country is going in the right direction. Looks as if the Dimms will have to pull out the mail-in voter scheme nation wide. Texas and Florida and a number of states don't play the mail-in voter scheme. A bunch of states played in 2020. Brandon is illegitimate.

On the way home for lunch, WBAP in Cow Town told me state run USA Today Poll said Brandon has 38% approval. One year out from mid-terms, 20% of respondents believe the country is going in the right direction. Looks as if the Dimms will have to pull out the mail-in voter scheme nation wide. Texas and Florida and a number of states don't play the mail-in voter scheme. A bunch of states played in 2020. Brandon is illegitimate.
I didn't even sleep through any mechanical science classes and knew this! 😂

bbc-new-meme-hood-documentary.jpg

From a Miami Dolphin fan who attended the Texans-Dolphins game.

A little anecdote from the Dolphins-Texans game this past weekend:

An LGB chant was started in the section next to me. About 40-50 people joined in and repeated it about ten times and then it died down. As soon as it ended, an older white man (probably in his 60s) who was approximately 10 seats away from the main group of chanters stood up, full of rage, and screamed multiple times "**** YOU, YOU RACISTS!" He had spittle flying out of his mouth and was seething with anger as the woman that was with him tried to calm him down. Several in the main group just laughed and pointed at him and told him to shut up. At that point, his day was ruined. There was about 11 minutes to go in the game and he was obviously perturbed, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees and mumbling under his breath. The woman kept rubbing his back and taking to him to no avail. With about 8 minutes left, his group of four packed up and left.

The main thing I learned on Sunday from that whole situation is that if you don't like the white sham of a president and what he and his administration are doing to our country, that makes you a racist. I would've never deduced that without the help of that fine gentleman and his impeccable logic.

An LGB chant was started in the section next to me. About 40-50 people joined in and repeated it about ten times and then it died down. As soon as it ended, an older white man (probably in his 60s) who was approximately 10 seats away from the main group of chanters stood up, full of rage, and screamed multiple times "**** YOU, YOU RACISTS!" He had spittle flying out of his mouth and was seething with anger as the woman that was with him tried to calm him down. Several in the main group just laughed and pointed at him and told him to shut up. At that point, his day was ruined. There was about 11 minutes to go in the game and he was obviously perturbed, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees and mumbling under his breath. The woman kept rubbing his back and taking to him to no avail. With about 8 minutes left, his group of four packed up and left.

The main thing I learned on Sunday from that whole situation is that if you don't like the white sham of a president and what he and his administration are doing to our country, that makes you a racist. I would've never deduced that without the help of that fine gentleman and his impeccable logic.
@JIMBO1313 , was this you? 🤣

So he got mad at fans mocking the racist, so he jumped up and called them racists???

Quote from Breitbart:
He's really offending the moderates. The RINOs don't care, but they are marginalized morons anyway.

We had 4 years of Americana like we haven't seen in our lifetimes. Everyone got a taste of what its like when America reaches its potential.

Now we are seeing the other end of the spectrum. America is a shithole country that looks up to Central America.

Sane people have had enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT