ADVERTISEMENT

Fans chanting Joe Biden's name: FJB, errr...Let's Go Brandon

0ca3df63945362dc.jpg

F*ck Joe Biden!’ – Thousands of Trump Supporters Line the Streets to Greet Biden as He Arrives in Howell, Michigan (VIDEO)​

Note I-81 in the photo. Appropriate for a stiff who found 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for what he promised in Democrat debates. Yeah, sure!

Sunny, this stiff actually believes 81 million voted for him? 🤔

pudding brains gets triggered 😭😭

Joe Biden Responds to ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Signs in Michigan: ’81 Million Americans Voted for Me’​

Sunny, this stiff actually believes 81 million voted for him? 🤔

pudding brains gets triggered 😭😭

Joe Biden Responds to ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Signs in Michigan: ’81 Million Americans Voted for Me’​

With all the Trump supporters on the street greeting the Groper Joe, there's only one way of explaining how the Groper Joe got more votes in Michigan on election day.

There were no Groper Joe lovers in sight either.

With all the Trump supporters on the street greeting the Groper Joe, there's only one way of explaining how the Groper Joe got more votes in Michigan on election day.

There were no Groper Joe lovers in sight either.
Let's stop for a moment to reason. Most here are very capable.

Someone who draws dozens to rallies in Phoenix and Scranton is gonna get an all time record 81 million Americans to vote for him? Get real.

Trump received more votes in Michigan on election day. It was after when Biden came alive.

Who here can count high enough for Mark Levin's "the Senate's stupidest?"

F*ck Joe Biden!’ – Thousands of Trump Supporters Line the Streets to Greet Biden as He Arrives in Howell, Michigan (VIDEO)​

Funny how the media just assumes they are Trump supporters.

What's weird is none of those 81 million voters are out there defending their Groper Joe. Oh that's right, some have joined in on the Fuchs(not UF President) Joe Biden chant.

Wouldn't it be great if the band struck up the chant to greet opposing teams coming out of the tunnel (to replace Gator bait). That would warm my little heart. Hell, they could point at the President's box and I'd love it. 😂

OIP.Th9TY_Y23nYU2le_-f41mAHaFX

What you don't often hear and/or see, Boston and NY fans chanting in unison.

The really sad part, most of the people chanting, will probably vote for the Dem in 2024, especially if Trump is running. IMO, they think its funny to chant, not that they are against Biden. It's just the next big thing like dabbing, planking, etc.

Keep politics out of sports!

Unless they support my politics, of course.

Not surprising, Trumpers are so classy.

Keep politics out of sports!

Unless they support my politics, of course.

Not surprising, Trumpers are so classy.

Whiney little girl.

People aren't pleased with the guy that you recently credited with saving America. That thread title is an absolute gem. If he doesn't like the chant, or if you don't, then Joe should suck less at being president.

But that isn't exactly a realistic option now, is it? He was always going to shit the bed. We told you. I told you dozens of times. You never listen. You never learn.

Whiney little girl.

People aren't pleased with the guy that you recently credited with saving America. That thread title is an absolute gem. If he doesn't like the chant, or if you don't, then Joe should suck less at being president.

But that isn't exactly a realistic option now, is it? He was always going to shit the bed. We told you. I told you dozens of times. You never listen. You never learn.
Meh. He’s no gem but he’s a lot better than Trump, that’s for sure. The country is headed in a much better direction.

You’re just a sore loser, like the rest of the Trumpers. A bunch of yahoo’s chanting obscenities at a sporting event and you cheer? Stay classy, dude.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
It's not just sports, it's concerts, sporting events, and in home fireside chats. 😍 Those rowdy golf fans, you'll never know what they'll do next.😂

The “**** Joe Biden” chant even broke out this past week at the Ryder’s Cup. While fans cheered as the United States beat Europe 19-9 in the biennial competition, celebrations seemed to be eclipsed by videos of fans chanting “**** Joe Biden” from the stands.

A few days ago, the chants of “**** Joe Biden” broke out when NASCAR reporter Kelli Stavast was interviewing NASCAR reporter Kelli Stavast. Brown was commenting on his victory while the crowd repeatedly shouted loudly “**** Joe Biden.” However, it seemed not to be what Stavast heard.

5pq48d.jpg

Meh. He’s no gem but he’s a lot better than Trump, that’s for sure. The country is headed in a much better direction.

You’re just a sore loser, like the rest of the Trumpers. A bunch of yahoo’s chanting obscenities at a sporting event and you cheer? Stay classy, dude.

That is your opinion. Your opinion is, as always, ridiculous.

I think Joe Biden sucks at his job, and he's sucking more than even I thought possible, but I'm "just a sore loser?"

Brilliant as always @BSC911

It's not just sports, it's concerts, sporting events, and in home fireside chats. 😍 Those rowdy golf fans, you'll never know what they'll do next.😂

The “**** Joe Biden” chant even broke out this past week at the Ryder’s Cup. While fans cheered as the United States beat Europe 19-9 in the biennial competition, celebrations seemed to be eclipsed by videos of fans chanting “**** Joe Biden” from the stands.

A few days ago, the chants of “**** Joe Biden” broke out when NASCAR reporter Kelli Stavast was interviewing NASCAR reporter Kelli Stavast. Brown was commenting on his victory while the crowd repeatedly shouted loudly “**** Joe Biden.” However, it seemed not to be what Stavast heard.

5pq48d.jpg

Watching him get his panties in a bunch over FJB chants is hysterical. When the left had obscene comments for Trump, you just know he was outraged at those people too. I'm sure he lectured them on class, haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT