ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis is officially DONE

And Haley got totally exposed last night. The media fawning needs to stop....she has ZERO chance to beat Trump. I now believe DeSantis will beat her until they both quit in a few weeks. when Haley loses in her own state....turn out the lights....

And Haley got totally exposed last night. The media fawning needs to stop....she has ZERO chance to beat Trump. I now believe DeSantis will beat her until they both quit in a few weeks. when Haley loses in her own state....turn out the lights....

Haley will crush Ron in New Hampshire. Mainly because of the left and the establishment donors that moved from Ron to Nikki after they saw what a desaster Ron is. The nomination is Trumps. Has been for months, but it might get a little bumpy because of the “plan” to lean on Democrats for help.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Sadly, if we nominate Trump, we will lose. Biden will not be their nominee. It will be Newsome or Beshear. And big money libs, climate change Cabal, media, big tech, suburban women all hate Trump. His ceiling is now only 45% of the vote. Only way Trump can win electoral college is if 3rd party candidates can pull 10% of votes away from Dems in key states. The professionals in GOP know this. Trump=high floor in GOP primary but low ceiling in electoral college general election if candidate is not Biden.

I think DeSantis is hanging around waiting to see if the corrupt dems can get Trump off the ballot. I think he would fare very well against Biden.

Sadly, if we nominate Trump, we will lose. Biden will not be their nominee. It will be Newsome or Beshear. And big money libs, climate change Cabal, media, big tech, suburban women all hate Trump. His ceiling is now only 45% of the vote. Only way Trump can win electoral college is if 3rd party candidates can pull 10% of votes away from Dems in key states. The professionals in GOP know this. Trump=high floor in GOP primary but low ceiling in electoral college general election if candidate is not Biden.
1. You do not know that
2. For ANYONE to somehow believe that the BY FAR leading candidate cannot win, and the people who are polling HISTORICALLY lower than him can...I do not know what to say to you, other than you are listening to the MSM WAY too much. Let me give you a little clue...NO Republican candidate can win without Trumps following...THAT IS true, because we are BY FAR the majority.
3. WAY too much time left in this race for Trump to unify, unless voters are SO DUMB to listen to the people who are trying SO HARD to eliminate Trump...and will not succeed in doing so.
4. I ill bet ANYONE any amount of money Donald Trump WILL BE the Republican nominee. et on board, or proclaim your support for the fascists.

I think DeSantis is hanging around waiting to see if the corrupt dems can get Trump off the ballot. I think he would fare very well against Biden.
That is what both of them are doing, and there IS a plan. If ANYONE supports Haley, you're NOT a conservative in ANY way or form. Democrats are supporting her...end of story.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Haley will crush Ron in New Hampshire. Mainly because of the left and the establishment donors that moved from Ron to Nikki after they saw what a desaster Ron is. The nomination is Trumps. Has been for months, but it might get a little bumpy because of the “plan” to lean on Democrats for help.
And right after that, Trump will CRUSH Haley in her own state. It will be all over then.

Nothing to see here, just blue success trickling into Florida after Rons disastrous decision to run for POTUS.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: gatordad3
Rest easy Ron supporters. The end is nigh…

It appears Pushaw has been let go. The Money is gone.

If you’re quoting Laura Looney and linking her then you just confirmed my suspicions.
And quoting (falsely) me in another post about sinking boats?
Are you also going to quote the Orange Man about Haley being in charge on J6?
Quite simply I suppose a lofty IQ isn’t necessary to control this small circle.

If you’re quoting Laura Looney and linking her then you just confirmed my suspicions.

For months you said Trumps boat was getting smaller. Shrinking, not sinking. Maybe try to be a little less emotional, so you can slow down and read clearly. The entire board remembers you talking about Trumps boat getting smaller. And you’re still doing it, “small circle”.

Projection is a real thing for you. Either way, your prediction of moving to “younger” was wrong. Again.

Never back down, backed down bigly. I guess the news is slower in Tallawacky.

Enjoythecrow dot gif

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Sore LOSER. All RINO’s are losers. Jump on board, or let your inner democrat roots free!

For months you said Trumps boat was getting smaller. Shrinking, not sinking. Maybe try to be a little less emotional, so you can slow down and read clearly. The entire board remembers you talking about Trumps boat getting smaller. And you’re still doing it, “small circle”.

Projection is a real thing for you. Either way, your prediction of moving to “younger” was wrong. Again.

Never back down, backed down bigly. I guess the news is slower in Tallawacky.

Enjoythecrow dot gif
You use boat when I say circle…Gee I’ve read it slowly and that’s still clear.
Are you hoping the MAGATS don’t know how to read and interpret for themselves?
And no quotation marks are needed for younger unless you’re afraid the CIRCLE will be unable to understand what that means either, unless they now believe Gov. Haley really was in charge of the Capitol on J6?
I wouldn’t know how things are in Tallahassee, our State Capitol. I don’t live there. But I’ve said that several times. Maybe one day you’ll remember that…???
No comment as to Laura Looney I see. But I can’t blame you.

And no quotation marks are needed for younger unless you’re afraid the CIRCLE will be unable to understand what that means either, unless they now believe Gov. Haley really was in charge of the Capitol on J6?
I wouldn’t know how things are in Tallahassee, our State Capitol. I don’t live there. But I’ve said that several times. Maybe one day you’ll remember that…???
Got a regular ole Rick Wilson / George Conway / Lincoln project type here.

Got a regular ole Rick Wilson / George Conway / Lincoln project type here.
Rick Wilson is a dirty SOB piece of garbage but I bet you know that, having read it somewhere.
However, you know NOTHING about me.
The ignorance continues. 😏

Trump was tired and misspoke.

How many posts are you gonna ride this pony?

Trump was tired and misspoke.

How many posts are you gonna ride this pony?
Old people tend to tire more easily. I’m years younger than either of these geezers and I don’t have the stamina or energy I had even five years ago.
And as for continuing to “ride this pony” it’s a pretty funny statement from any of you Trumpies.
You sound concerned. We all should be. This is about America.

Old people tend to tire more easily. I’m years younger than either of these geezers and I don’t have the stamina or energy I had even five years ago.
And as for continuing to “ride this pony” it’s a pretty funny statement from any of you Trumpies.
You sound concerned. We all should be. This is about America.
I’m not concerned, just providing context. The guy is 71 and he’s running back and forth from sham trial appearances to campaign events - even with a massive polling advantage.

He’s had two weird incidents in 8+ years of politics. Picking up a glass with two hands at a rally and mixing up Nikki and Pelosi during a speech. You change the names and everything he said made perfect sense.

But put him out to pasture because you’re tired, grandma. He’s clearly applesauce brains and unable to do the job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT