ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis is officially DONE

Biggest group of idiots running his campaign as I have ever seen. Went to big time attack mode on Trump and his supporters and now have even ticked off many NeverTrumpers. The only state he even registers now is IA and Haley has about caught him there also despite the insane amount of money they have spent in that state.

Biggest group of idiots running his campaign as I have ever seen. Went to big time attack mode on Trump and his supporters and now have even ticked off many NeverTrumpers. The only state he even registers now is IA and Haley has about caught him there also despite the insane amount of money they have spent in that state.
Time for these wannabes to back out

Reactions: Gator Fever
F_lk4a3XMAAw-D4

Well I guess if you are so confident...we could bet a small wager? Maybe $100? I am in...you wanna bet? I say Trump wins..you say he does not. Put up or.......

Desantis even knows he isn’t winning. He is in 3rd place now.

He is just trying to milk as much money as possible at this point. He is debating people that aren’t even running and opening the door for their relevance. It’s ignorant.

Desantis even knows he isn’t winning. He is in 3rd place now.

He is just trying to milk as much money as possible at this point. He is debating people that aren’t even running and opening the door for their relevance. It’s ignorant.
I think Newsome is going to be the nominee for the dems...

Reactions: RussellCasse
I think Newsome is going to be the nominee for the dems...

Hard to argue with that. That’s why the Establishment wanted Desantis and Newsom to debate. Those are their chosen candidates. But I think they are moving from Desantis to Haley on the right.

They didn’t realize Desantis didn’t have a personality, and would be awful in public.

It wouldn't surprise me if they slip him in there at the convention. I wonder what Harris would do if they plan to do that. They will have to do a big assault on Biden with the lefty media first.
They sort of already are...polls are swinging hard away from him, and as we know the polls are mostly a lever the establishment uses to try to influence elections.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Hard to argue with that. That’s why the Establishment wanted Desantis and Newsom to debate. Those are their chosen candidates. But I think they are moving from Desantis to Haley on the right.

They didn’t realize Desantis didn’t have a personality, and would be awful in public.
Correct.

The GOP establishment, and the Military Industrial Complex, are in lockstep behind warhawk Haley.

She's awful.

🤣 Even the NY Times feels bad for DeSantis.

"The internet troll" Catturd" 🤣

I do agree it's more powerful than TV ads now easily. Trump just saying DeSantis is a traitor basically and the memes destroyed him. He was almost tied with Trump at one point before the attacks began. Surprised they didn't claim Putin was coordinating it.

Last edited:

🤣 Even the NY Times feels bad for DeSantis.

"The internet troll" Catturd" 🤣

I do agree it's more powerful than TV ads now easily. Trump just saying DeSantis is a traitor basically and the memes destroyed him. He was almost tied with Trump at one point before the attacks began. Surprised they didn't claim Putin was coordinating it.

Of all the candidates that have flamed out, Rons might be the biggest one I can recall.

Manthatescalatedquickly dot gif

The rats are really jumping ship now. Big donors probably putting out the word to shift to Haley.

Around 200 million total spent and he has steadily been crushed even more as time goes by. He doesn't even register hardly in NH and is getting whipped by Haley in SC also. I think they may officially pull the plug if him and Haley are about tied in the IA results.

The rats are really jumping ship now. Big donors probably putting out the word to shift to Haley.

Around 200 million total spent and he has steadily been crushed even more as time goes by. He doesn't even register hardly in NH and is getting whipped by Haley in SC also. I think they may officially pull the plug if him and Haley are about tied in the IA results.

Yep. The shift to Haley happened a while back. Now it’s just a money grab while they still can. Just think what pubs could have done if they didn’t “move on”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT