ADVERTISEMENT

Cincy Thread

Great win for UF!

We forced 21 turnovers.

Hopefully this gives us momentum after that 3 game skid.

Reactions: sadgator
I was watching the volleyball team win an instant classic at home over USC in 5 sets to earn a trip to the Final 4. I just caught pieces of the BB game during timeouts in VB, but it was a much needed and good win for the Gators

I was watching the volleyball team win an instant classic at home over USC in 5 sets to earn a trip to the Final 4. I just caught pieces of the BB game during timeouts in VB, but it was a much needed and good win for the Gators

You can’t get any better than that volleyball game!!!! That will be on ESPN for a few days… They were down and came back to win the match…We don’t get to see that all to often and it was so enjoyable to watch that…

Was at the game and they played aggressively and crashed the boards hard, but still need better results on the boards, can’t wait for big John to come back, would also love to see Stokes also, but he may not be ready.
Cincy is a tough team and we matched their toughness
Also late in the game Stone got a pass from cheez and launched himself from near the foul line but had his dunk bounce off the rim, it would have been sick if he made it
We needed the W and they earned it, a game to get us back on track

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT