ADVERTISEMENT

Chance of Zaire playing for the Gators?

Fev, I see Burnett maybe moving to slot-WR when Dre and Powell are gone. Looks to me like his speed might work better there than at any of the DB spots?

He played a lot of RB in high school I think. Not sure if he played at receiver some.

"For 3 spots" - Yep 3 DB positions when we have 5 on the field. He will probably be about 6th or 7th in line for one of those 3 spots.

Pecking order concerning Burnett imo for those 3 spots when 5 DBs are on the field:

1. starter
2. starter
3. starter
4. another DB
5. another DB
6. Another DB or Burnett
7. Another DB or Burnett

Okay that at least makes more sense, though it's a little difficult to take it seriously when you have an anonymous "another DB" listed 4 times as higher or equal to him.
And I don't see a rebuttal to oozie's proof that the walk-one you were talking about weren't actually there.

All-in-all....I just find any panic or extreme optimism over the top at this point.

Okay that at least makes more sense, though it's a little difficult to take it seriously when you have an anonymous "another DB" listed 4 times as higher or equal to him.
And I don't see a rebuttal to oozie's proof that the walk-one you were talking about weren't actually there.

All-in-all....I just find any panic or extreme optimism over the top at this point.

"That spring game was more of joke than even I originally thought. Franks it appears had about 4 completions of 10 yards or more to receivers/TEs (all receivers) and the defenders covering the receiver on the plays were walk-ons on 2 of the plays and a LB that isn't even listed on the depth chart covering Callaway on another play. On the Hammond play it was a RS Freshman that has never played in a game that had the coverage."

If the above is wrong let me know.

How do you figure he's 6th or 7th on the depth chart when for most of the spring he's been the leader at nickel? We've been starting Gardner and Dawson on the outside with Washington and Harris as safeties. When we've gone nickel we've played around with moving Dawson back to nickel and then slotting someone like Putu outside and other times we've kept Dawson outside and out Burnett at nickel. Sure one of the freshmen may beat him out but you don't know that yet. I'd bet he's the first DB off the bench when we go nickel or dime at least to start the season until the freshmen get acclimated. Slotting him at 6th or 7th is just a way for y'all to advance the agenda that we had a bunch of scrubs playing which we didn't. As of right now he's one of our top 3 corners.

Sure one of the freshmen may beat him out but you don't know that yet.

As of right now he's one of our top 3 corners.

And this biased loser continues to claim that he's a phootball genius... lmao :D

Projected CB's for 2017

1) CB/Nic Duke Dawson 5-10 208 Sr
2) Joseph Putu 6-2 195 Sr
3) Chris Williamson 5-11 191 rsSo
4) Chauncey Gardener 5-11 204 So
5) CJ McWilliams 5-11 171 rsFr (ACL)

6) NR McArthur Burnett 5-9 174 rsFr *** RR 5.5

#10 Ath/CB C.J. Henderson 6-0 174 Fr - Miami
#13 FS/CB Brad Stewart 6-0 194 Fr - N.O, LA
#13 CB Marco Wilson 6-0 180 Fr - Plantation
#21 S Brian Edwards 6-2 188 Fr - Miramar
#23 S/CB Shawn Davis 6-1 195 Fr - Miami
#33 S Donovan Stiner 6-2 185 Fr - Bellaire, TX
-------------
WO DB Garrett Stephens 5-9 188 rsSr
WO DB Brady Walters 5-11 176 Sr
WO DB Eddie Giles 5-9 167 rsJr WO
WO DB Nick Oelrich 6-2 187 So WO
WO DB Edwitch Merisier 5-9 171 So WO

McWilliams sat out all the contact portions of the spring recoverinf from his ACL and Burnett is currently ahead of Williamson and Putu per the coaches. So that puts him right behind Gardner and Dawson, which makes him 3rd. You listing a bunch of freshmen who aren't even on campus yet doesn't change that. One again...you're a f*cking moron. So called fans who know nothing about the team.

How do you figure he's 6th or 7th on the depth chart when for most of the spring he's been the leader at nickel? We've been starting Gardner and Dawson on the outside with Washington and Harris as safeties. When we've gone nickel we've played around with moving Dawson back to nickel and then slotting someone like Putu outside and other times we've kept Dawson outside and out Burnett at nickel. Sure one of the freshmen may beat him out but you don't know that yet. I'd bet he's the first DB off the bench when we go nickel or dime at least to start the season until the freshmen get acclimated. Slotting him at 6th or 7th is just a way for y'all to advance the agenda that we had a bunch of scrubs playing which we didn't. As of right now he's one of our top 3 corners.

I am simply saying Franks was completing many of his passes and all of the 10 plus yard ones against walk ons and 3rd string CBs who had the coverage. I would be shocked if Wilson doesn't pass Burnett up in the pecking order and he is probably 2 down on the list in reality currently from starting when we are playing nickel once the season starts. Maybe he will move up and take a spot before the season starts but I doubt it. My main point is Mac went really out of the way to help Franks out it seems much more than even LDR in the spring game last season. Also with Mac's comments about a QB having enough time to earn the starting job in camp etc. it makes you wonder what confidence he has in Franks. I will be rooting for Franks if he does get the starting nod but I also hope Zaire does come here just in case we do still have a big time problem at that position.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJWilliamson
Repeating something over and over doesn't make it true. There wasn't any walkon LB on the 2nd team defense as I've already shown with the second team roster. The lone walkon LB was Cristian Garcia who played MLB with the 1st team defense it absence of Reese so it was the 2nd team offense with Trask that was throwing against walkon LB's. And the second team d-line had three potential starters on it. And there's exactly ONE play where Garrett Stephens the walkon DB was in coverage. The rest of the time it was Putu, Burnett, Williamson, and Jaewon Taylor. So your critique basically comes back to the fact that the 1 offense went against the 2 defense which is just an idiotic critique. That has nothing to do with setting anybody up to look good, damn near every top team out there runs their 1's vs. 2's. When Meyer was here he did the same damn thing. Muschamp did it and Mac has done it the last two years. Bama and all the other top teams do it. It's a meaningless point.

I mean y'all know y'all can critique Franks without making up stuff right? That's all I'm saying. He didn't have a 'great' game and he showed some good signs AND some concerning signs, especially his accuracy on the short stuff. His throwing motion also broke down some when he was forced to move outside the pocket. Those are all legitimate things y'all can watch and critique. It ain't hard.

And FTR Franks was not and is not my choice to start. I wanted us to go get Stidham. Then at start of spring I said it seemed like Trask was the better pure passer and wanted him to start. Franks has flaws just like most young QB's. All I'm saying is critique the stuff that's actually happening on the field. Some of the stuff y'all keep claiming happened just straight up didn't happen.

Wanna lose some money betting on where Burnett is on the CB depth chart when Tennis-sea comes to town? (weasel time in 5...4...3...) :oops:

My critique of Franks in that dog & pony debut is that he (57% no pressure) SUCKED.
We don't know how he might have done with the pressure that Trask was under, because they never put Franks in with the 2-3-W-O offense to find out. :oops:

After being beaten half to death by the 1 defense, when Trask was finally given a shot with the 1 offense, he went 2 for 2 with an 8 yard 1st down run, and he took the team on a 61 yard scoring drive. :cool:

How you'd like to spin chit (Franks & Burnett) is fine with me, your opinions, just don't expect me to buy your version of biased fertilizer. o_O

And since you're sure that I'm totally clueless about Gator football, why keep on attempting to flip me to your own (idiot imo) way of seeing things? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE="MJWilliamson, post: 1025449, member: 5078"]Most Gator fans are in this camp.[/QUOTE]

Poll showing proof of that claim please... o_O

Had you said that YOU are in that camp, then I'd be fine with it... ;)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't know where Burnett will be on the depth chart during the season and guess what? You sure as hell don't know either. But RIGHT NOW he's the 3rd corner whether you like it or not. Listing him at the bottom of the depth chart so you can push your own narrative when the coaches have said otherwise doesn't mean shit to me and I'm sure it doesn't mean shit to the coaches either.

Nope twit, wrong yet again. Right now is the OFF SEASON so there is NO DEPTH CHART at all. When August and Fall practice comes around, then they will begin to develop a 2017 depth chart. Right now the team roster is at least 18 players down, and I'm pretty sure that they will have a lot to say about the depth chart between now and Sept 3rd.

But I see that you did 'weasel' just as I said you would on naming a CB depth chart for the Tennis-sea game.

And your usual chit best describes exactly who and what you are... :p

Now, throw another tantrum rant, like you always do when your FoS opinions won't fly with anyone not brain-dead...:cool:

WTF would I attempt to name a depth chart all the way up until the 3rd game of the season you moron? That isn't weaseling out of anything, unlike you I have no interest in making up hypothetical depth charts to fit my agenda. I'm good with whatever the coaches do and I'll judge the results after that. Especially if there's supposedly no depth chart like you claim (which you're wrong about)? I guess you ought to fly down to Gainesville and tell the coaches they don't have a depth chart, they just made it up. Dumb ass.

"I have no interest in making up hypothetical depth charts to fit my agenda."

" But RIGHT NOW he's the 3rd corner whether you like it or not."

This moron is absolutely HYSTERICAL to listen to. Now that's entertainment! :D

So he's 3rd on your own non-hypothetical off season chart. Does he get a ring or a trophy for that, non-hypothetically speaking of course...
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Except that isn't my hypothetical depth chart, that came directly from the coaches. You know...kinda like them also saying Franks has separated himself from Trask, which is why you've been bleeding all over the board for weeks. I'm surprised you can walk and breathe at the same time. You're easily the dumbest poster that has ever graced a message board.

Trask's passes were being defended by this secondary:
Marcell Harris 6-1 211 rsSr
Nick Washington 6-0 197 rsSr
CB/Nic Duke Dawson 5-10 208 Sr
Chauncey Gardener 5-11 204 So

Franks passes were being defended by this secondary
Chris Williamson 5-11 191 rsSo
NR McArthur Burnett 5-9 174 rsFr *** RR 5.5
WO DB Eddie Giles 5-9 167 rsJr WO
WO DB Nick Oelrich 6-2 187 So WO

So yep, I can see that there was absolutely NO DIFFERENCE in the secondary that each faced in the dog & pony show. :confused:

Should I do the same for the LB'er and DL that they were going against? :rolleyes:

Except that isn't my hypothetical depth chart, that came directly from the coaches.

And did they whisper it in your ear, or can we all take a look at the 'Official Off Season Player Depth Chart.' I looked all over the 'Official' Gator site, but darned if I could find it listed anywhere... :cool: --- Link please... o_O

zzzzzzzzzzzz

More fake news. Neither of those walk-ons were at DB on the second team defense save one play. I've already shown that with screenshots. But you've claimed to have seen aliens though so it's no surprise you'd be in here making more shit up. Trask is 2nd string...cry about it some more.

More BS and outright lies from you. :confused:

And no, I'm not at all surprised by that, it's typical for you. o_O

Link to that official coaches Off Season Depth Chart, or just more random bs on the way...:cool:

Still lying? You didn't claim to have seen aliens 'with your own lying eyes' only to have to backtrack after being called on your bullshit?

You're a known liar I'm not doing you research for you and no one ever claimed there was an official depth chart, you're an illiterate baboon.

You're the liar, and your tantrum rant won't save you from reality.

Link to me ever claiming to see aliens with my own eyes.

And just as I thoughf, someone was whispering in your ear, but it wasn't the coaches.

Last edited:
I did previously, and posted it for everyone to laugh at you. You must be too dumb to realize stuff you post on here stays until its deleted, or in your case edited after you get called on it. Still got too secret clearance you fraud? And you realize you were the one that brought up a depth chart originally? You can't even keep up with the bs you post. Like I said you're an illiterate baboon.

WTF would I attempt to name a depth chart all the way up until the 3rd game of the season you moron? That isn't weaseling out of anything, unlike you I have no interest in making up hypothetical depth charts to fit my agenda. I'm good with whatever the coaches do and I'll judge the results after that. Especially if there's supposedly no depth chart like you claim (which you're wrong about)? I guess you ought to fly down to Gainesville and tell the coaches they don't have a depth chart, they just made it up. Dumb ass.

even though he will use it against us til the death and call us twits, we both played in college, and you and I may be the only ones that know very well that there is a god damn depth chart for the next season starting as early as december and january during winter work outs and before spring ball even starts up in the offices... hell we had one up in our meeting rooms to give everyone an idea of where they stood after matt drills and workouts from what the coaches expected from you and who needed to show out when spring practice started.. and this was TWO SEC programs I played for that did this so.... but obviously we are making stuff up with actual experience that somehow gets used against us because it somehow, makes us sound like "know it alls"... and don't tell anyone that you ran fast as a small white guy, because clearly it doesn't make any sense directly to how you got offers undersized as a white guy to SEC programs, why would it....

An article just came out speculating it wont be us for Zaire because he is supposed to announce around May 19th but I don't think it means anything because Mac would probably know the deal with the transfer rule by that date before the actual meetings and the head guy already said it is probably going to be tweaked. Also Texas and Wisconsin have QBs that started last year.

Last edited:
I did previously, and posted it for everyone to laugh at you. You must be too dumb to realize stuff you post on here stays until its deleted, or in your case edited after you get called on it. Still got too secret clearance you fraud? And you realize you were the one that brought up a depth chart originally? You can't even keep up with the bs you post. Like I said you're an illiterate baboon.

I reread and edit my typos, or add details that I might have left out, all the time.
Unlike some, I don't go back and delete or edit-rewrite anything to alter the substance of what I've said. And unlike flaming A-holes like you, I thank posters for their correction when I post something that's incorrect. You just try to ignore it and never answer for all of the wrong/idiot chit that you post.

I have said that I have 1st hand eyewitness experience on the UFO subject.
I have never given any particular details on what that experience was.
I've never said that I personally saw any aliens, nor will I.
I did have a Top Secret clearance. (not a too secret you moe-ron) :rolleyes:
You're the liar, or idiot, or more likely both.

I posted the official roster by class, not a depth chart you twit.
And go look in a mirror, I'm betting that you're a lot closer to looking like a baboon than I am. ;)

And laughing all the way... :D:D:D

Last edited:
Clueless numbers now thinks that off-season bulletin board crap, meant to motivate the weak minded and those with little self-respect or self control over their lives, is somehow 'Official' depth chart information. That stuff means NADA on who will be on the field come Sept, and it certainly means squat on who the most talented players are or will be by then. That's just yours or oozzziieeee's own idiot attempts to pump up your boy, or run down on Trask.

And since they were once upon a time on a college roster, they are the only one's with a clue about what goes on now day inside the Gator locker room or training rooms. I guess everyone else should just sit down and STFU so they can tell us all how it is, and how it's going to be.... Now I'm really LMFAO... :D:D:D:D:D

Now, here's some total 'speculation' items for you two.
1. If someone had spray painted Trask to a darker color before he arrived here, you'd both be driving his bandwagon over anyone else on the QB roster.
2. If someone bleached out Zaire, neither of you would want him here at all.

While I defended Chris Leak as the starter when Tebow arrived on campus. o_O
Go figure... :cool:

Now, here's some total 'speculation' items for you two.
1. If someone had spray painted Trask to a darker color before he arrived here, you'd both be driving his bandwagon over anyone else on the QB roster.
2. If someone bleached out Zaire, neither of you would want him here at all.

While I defended Chris Leak as the starter when Tebow arrived on campus. o_O
Go figure... :cool:

Dude...you are just so messed up.

Ok, now everyone is reporting it. Mac is hard after him and it appears we are his top choice, uh-oh

Have you gandered at our 2018 QB offer list? Yeah, we offered Milton just in case but Mac is hard after the PSU committ Fields and also keeping in contact with Emory Jones. I think, maybe, just maybe, it will soon be Allen who doesn't fit our system.

ESPN's Gator offer list has 181 UF offers already on the table, so I'm sure that Mc is 'hard after' every single one of them. And after they all sign, he will put them all on the field in 2018... ;)

LDR
Franks
Trask
Toney EE
Allen
Sproles
Zaire
Hunter
And 5-10 more QB's that he's bringing in for 2018.

Tell me, would this qualify as a Cluster:confused:, a PUBAR:oops:, or a SNAFU:rolleyes:??? -- :D

yea ok man, we will just wipe out multiple guys with experience proving you wrong, and continuing your witch hunt for anyone not saying trask is the next Wuerrfel by default....

No, no, no, how did you miss it? Allen is my new top guy... :rolleyes:
============

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/podcast-6-potential-qbs-florida-handle-reps-fall-camp
Look at the picture. Check out their hand positions with the ball.
Franks has to do a 180 twist of the ball during his throw cause it helps his accuracy... :confused:
I pointed this out, among other things, back during early Spring practices.
I'm sure glad that it's been corrected since then.... o_O

And from the Pod-Cast question, they should give 90% of the snaps to Franks, unless of course Zaire shows up. Then he should get the 90%, Franks should get 8%, and then fairly split the rest up between Trask, Toney, Allen and Sproles. ;)

=============

As to Zaire, there's this:
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...aires-timeline-transfer-decision-rule-florida

Franks is way taller.
Trask is more accurate.
Toney is a better runner.
Allen is as far from a 'head case' as you can get.
W-O Sproles would be my choice over Zaire if it came all the way down to it.

So, everything considered, McNuss is a sure thing to bring in Zaire and make him the stater. -- Par for the course... :D

Ok so then you're a retard who doesn't know what first hand eye witness means. It means you personally saw it so if you've never personally seen anything you're lying. Shocker! Words have meaning dumbass.

And how convenient the closeted homosexual who brings up race at every turn is now using the race card. Zaire is black and nobody wants him here, but of course anyone who doesn't think Trask is a god must only think so because he's white. You're easily the dumbest f*cking person to have graced a message board. You're an embarrassment of a 'man.'

Reactions: dakid_0812
Not a single person brought up race until he illiterate clown did. But racists always tend to out themselves. No wonder he jumped from Trask's jock to Allen's and hates Franks and Toney and hated Treon. Keep the mask on next time grand wizard.

Not a single person brought up race until he illiterate clown did. But racists always tend to out themselves. No wonder he jumped from Trask's jock to Allen's and hates Franks and Toney and hated Treon. Keep the mask on next time grand wizard.

I guess if we "bleached" you maybe we could take you seriously.

Oh...wait...numbers is white.

But we're all alcoholics so...

Oh, no, only i drink...

Well, then obviously we're gay.

I have a one year old daughter.

Damnit, how can Insta be wrong though?

don't forget white and slow, and used to be small... now im in the best shape of my life at 182 and need to get timed in the 40 at 31 years old to really piss some people off now

I have said that I have 1st hand eyewitness experience on the UFO subject.
I have never given any particular details on what that experience was.
I've never said that I personally saw any aliens, nor will I.
I did have a Top Secret clearance. (not a too secret you moe-ron):rolleyes:
You're the liar, or idiot, or more likely both.

I get it now. You really are as stupid as your posts show you to be.
Go get an adult that's not as brain dead as you are,to explain it to your dumb-azz.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT