ADVERTISEMENT

Bucs WR (former Gator)Louis Murphy says Jameis Winston reminds him of Tim Tebow

You are absolutely right. Every fan base should have a place to go to bash their rivals no matter how silly, ignorant or completely false it is.

One wonders if you think it is false now?

You can tell a lot about a person by what they value. I see how much joy you are having by witnessing the decay of a family including a child with a life-threatening illness, in what you hope was caused by one of your former heroes conducting an adulterous affair. How proud you must be.

Bah. Jimbo and Candi created this mess. I feel bad for their kids. They will under deservedly suffer. I feel nothing but contempt for Jimbo and Candi.

Bah. Jimbo and Candi created this mess. I feel bad for their kids. They will under deservedly suffer. I feel nothing but contempt for Jimbo and Candi.

That first piece is in general.

Regarding your contempt for them, I'm sure they won't lose sleep over it. It's very tough on a marriage when a child has a life threatening illness. The demands of his job didn't help. If you want to get a glimpse of what it's like, here's an article for you. I don't know what did or didn't happen, but the marriage failing is not uncommon.

http://www.archildrens.org/Services...ng-Your-Marriage-When-Your-Child-Has-a-L.aspx

Maybe I missed it but what exactly was Jimbo's role in "creating this mess"??

We know the cleat chaser cheated, and I wouldn't be surprised if her husband was doing the same or maybe he wasn't performing.

Go Canes!

Jimbo will now have more divorces than Miami does ACC football championships.

Go Canes!

13884853401387572961.GIF

Tebow Comparisons to criminole Shameous Jameous

TD to Int Ratio?
Not even close.

Career QB Pass Efficiency Rating?
Not even close.

Rushing Yards and TD's?
Not even close.

Total TD's responsible for?
Not even close.

Career SoS that their stats and wins were accumulated against?
Not even close.

Shameous career vs FSUcks usual list of no defense chump opponents:
Opponents: 6 teams with 9+ wins, 15 bowl teams.

2 Years P - 562 of 851, 66.0% for 7,964 yds, 65 TD's, 28 Ints (2.3 to 1)
2 years R - 134 for 258 yds, 1.9 ypc, 7 TD's
Total Offense - 696 plays for 8,222 yds, 72 TD's
====================================

Tebow 'can't hit the broad side of the barn' the moe-ron claims.
Opponents: 9 teams with 9+ wins, 21 Bowl teams.

2 Years P - 426 of 648, 65.7% for 6,032 yds, 62 TD's, 10 Ints. (6.2 to 1)
2 Years R - 386 for 1,568 yds, 4.1 ypc, 35 TD's.
Total Offense - 812 plays for 7,600 yds, 97 TD's.

Tim threw for 65.7% with a 6.2 to 1 TD/Int Ratio vs a Top 10 SoS.
Shameoous for 66.0% with a 2.3 to 1 TD/Int Ratio vs a lower half SoS.
Ole Dead-eye Shameous threw 12 more Ints in 2 years against the cupcakes, than
inaccurate Tebow threw in his entire 4 year career at UF, while facing Top 10 SoS's and SEC defenses.

Academic AA or the Campbell (Academic Heisman) Trophy?
You've got to be kidding me.

Character?
Tebow has it, and NO, Tim would NOT do anything to win.
Shameous is it, and it's always bad.

1) Accusation - Academic Fraud.
Shameous - I didn't do it, I'd never cheat, how can you believe that I would?

2) Accusation - BB gun war, dozens of broken windows.
Shameous - I didn't do it. And besides, windows don't cost that much.

3) Accusation - Repeatedly Stealing Soda at Burger King.
Shameous - Yeah, but I did bring my own cup to put it in over and over, what's the big deal?

4) Accuastion - Date (drug/alcohol?) Rape.
Shameous - Yeah I did it, and yeah she was unconscious, but I KNOW she wanted it.

5) Accuastion - Blatantly stealing Crabs+ from Publix.
Shameous - I did it, but I just forgot to pay, as I hurried directly out the front door. (wink-wink)

6) Accusation - Standing on a table to scream out vulgar obscenities about women.
Shameous - But I thought that it was funny and that nobody would notice or care at FSU.

7) Accusation - THOUSANDS of $igned autographs on the authentication web site.
Shameous - Yeah, I did it, but it was all for free, cause I'm such a charitable-giving guy. (cough-cough)

8) Demonstrated on the field bumping/pushing of an ACC official.
~ Not even a flag from the All Corrupt Conference's excuse for refs.

9) Winning against the weakest overall SoS (#69) in BCS-NC History.

10) I wish I'd played for a coach like JH at Mich, and they have much better facilities up there....
(sweet pay-back for all of FSU's and Jimbo's support (read cover-ups).

Shameous is more on a par with a Michael Vick type of QB, only worse, and he'd also do anything to win (and anything that he wants to off the field).

Jimblow - BUT YAWL DON'T KNOW ALL OF THE FACTS!!!! (idiot or liar?)
FSU Admin - Why can't we just talk about something else...... (yeah,,, riiiight) LMAO! :D

Louis Murphy?
Dumb in facts, but smart in his reasons for his answer.... ;)

Just my own humble/honest opinions, of which I'm entitled to.... :cool:

Last edited:
I don't see how anyone would disagree with the fact that Tebow just wanted to win. The dude cried after losses. That's all you needed to know. Regardless of his physical talent or development, the kid was a leader and was as committed to winning as anyone else who ever played the game. We all can't be born with Tom Brady genes, we can only go balls to the wall with the talent we have. That is Tim Tebow in a nutshell.

Yes, but the difference is that Tebow WAS a man, and not what Shameous is. Tebow would NOT do ANYTHING to win. Just like he wouldn't go to Publix to steal crabs....

There is a distinct difference between wanting badly to win, and doing ANYTHING to win.
Guys like Darnell Docket WOULD do ANYTHING to win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT