ADVERTISEMENT

Batteries cost more than the car

And I seriously doubt sales are increasing.

Shocker, the Biden administration lied again.

Sales were flat in 2019, down in 2020, and essentially flat in 2023.

But, if you draw a trend line, it's going up...just at a snail's pace.

Sorry @Mdfgator - no one wants a car you have to charge like a cell phone.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
What a clown.

Point 1 - sales are increasing. But doesn’t mention by how much.
Point 2 - insulting people making informed decisions that are counter to what the gov’t wants NEVER works.

How many people that have decided to not purchase an EV are going to rush out and buy one because Buttedgeedge is insulting them?
Buttplugger is a liar just like his boss. Also an UNAMERICAN POS. Sales MAY have gone up, but trust me on this, there was only one direction they could move. America has rejected this boondoggle

dont mind mayor pete, i need all my flock to go test drive one and form their own opinion. You can test drive both a tessy and FSD now, its really something else. i test drove FSD yesterday, its insane!!

Stupid people gonna keep on stupiding....
Why do you insist on fighting progress?? Why don’t you people learn? Look back 50 years and compare that to today. Do you see a trend line? What side of the line have you always been on?? You’re always on the wrong side of history. Always. That’s fear that’s preventing you from embracing the progress. Don’t be scared to compete America isn’t easy. We are the Super Bowl champs every single year. That’s not easy my lil sheep.

Why do you insist on fighting progress?? Why don’t you people learn? Look back 50 years and compare that to today. Do you see a trend line? What side of the line have you always been on?? You’re always on the wrong side of history. Always. That’s fear that’s preventing you from embracing the progress. Don’t be scared to compete America isn’t easy. We are the Super Bowl champs every single year. That’s not easy my lil sheep.
I guess someone was offended?

Wow. Just saw a Cybertruck in the wild and it is the ugliest thing on wheels Ive seen since the Pontiac Aztec.

Woof.
It’s not for everyone but it’s in high demand, order today for delivery in 2025. I like it. I will always be a model S man though. I need the speed and power, nobody can beat me

It’s not for everyone but it’s in high demand, order today for delivery in 2025. I like it. I will always be a model S man though. I need the speed and power, nobody can beat me
LOLOLOL This is NOT the truth....this coming from the EV manager at a Chevrolet dealership (as well as all other Chevrolets)

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Buttplugger is a liar just like his boss. Also an UNAMERICAN POS. Sales MAY have gone up, but trust me on this, there was only one direction they could move. America has rejected this boondoggle
They really haven't gone up much 3 of the last 5 years.

Sorry @Mdfgator - the EV industry, outside of Tesla, is on the struggle bus.

Also lots of issues are being noted. I hope Tesla gets on the stick...I bet they will.

Reddit? Really! You people are a bit desperate. Go test drive one, they allow FSD now on the test drive, it’s insane.

I had the chance to order one today for inventory...but we refused it and sent it back to Chevrolet. NO ONE wants one.
My Lawn Boy is 22 years old. Still works but I’m getting the urge to get a new Honda.

There were 4 total gas mowers in stock and the electrics were completely full. Like, I couldn’t tell one had been purchased.

My Lawn Boy is 22 years old. Still works but I’m getting the urge to get a new Honda.

There were 4 total gas mowers in stock and the electrics were completely full. Like, I couldn’t tell one had been purchased.
oklahoma? at least 10 more years for gas mowers and edgers. get a push mower, the exercise is a great side benefit.

You wouldn’t need to worry about them. Nobody would dare mess with a cyberbeast. Talk about intimidating!
Every time I think you can't say anything stupider, you double down.

I'm sure criminals that cheerfully shoot at law enforcement are terrified of your dumb toy. So what, every time a cop needs to take someone into custody they're going to have to call for transport? In what, if they replace every cruiser with this ugly POS?

Another thing, you realize the reason why cops never turn their cars off are on duty is that the trunked communications system draws a ridiculous amount of power. How you think that's going to work when it draws off battery power continuously for 12 hours?????

Every time I think you can't say anything stupider, you double down.

I'm sure criminals that cheerfully shoot at law enforcement are terrified of your dumb toy. So what, every time a cop needs to take someone into custody they're going to have to call for transport? In what, if they replace every cruiser with this ugly POS?

Another thing, you realize the reason why cops never turn their cars off are on duty is that the trunked communications system draws a ridiculous amount of power. How you think that's going to work when it draws off battery power continuously for 12 hours?????
You’re a sharpie, don’t let anyone tell you any different my lil buttercup..

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks

Big Joe is all of our president. Oil is thriving and the next generation is thriving. Big Joe covering all of us. That’s what should happen.

You would think DMF would listen to someone with 40 years in an industry. I just worked a deal with a customer trying to trade a 2023 Tesla Y AWD with 8000 miles. MSRP 8 months ago was 66K. We will not stock these units as risks are too great for the reward. Just called it out to a wholesaler..... 32700. HALF depreciation in less than a year. STAY AWAY from this boondoggle

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT