ADVERTISEMENT

Barr on Hunter and Trump.

LOLOLOL My Daddy can beat up your daddy! LOLOL SERIOUS question...are you on your moms computer without her permission, son?
Your an idiot old man plain and simple always running your fat mouth with nothing back it up, being you 24/7 must be miserable, but as we all know Losers love to hang with Losers

Your an idiot old man plain and simple always running your fat mouth with nothing back it up, being you 24/7 must be miserable, but as we all know Losers love to hang with Losers
CONGRATULATIONS!! Finally you speak about something you have on GOOD authority. (I can explain this if you do not understand, son)

The same thug who abused and stretched the law in the Bob McDonald case and was humiliated when scotus overturned the conviction 8-0

The same thug who lost the case against mister 2 americas for abusing the law as the DOJ had to drop the case

Yes the only lawyers worth practicing are the ones who have NEVER lost a case :rolleyes:

If that were true...would trump have any defense lawyers at all?

Last edited:
The same thug who abused and stretched the law in the Bob McDonald case and was humiliated when scotus overturned the conviction 8-0

The same thug who lost the case against mister 2 americas for abusing the law as the DOJ had to drop the case

Hit the gym and get stronger you won’t be so scared…. Just a tip.

Reactions: gatorspeed
THANK GOD we have ELECTIONS that decide this, instead of 80 yr old people who watch 5 minutes of CNN. Ain't THAT the truth
Oh sweetie you’re upset and hurt.
It’s okay. I understand how hard it must be.
There’s a point of reckoning that’s lurking in your consciousness that leads to your being very defensive.
NOTE: I do not watch 5 minutes of CNN.
You’re just making baseless insults and accusations because you’re starting to think.

BTW you don’t know what’s in those papers either, do you? But you’re yelling at me?
Go sit down. I feel bad for whomever Mrs. Ron is if she allows you to bully her like you’re trying to do with me.
Awakenings are hard.

Reactions: Mdfgator
Oh sweetie you’re upset and hurt.
It’s okay. I understand how hard it must be.
There’s a point of reckoning that’s lurking in your consciousness that leads to your being very defensive.
NOTE: I do not watch 5 minutes of CNN.
You’re just making baseless insults and accusations because you’re starting to think.

BTW you don’t know what’s in those papers either, do you
? But you’re yelling at me?
Go sit down. I feel bad for whomever Mrs. Ron is if she allows you to bully her like you’re trying to do with me.
Awakenings are hard.
I am? Who knew? And there is ONE of us that have claimed to know what those papers were honey...and it was not me. Are you really suffering this much from your clown school education? Like arguing with a 3rd grader.

I am? Who knew? And there is ONE of us that have claimed to know what those papers were honey...and it was not me. Are you really suffering this much from your clown school education? Like arguing with a 3rd grader.
Show me where I “claimed” to know what was in those papers. That’s going to take a while because I have never stated that I knew any such thing for a fact.
Then show me where you claimed that you knew what was NOT in those papers.

And stop with the really dim witted and outdated remarks about clown school education.
You stopped after they gave you a HS diploma. Good for you. You want to get personal? Don’t let your stupid get out over your skis, Capn.

• Haha
Age is a number. You think like you are 80, I do not acre how many times you circled the sun. Trumps fingernail clippings are smarter than you are.
I think like I’m 80? And you know this how?
Your overly emotional and knee jerk reaction posts aren’t doing you any favors.

• Haha
Show me where I “claimed” to know what was in those papers. That’s going to take a while because I have never stated that I knew any such thing for a fact.
Then show me where you claimed that you knew what was NOT in those papers.

And stop with the really dim witted and outdated remarks about clown school education.
You stopped after they gave you a HS diploma. Good for you. You want to get personal? Don’t let your stupid get out over your skis, Capn.
Did not take but 7 seconds honey...this was from YOUR post

The man showed people papers - not at M-a-L - but up at his golf club in Bedminster - about Top Secret military readiness and preparedness developed to keep our country and all of us safe. Why would ANYONE feel the need to do that?

Any more questions. I know memory is the first thing to go

The man showed people papers - not at M-a-L - but up at his golf club in Bedminster - about Top Secret military readiness and preparedness developed to keep our country and all of us safe. Why would ANYONE feel the need to do that?

He’s guilty as Charles Manson is, who gives a Sh#%

I've seen enough. She's back on Ignore.

Reactions: fatman76

That was a direct copy from the WSJ
that I shared, not me making it up.
You’ve heard of the WSJ, right? For people who have the ability to comprehend things on a bit higher level.
But dang you just a Ol country boy ain’t ya?
Stay in your lane doofus.

That was a direct copy from the WSJ
that I shared, not me making it up.
You’ve heard of the WSJ, right? For people who have the ability to comprehend things on a bit higher level.
But dang you just a Ol country boy ain’t ya?
Stay in your lane doofus.
YOU POSTED IT HONEY!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT