ADVERTISEMENT

Brett Baier

I'm sure you feel the same way about the lies told by Biden a thousand times that Fox has reported on. And Biden sure had some close KKK friends.
I am not a Biden supporter I am in an echo chamber full of morons that think they are conservative voting for the most unhinged liberal in history. Politicians lie, then there is Trump. There is only one Trump there are many politicians

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Even Fox isn't willing to listen to the horseshit anymore, SMDH. Its funny that anyone could even entertain the notion that Trump "won by a lot".

At least there is some consolation knowing that Trump will go down in the history books forever tied to "The Big Lie".

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988 and CMBeal
I am not a Biden supporter I am in an echo chamber full of morons that think they are conservative voting for the most unhinged liberal in history. Politicians lie, then there is Trump. There is only one Trump there are many politicians
Then get the hell out of this echo chamber, and get your a** all over the country and start asking people why Trump is getting so much support. Ask them if their lives were better under Trump than they are now. My life was better under Trump than it is now even if you label him an unhinged liberal, whatever that means. Get yourself on a road trip and give up the echo chamber for awhile.

Then get the hell out of this echo chamber, and get your a** all over the country and start asking people why Trump is getting so much support. Ask them if their lives were better under Trump than they are now. My life was better under Trump than it is now even if you label him an unhinged liberal, whatever that means. Get yourself on a road trip and give up the echo chamber for awhile.
I know why he is getting a lot of support trumps an elite grifter, very few that are better. You do know most people are sheep right?

Good job by Brett. Trump is as pathological as it gets…

Will the sheep wake up?!! Me think not.
Trump should be only focused on 2024. Any discussion around 2020 is just not helpful.

If asked that, I would say to him, "Brett - is there a 'Hot Tub Time Machine'? No. Great - we need to focus on the disasterous issues of today including Immigration, Inflation and Crime."

Not great but more of an exaggeration than a brazen lie about something proven over and over again.

Trump should be only focused on 2024. Any discussion around 2020 is just not helpful.

If asked that, I would say to him, "Brett - is there a 'Hot Tub Time Machine'? No. Great - we need to focus on the disasterous issues of today including Immigration, Inflation and Crime."
You can't accuse the other side of blatant criminal election fraud and then run away from it. He should have put up or shut up ...... And he did neither.

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT