ADVERTISEMENT

Annnnnnnndddd....the dems have officially lost the black vote

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Please stop tagging. I have no interest in talking to you. I've been asking you for months now. Your style doesn't fit me. Please respect my ask. Trust that I want tag you.

Thread 'Guidelines for this forum' https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/guidelines-for-this-forum.98381/

Lol. Wait, so you get to call me names, breaking the rules, and then want to dictate that I can’t respond or tag you?

Those rules apply more to you than myself.

Wow. The Left really does like authoritarianism.

FWIW, there is an ignore feature if you don’t want to interact. Seems like that would be an easier move. Unless of course, you have an ulterior motive.

😬

Be honest, that report button is tempting the hell out of you, isn’t it?

Lol. Wait, so you get to call me names, breaking the rules, and then want to dictate that I can’t respond or tag you?

Those rules apply more to you than myself.

Wow. The Left really does like authoritarianism.

FWIW, there is an ignore feature if you don’t want to interact. Seems like that would be an easier move. Unless of course, you have an ulterior motive.

😬

Be honest, that report button is tempting the hell out of you, isn’t it?
I seriously don't want to block you. I just want you leave me alone. Whatever it takes, you win. You're right on everything. Just leave me alone. It's been like this for years. We're like water and oil. Our debate styles doesn't mix. So let's just avoid each other. I'll do my part. Can you do yours? It will be better for both of us.

I seriously don't want to block you. I just want you leave me alone. Whatever it takes, you win. You're right on everything. Just leave me alone. It's been like this for years. We're like water and oil. Our debate styles doesn't mix. So let's just avoid each other. I'll do my part. Can you do yours? It will be better for both of us.

Brother, I am going to debate who I want. Why? Because I believe in the first amendment. You are an adult, if you don’t want to engage then you have options.

You’re asking me to change, and conform to your demands when you can just ignore me if that’s your goal.

Good lord bruh, it’s a message board. This is soft. We are here to discuss things, and you gotta debate people that don’t agree with you. It shouldn’t upset you this much. For real.

I am the one that got called names (multiple times now) and am still here….unemotionally posting, not reporting, and not calling you names in return.

So to summarize, you want a board where you get to post, call me names, and I don’t get to respond? Oof. How very “Democratic” of you.

SMDH.

Reactions: gatordad3
Brother, I am going to debate who I want. Why? Because I believe in the first amendment. You are an adult, if you don’t want to engage then you have options.

You’re asking me to change, and conform to your demands when you can just ignore me if that’s your goal.

Good lord bruh, it’s a message board. This is soft. We are here to discuss things, and you gotta debate people that don’t agree with you. It shouldn’t upset you this much. For real.

I am the one that got called names (multiple times now) and am still here….unemotionally posting, not reporting, and not calling you names in return.

So to summarize, you want a board where you get to post, call me names, and I don’t get to respond? Oof. How very “Democratic” of you.

SMDH.
I knew it was a hailmary. Thats the thing, you tag me, you respond to me. No matter who I debate with you, you jump in it. Please don't be dishonest and make it seem like I bother you and you just defend yourself. Another reason why I can't with you.

I honestly didn't expect you to respect my ask. Respecting others is not something you believe in. It's all about you.

Just understand that going forward, I will be ignoring you. So don't assume I am. I'm telling you that I am. I'm not blocking you but I will be ignoring you. It's best for my mental.

I knew it was a hailmary. Thats the thing, you tag me, you respond to me. No matter who I debate with you, you jump in it. Please don't be dishonest and make it seem like I bother you and you just defend yourself. Another reason why I can't with you.

I honestly didn't expect you to respect my ask. Respecting others is not something you believe in. It's all about you.

Just understand that going forward, I will be ignoring you. So don't assume I am. I'm telling you that I am. I'm not blocking you but I will be ignoring you. It's best for my mental.

Good. That’s the adult thing to do. Especially if a message board affects your mental. If message boards impact your mental, then there is probably one more step to take, but I digress.

And FWIW, asking someone to not respond or engage IS the selfish act. Not the person responding. The not selfish, and adult thing is to ignore if YOU are the one having an issue. The RESPECTFUL thing is to see comments, let other people express themselves, and move on without attempting to shut down their speech.

I mean, I get it…we are in a culture of woke and DEI, but EVERYONE deserves the same rights. Period. But you want me to give up mine? Shall I shine your shoes as well sir?

Sarcasticok dot gif.

And yes…you attempt to bother me. I guess it’s good on me that I have thick skin, and your name calling doesn’t impact my mental.

Just food for thought. If other posters impact your mental, it might be a good idea to not “set traps” for them, and call them names. Just trying to help.

Last edited:
Good. That’s the adult thing to do. Especially if a message board affects your mental. If message boards impact your mental, then there is probably one more step to take, but I digress.

And FWIW, asking someone to not respond or engage IS the selfish act. Not the person responding. The not selfish, and adult thing is to ignore if YOU are the one having an issue. The RESPECTFUL thing is to see comments, let other people express themselves, and move on without attempting to shut down their speech.

I mean, I get it…we are in a culture of woke and DEI, but EVERYONE deserves the same rights. Period. But you want me to give up mine? Shall I shine your shoes as well sir?

Sarcasticok dot gif.

And yes…you attempt to bother me. I guess it’s good on me that I have thick skin, and your name calling doesn’t impact my mental.

Just food for thought. If other posters impact your mental, it might be a good idea to not “set traps” for them, and call them names. Just trying to help.
I asked you not to tag me. See you're being dishonest. You tag me, you seek me out to have negative conversations with me.

To say I'm bother you when are the one tagging me and/or responding to my conversation with lord or fatman is interesting.

I didn't say other's. It's just a you thing. You can think I'm weak, a bitch, a punk, whatever. I don't care, I just wish you well.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I asked you not to tag me. See you're being dishonest. You tag me, you seek me out to have negative conversations with me.

To say I'm bother you when are the one tagging me and/or responding to my conversation with lord or fatman is interesting.

I didn't say other's. It's just a you thing. You can think I'm weak, a bitch, a punk, whatever. I don't care, I just wish you well.
the girls like to swarm. snowflakes gonna snowflake.

the black malw vote continues to move towards Trump

the black malw vote continues to move towards Trump

you people only see color, good lord give it a rest.

I think losing any part of the black vote is terrifying to dems because of the margin they need. I see more and more blacks looking at their situation and how Biden/dem policies are negatively affecting their lives and either having decided already to go with Trump or seriously considering it.

Last edited:
it is crazy how the black media has so much hate in their heart

Looks like Leo Terrell got tired of being another African American puppet for the white liberals.
I have been familiar with Leo for 25 years, most of them when he was a fierce liberal. But he told Hannity what flipped him to the republican side was when Biden told Charlamagne that if you vote for the other guy, you ain't black. Honestly, I don't know why any black person wouldn't take offense to that and why that would not be thought of as a very racist comment, which is Biden's history.

Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT