ADVERTISEMENT

AMERICA THE beautiful.

Wow I thought I would see some patriotic sentiment here. Nope! Just more whiny snowflakes bashing our great nation.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
You can be smart and hate America.
Nah, most smart people dont hate America the people that hate America currently are the ones losing control of the country. The thumpers and the right wing idiots. The changing of the guard is upon us, I would suggest to all my sheep to not fight it. Embrace it and dominate.

Welp…more Communist activity by the left. They are so scared of Trump exposing them all, that assassination is cool with them. JFK says hello.

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76
Spoken like a TRUE democrat. Let me say that I disagree with you
I'm embarrassed to admit it but I used to feel that way. I thought democrats were stupid because their ideas harmed America. Like they didn't realize their ideas harmed America.

Turns out, they want to harm America. They're not stupid. They're doing what they want to do and they're being pretty successful.

I'm embarrassed to admit it but I used to feel that way. I thought democrats were stupid because their ideas harmed America. Like they didn't realize their ideas harmed America.

Turns out, they want to harm America. They're not stupid. They're doing what they want to do and they're being pretty successful.

Being Nearsighted is STUPID. And that’s what their actions are. Nearsighted. Each of us WILL be judged accordingly.

Matthew 6:19-21

19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Being Nearsighted is STUPID. And that’s what their actions are. Nearsighted. Each of us WILL be judged accordingly.

Matthew 6:19-21

19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
You want America to be strong and secure.

That is not the goal of democrats.

democrats are stupid?? all the smartest minds, or the vast majority, are democrats. what planet do you people live on. its not an iq thing, its a tethered thing. you want a better pub party, get rid of the batt shitt crazy religious people.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
democrats are stupid?? all the smartest minds, or the vast majority, are democrats. what planet do you people live on. its not an iq thing, its a tethered thing. you want a better pub party, get rid of the batt shitt crazy religious people.
You should try reading for comprehension.

I'm saying they're not stupid.....they're anti-American.

And I am saying IF they live here...THEY ARE STUPID. Go somewhere else!
Why should they? Their country too.

The most glorious thing about this country is you can hate America, the military, the government and stand outside the White House with a sign stating so and give the POTUS the finger when his motorcade goes by knowing that the government is not going to frog march you off to a re education camp or disappear your silly ass.

Welp…more Communist activity by the left. They are so scared of Trump exposing them all, that assassination is cool with them. JFK says hello.

The way he's raising money he will be able to provide his own security.

But if you've been listening to me I've been saying for some time...if the lawfare angle doesn't work (which it won't) he needs to watch his six. They will 100% take him out if they have to.

And they will welcome any violence from angry people on the right. I pray everyone remains peaceful no matter what happens.

The most glorious thing about this country is you can hate America, the military, the government and stand outside the White House with a sign stating so and give the POTUS the finger when his motorcade goes by knowing that the government is not going to frog march you off to a re education camp or disappear your silly ass.
for now...

Why stay somewhere you hate? STUPID is as stupid does. My point is this...I do not believe they hate America. It would be insane why someone would stay somewhere that they hated. My bigger question is THIS. Why do all these radical muslims live here now? I think THAT is a better addressed question. They HATE freedom, they hate us...they DO hate America. Well then...why are they here? I know why...I hope others do as well.

This is a bit naive......go look at every legal case against Trump and get back with me.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Why stay somewhere you hate? STUPID is as stupid does. My point is this...I do not believe they hate America. It would be insane why someone would stay somewhere that they hated. My bigger question is THIS. Why do all these radical muslims live here now? I think THAT is a better addressed question. They HATE freedom, they hate us...they DO hate America. Well then...why are they here? I know why...I hope others do as well.
I think they should leave if they hate it so much. Not going to make them.

And you know why they are here, same reason New Yorkers infest the South.

I read her book “The End of America:A Letter of warning to Young Patriots” back in the day. Was a good read.

This is EXACTLY WHY they want to disarm us. Little soy cucks always bring up that our firearms will not stand up to F15's. what the little sissies do not realize is...when this goes down....at LEAST 75% of the military will be on OUR side..and not theirs. And remember....they do not know which is the business end of a gun.

Reactions: RussellCasse
This is EXACTLY WHY they want to disarm us. Little soy cucks always bring up that our firearms will not stand up to F15's. what the little sissies do not realize is...when this goes down....at LEAST 75% of the military will be on OUR side..and not theirs. And remember....they do not know which is the business end of a gun.
If fast movers are on station over American cities, we've already lost the last shreds of what this country stood for.

If Biden could, he would. He's already admitted kids hate his guts and readily give him the finger.:cool:
Kids, like dogs, are good judges of character. They know a sniffer when they see them.:mad:

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT