ADVERTISEMENT

How Abortion Killed America

I do agree that the MSM, ever since 2016, is regressing into an arm of the DNC. There was a fascinating piece that Bari Weiss did on substance on the former editor of NPR and how that moved from a “quirky, generally left leaning” channel to being a progressive, “anti-racist” activist channel. Neither Bari nor her guest were traditional deep-Alabama Baptist, etc. republicans.

On the results, it’s gone to the states and the ballots and people have voted. Kansas, Ohio, etc. deep republican states voted to get the government out of their lives. It’s not a “lie”.

It’s to your point, “our constitution”.
The MSM has been an arm of the DNC since long before 2016. The best thing Trump did was the SCOTUS picks. The second best thing was that he forced the MSM to remove the mask they had been wearing for decades. He made them go extreme and obvious. If you back and look, they were always an arm of the DNC, but the right being a bunch of weak soft pansies, they were allowed to slow play it....give the appearance of being in the middle. was never true.

If we want God on our side, then we need to start following his word, and not society and what they tell us about morality. That was my entire point.

To stay in Gods will, one must following Gods guidance.

People are worried about the left throwing a fit about abortion, and are willing to throw their faith out to….”win”.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that’s not winning.

My God says to have faith in HIM, not things of this World. It is what it is. We either believe everything in the book, or we might as well believe nothing in it.

James 4:4 sums it up nicely…

You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

Quick translation: we shouldn’t be following the wisdom of the world, but rather…the wisdom that comes from heaven.

My God works miracles. Public opinion be damned.
Kind of like when God told the Jews to go and take the promised land. When they found giants there, they didnt follow directions...they were afraid and unbelieving. Then they wandered for 40 years because they had no faith.

Reactions: RussellCasse
The MSM has been an arm of the DNC since long before 2016. The best thing Trump did was the SCOTUS picks. The second best thing was that he forced the MSM to remove the mask they had been wearing for decades. He made them go extreme and obvious. If you back and look, they were always an arm of the DNC, but the right being a bunch of weak soft pansies, they were allowed to slow play it....give the appearance of being in the middle. was never true.
At least since 2008, to be sure.

• Haha
Reactions: RussellCasse
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT