ADVERTISEMENT

2019 recruiting class pointing to major recruiting problems?

I knew it was you old dawg!

If you're familiar with my work you also know that on the other board I repeatedly referenced a plan Saban had in place to have Kirby replace him at Bama. You also remember that the Bammers on that board weren't too thrilled with the idea, and even I admitted that I wasn't sure if it would work out.

That plan seemed to go away sometime around the 2013 season for whatever reason. Looking back, I suspect that Saban had originally planned on leaving Bama, but after flirting with Texas in 2012, when he decided to stay in Tuscaloosa, I think he and Ms Terry decided they would retire here.

The point in all this is the same as always.....pump the brakes on anointing Kirby the next anything. Maybe he'll be another Jimbo Fisher, maybe he'll be another Derrick Dooley. We just don't know yet.

Is that you Bobbi? Old name BamaGSR12? Just as clueless as always!
You know him well. He posts under multiple user names, including Obvious Lee and BamaGSR12, among others. He is also known to contradict himself, which he frequently does and gets very testy when it is pointed out. You would think he would be used to taking it on the chin after years of practice.

Not even a top 250 player.

247Sports - #4 OLB/ILB/DE Mohamoud Diabate 6-4 220 **** 9.5
Auburn, AL -- 4.59/40 Dallas 'Opening' Finalist 56/100 - by 247Sports
Offers
: aTm-UA-AU-Ark-LSU-Ms-MsSt-SCa-VU -- FSU-Mich-Neb-PSU

Even the 247 Composite (averaging in the idiots :confused:) still has him as the #10 OLB and 144/250 Nationally. o_O

A Gator talking trash.:eek::D

Gators have owned the W/L vs UGly in 4 of the last 6 decades. You currently have a 5-3 edge for this decade, so maybe you squeak out your first winning decade since the 1980's,,, maybe. :cool:
~ Your only winning decades since 1950 were V.Dooley's in 70's & 80's.
Gators have 2 Heisman QB's and 3 NC's since UGly's last of either.

A butt sniffin leg humper weakly attempting to talk chit on the Gator board?
Now that's pretty funny,,, I don't care who you are... :D:D:D

247Sports - #4 OLB/ILB/DE Mohamoud Diabate 6-4 220 **** 9.5
Auburn, AL -- 4.59/40 Dallas 'Opening' Finalist 56/100 - by 247Sports
Offers
: aTm-UA-AU-Ark-LSU-Ms-MsSt-SCa-VU -- FSU-Mich-Neb-PSU

Even the 247 Composite (averaging in the idiots :confused:) still has him as the #10 OLB and 144/250 Nationally. o_O

Gators have owned the W/L vs UGly in 4 of the last 6 decades. You currently have a 5-3 edge for this decade, so maybe you squeak out your first winning decade since the 1980's,,, maybe. :cool:
~ Your only winning decades since 1950 were V.Dooley's in 70's & 80's.
Gators have 2 Heisman QB's and 3 NC's since UGly's last of either.

A butt sniffin leg humper weakly attempting to talk chit on the Gator board?
Now that's pretty funny,,, I don't care who you are... :D:D:D

We own the all time record fool!!! We are also about to win 10 straight!

Reactions: nail1988
Yep, your great-great-great-gran-daddy back in the leather helmet days prior to WWII got a jump on the Gators.

Now, can you give me the W/L record since 1950?
While that's not in your life time, it's in mine.
As long as I've been alive, my Gator's have owned you sorry nutt-lickers... :p

What's an under the porch mutt known for?
Barking at the moon and telling everyone what they are gonna do.
(while attempting to cover-up what they have done, like chitting the carpet, both in the SWAMP and between the hedges :oops:)

Last edited:
Oklahoma ain't Alabama, Sparky.

In the 2015 season Bama's defense began utilizing a 'Rabbits' LB package. It was a special package built to take advantage of the speed of Rashan Evans and Deshawn Hand, both SO backups.

As Bama was preparing for Clemson and how to stop Deshaun Watson, Kirby, the DC, decided that Bama's young players weren't ready to face Watson, so he nixed the idea of using the Rabbits against Clemson. At halftime, Watson and Clemson were giving Bama's base defense fits, and it was clear that a change had to be made.

Saban went to Kirby and asked him about putting in the Rabbits. Kirby said no, the youngsters weren't ready to face Watson. Pruitt said bullsh*t, let the kids play.

Saban overruled his DC, and listened to Pruitt. Hand and Evans had a field day in the 2nd half, Evans in particular dominated Watson.

That's what won us the NC in 2015, Saban being smart enough not to listen to Kirby.
Like how would you know all that? Of Saban, Kirby, Pruitt, only Pruitt would leak that out to make himself look good and that's an IF.....were you in the locker room at the Nattie game?

It was all the answer he's getting. I don't waste my time on those that can't understand, ask the secretary.
It's not that he doesn't waste his time, when people point out his frequent mistakes. He just tends to get testy and starts backpedaling. He thinks very highly of his opinions no matter how flawed they are and when he paints himself into a corner, he tries to pretend he didn't say it and posts under his other user names as an act of support from others. Quite sad, yet as I said earlier, entertaining.

Four-star QB Jalon Jones - He played just the first half, completing 12-of-17 passes for 211 yards and two touchdowns during Henrico's 68-0 win over Hermitage Jones also recorded two carries for 102 yards and two touchdowns.

Don’t be surprised if Jalon Jones turns out to be better than Emory. And 2020 QB recruit Richardson is a player as well. Give Mullen time to get these guys going and the UF offense is going to be dynamic again.

Four-star QB Jalon Jones - He played just the first half, completing 12-of-17 passes for 211 yards and two touchdowns during Henrico's 68-0 win over Hermitage Jones also recorded two carries for 102 yards and two touchdowns.

Don’t be surprised if Jalon Jones turns out to be better than Emory. And 2020 QB recruit Richardson is a player as well. Give Mullen time to get these guys going and the UF offense is going to be dynamic again.

If one turns out to be really good I would think its Jalon Jones most likely.

Franks and/or Trask will certainly be gone by 2021, so those 3 QB's can fight it out then for the starting job.... ;) ----- :D

2018 QB-dt Emory Jones 6-3 199 Fr

2019 QB-dt Jalon Jones 6-4 203 HS Sr

2020 QB-dt Anthony Richardson 6-4 205 HS Jr

Last edited:
Harrod committed - that is a real nice pickup.

"It just felt right," Harrod told Rivals' Adam Friedman. "I just had that feeling like, I belong here. They were just straightforward and I just felt comfortable around them."

Unlike in the choker's dust-bowl or up on Mad-Doggies ole sloppy-drop... :p

"It just felt right," Harrod told Rivals' Adam Friedman. "I just had that feeling like, I belong here. They were just straightforward and I just felt comfortable around them."

Unlike in the choker's dust-bowl or up on Mad-Doggies ole sloppy-drop... :p

He’s barely a 4* ( he’s 3* plus ) :eek:

With offers from vaunted BC, East Carolina, Liberty, Arizona the swamp would feel @ home:eek: :D:D

Not top 250 don’t want :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT