ADVERTISEMENT

Yo, Insty-tater

-MDVOL

Bull Gator
Nov 1, 2013
I thought your Lizzerds won every sport under the sun including the 100 yard scooter dash

Don't see no F-U members at the NCAA Outdoor Track 100 and 200 Meter finals

Nope. I see UT's Christian Coleman becoming the ONLY 2nd Collegiate Track member to win both Championships in the same year..
The other had to be a Gator Right??
Nope, Olympic Gold Medalist Justin Gatlin from the University of Tennessee.

Oh, I know, somebody deliberately gave the Swamp Lizzerds the wrong date to show up so that other schools could have a chance there, right?

These were held on a wet track after it had rained.. Coleman set a new NCAA record for the 100 meters at 9.82 two nights earlier in the qualifier. Only 6 other men in history have equaled that or gone faster with Usain Bolt at the top. All were Professional Track men. Sorry, no Lizzerds in the group.

Now start your irrelevant rants about the drug addict drunk Eric Ainge and how Tebow was a far greater Q/B in the NFL than Peyton Manning.

View image on Twitter
DB7UFxLXoAMz1pR.jpg:small

Follow
Mike Griffith

✔@MikeGriffith32

#Vols Christian @__coleman Class of the field in the 100 and 200

10:37 PM - 9 Jun 2017

Last edited:
The Gator Men's T&F are now the B-2-B Team NC's. (you moron) o_O
The Women's team moved up to #5 in the Nation from last year's #9 finish.

QUOTES FROM THE COLLEGIATE 200M RECORD HOLDER --
Kyra Jefferson on breaking the Collegiate 200M Record with a 22:02 time
That record had been held by an LSU runner (22:04) for the last 28 years.

The Gator Men's long jumpers finished 1-2 at the NCAA Tourney.

For the rest of the story and all of the Men's and Women's events, go here:
http://floridagators.com/news/2017/...ks-collegiate-record-gators-finish-fifth.aspx

For the T&F Gator Culture that's been developed by Coach Holloway at UF: It's the family-based, team-first culture Holloway and his staff underscore as the lifeblood of the program.
https://spark.adobe.com/page/rPZJShSn8gxmX/

Mad-Dog-Dollies and the rest of the no-Knox rubber-dollies are a joke.
Tell me dirt bag, who won the SEC All Sports trophies?
Which SEC school has finished in the Top 10 in the Nation for the Directors Cup for the last 30+ years?
And who is currently 1-0 in the Baseball Super Regional s?
And who has a new B-Ball coach that took them to an Elite-8 in 2016?
And who has been the SECe-C for the past 2 seasons, with a new coach?
crickets.jpg

The Gator Men's T&F are now the B-2-B Team NC's. (you moron) o_O
The Women's team moved up to #5 in the Nation from last year's #9 finish.

QUOTES FROM THE COLLEGIATE 200M RECORD HOLDER --
Kyra Jefferson on breaking the Collegiate 200M Record with a 22:02 time
That record had been held by an LSU runner (22:04) for the last 28 years.

The Gator Men's long jumpers finished 1-2 at the NCAA Tourney.

For the rest of the story and all of the Men's and Women's events, go here:
http://floridagators.com/news/2017/...ks-collegiate-record-gators-finish-fifth.aspx

For the T&F Gator Culture that's been developed by Coach Holloway at UF: It's the family-based, team-first culture Holloway and his staff underscore as the lifeblood of the program.
https://spark.adobe.com/page/rPZJShSn8gxmX/

Mad-Dog-Dollies and the rest of the no-Knox rubber-dollies are a joke.
Tell me dirt bag, who won the SEC All Sports trophies?
Which SEC school has finished in the Top 10 in the Nation for the Directors Cup for the last 30+ years?
And who is currently 1-0 in the Baseball Super Regional s?
And who has a new B-Ball coach that took them to an Elite-8 in 2016?
And who has been the SECe-C for the past 2 seasons, with a new coach?
crickets.jpg

Lizzerds lucked their way to 2 SECECs due to the ineptness of Botch Jones. Had UT `got themselves a decent coach, your pathetic lizzerds would have been kicked to the side where they belong and UT would currently be holding a 3 game winning streak over the Swamp Donkeys instead of just the one game and possessing at least 2 SECEC's

Considering that they were the only team in the SECE in 2015 to have the lead at Alabama with 2 minutes to go, they would have provided a much stronger opponent than the wimpy Swamp Donkeys and their dope smoking rapist Q/B Treon Harris. .:mad:

I know what team leads the entire nation in ARRESTS of football players from 2005-2015 :eek:

55 and that ain't NO JIVE.:cool:

The Legacy you proudly carry.

You can take the Lizzerds out of the swamp but you can't take the swamp out of the Lizzerds

1. What decent coach in his right mind would want to go to Sloppy-Drop?

2. >>> woulda-coulda-shoulda --- DIDN'T :p

3. TH has been gone for 2 seasons. LDR and Appleby were the QB's that your Head-BJ (Sgt. Carter) couldn't beat out for the SECe-C.

4. Arrests are bs talk. Convictions or Payoffs to avoid convictions (Tn) matter.

Sniveling vs Reality

SECe in 2016:

UF 45 - 7 UK (-38) ----- UT 49 - 36 UK (-13)

UF 13 - 6 VU (-7) ------- UT 34 - 45 VU (+11)
]
UF 40 - 14 Miz (-26) --- UT 63 - 37 Miz (-26)

UF 24 - 10 UGA (-14) - UT 34 - 31 UGA (-3)

UF 20 - 7 SCa (-13) --- UT 21 - 24 SCa (+3)

SECe

UF went 5-1 -- tennis-sea went 4-2

SECw in 2016:

UF 16 - 10 @ LSU (-6) --- UF 10 - 31 @ Ark (+21) -- Both AWAY games.
(UF's previously injured QB LDR, injured again, and out for the season)

@ UT 10 - 49 UA (-39) ----- UT 38 - 45 @ aTm (-7)
(UF's 1 game vs aTm was @ aTm when Manzel was their QB, UF 20 - 17 aTm)

UF went 6-2 SEC ------- tennis-sea went 4-4

So, the Gators had a better W/L record vs the SECe, and vs the SECw

You're so FoS that I'm betting that your eyes are brown... o_O

peyton came back for his senior year just to get blown out and throw multiple INT's to tony George, then get blown out by nebraska and not win the heisman to finish his career lol... while watching the first and only defensive player win the heisman all in the same season...

Reactions: sadgator
peyton came back for his senior year just to get blown out and throw multiple INT's to tony George, then get blown out by nebraska and not win the heisman to finish his career lol... while watching the first and only defensive player win the heisman all in the same season...

And that has what to do with the 55 arrests of Gainsville Goons between 2005 and 2015 ?

(and God knows how many more that could have been arrested but were swept into the swamp).

That's the little irritation that Insty-Tatey keeps trying to pretend didn't happen

And that has what to do with the 55 arrests of Gainsville Goons between 2005 and 2015 ?

(and God knows how many more that could have been arrested but were swept into the swamp).

That's the little irritation that Insty-Tatey keeps trying to pretend didn't happen

You seriously came over here to run your cock holster about TRACK????

As for arrests, I got two words for your punk ass:

FULMER CUP.

*mike drop*

1. What decent coach in his right mind would want to go to Sloppy-Drop?

2. >>> woulda-coulda-shoulda --- DIDN'T :p

3. TH has been gone for 2 seasons. LDR and Appleby were the QB's that your Head-BJ (Sgt. Carter) couldn't beat out for the SECe-C.

4. Arrests are bs talk. Convictions or Payoffs to avoid convictions (Tn) matter.

Sniveling vs Reality

SECe in 2016:

UF 45 - 7 UK (-38) ----- UT 49 - 36 UK (-13)

UF 13 - 6 VU (-7) ------- UT 34 - 45 VU (+11)
]
UF 40 - 14 Miz (-26) --- UT 63 - 37 Miz (-26)

UF 24 - 10 UGA (-14) - UT 34 - 31 UGA (-3)

UF 20 - 7 SCa (-13) --- UT 21 - 24 SCa (+3)

SECe

UF went 5-1 -- tennis-sea went 4-2

SECw in 2016:

UF 16 - 10 @ LSU (-6) --- UF 10 - 31 @ Ark (+21) -- Both AWAY games.
(UF's previously injured QB LDR, injured again, and out for the season)

@ UT 10 - 49 UA (-39) ----- UT 38 - 45 @ aTm (-7)
(UF's 1 game vs aTm was @ aTm when Manzel was their QB, UF 20 - 17 aTm)

UF went 6-2 SEC ------- tennis-sea went 4-4

So, the Gators had a better W/L record vs the SECe, and vs the SECw

You're so FoS that I'm betting that your eyes are brown... o_O

Will the 'Roided Up Greer was the Q/B in 2015 that Mr. Ed knowing used to win him 6 games and the Doper Harris finished up the season. Last year, UT kicked Appleby's ass. 10 straight 3 and outs, remember? Tore your OL all to $hit, didn't they? You didn't win the SECEC, Botch GAVE it to you both years. He sucks as a Field Level coach.
But now that Miss Chimps 4* & 5* recruits are mostly gone, we get to see how good Mr Ed really is. is.

FULMER CUP.

And I got two words for you. MISNAMED AWARD

An asshole Lizzard sports writer made the award up. Tennessee has NEVER won the Gator's Cup.

55 ARRESTS from 2005-2015 The most of all D-1 football teams.

*mike drop*

Mike play for the Swamp Donkeys? Did he drop from smoking all that dope? Or was he one of Hernandez's victims?

FULMER CUP.

*mike drop*

if our players are so bad, why aren't we winning right now then? Apparently ours aren't bad enough like the rang rover rythmers' over in t town that keep getting away with absolute murder.. Had a buddy that works over at bradford tell me that two of the biggest names on Bama's roster were in rehab a few months ago for positive drug tests, not a word was mentioned in the media... btw they arrived in brand new saban whips with spinners, both of them... It's flat out incredible what those bags can do for you and what you can get away with in this country if you have the money and your winning to appease everyone... That clown show in tuscaloosa is as corrupt as anything has or ever will be, It was bad enough when I was there, can't even fathom what's happening with Saban at the helm now and them actually winning games..

No program even comes close to upholding the thief ran asylum that's in Tuscaloosa right now and for the last 10 plus years going strong.. While your bringing up our players getting picked on for smoking shrubs and almost losing seasons because of petty shit, and testing positive for illegal digiorno pizzas because we are 7-0 with a new staff and looking decent for once.. I got stories for days on bama including their starting qb right now and how his recruitment went down along with that new "hawaiian tebow" kid..

yet you keep talking about a team that hasn't competed for a title in a decade because of the mormon run nonsense around our campus along with foley setting us back to the 80's with our high school facilities not cheating ENOUGH with the rest of the conferences back door deals. Hopefully none of our kids get caught wearing illegal pump reeboks this season if we start out strong by the utah cops..

And lose to Memphis

This weak ass ****er over here talking shiz to the B2B Men's Outdoor Track in field National Champs...with some track smack no doubt?

Then mention roids...when Danny O'Brien got away with taking roids for 4 years..it's was the hospital at A&M that would have leaked the info to the NCAA and media...so Botchey had to release him.

Then he goes the murder smack route..??? No it was a victim of Dante Stallworth and Leonard Little.

Y'all still have an advantage over us in something UT Murdering alumni 2 UF 1.

With the novels full of bs insta types aulout, he seems to have missed a few things about the hillbillies.

Mr. Fivehead (Peyton Manning) has paid out hundreds of thousands of dollars to cover up his sexual assault of a former Tennessee female trainer.

If you want to talk about a player who killed people, google the name Dwayne Goodrich. Former hillbilly defensive back who got drunk and killed 2 or 3 pedestrians on the side of the road. Found guilty of vehicular homocide and served a long stretch of time in prison

Oh yeah, Dwayne Goodrich was found guilty of killing more people than Aaron Hernandez was.

Aaron Hernandez was found guilty of only killing one person. Dwayne Goodrich was found guilty of killing at least two or three people

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Oh yeah, Dwayne Goodrich was found guilty of killing more people than Aaron Hernandez was.

Aaron Hernandez was found guilty of only killing one person. Dwayne Goodrich was found guilty of killing at least two or three people

That was because Huntley Johnson managed to dispose of all the bodies while Hernandez was still at Florida.

That is one lawyer worth his weight in Matlock reruns. The University sure got it's money's worth keeping him on retainer.

Murder? I only recall Hernandez being the one charged with MURDER. Vehicular manslaughter is a far cry from Premeditated Murder.

At least in states north of Florida.

Now, y'all go back and sit in the truck and let me have fun with ole Instat tater. It's the dead time of the year with no CFB or NFL going on, the Braves are a joke AGAIN, nobody gives a hoot about the NBA . Hockey? Nashville as a Stanley Cup Finalist? Hockey don't belong south of the Mason-Dixon line and it sure doesn't belong being played in the middle of June..

NASCAR? Ever since Bill France turned over operations to his worthless kid who wanted to shed it's Southern Heritage to suck up to Northern liberal types, it ain't worth watching. Nothing about the "Stock Cars" they put on the tracks that you could find on any car lot.

ESPIN can't hold a candle to the old ABC's Wide World of Sports as far as entertainment so the only sport available that is entertaining is making Insta-tater's tin foil hat blow off

Now, y'all go back and sit in the truck and let me have fun with ole Instat tater. It's the dead time of the year with no CFB or NFL going on,

Listen at this rubber-dollie loser try to brag about his has-been's program, while trying to tell Gator's what to do on their own board. Typical.... :confused:

This thread is the mad-dogs weak-azzed attempt to distract attention away from this other thread that I posted a long time ago. He's even stupid enough to think that it might work for him.

And least this moronic mad-dog-dollie forget where this thread began, here ya go...

instaGATOR,
Nov 1, 2016
Just like last year, the bandwagons (mad-dog-dollie and I-wish26) have again disappeared off the Gator board, along with their teams disappearing out of the AP's Top 25. :D:p:D

But don't worry for them, because they will again 'Rise from the Dead' come the next off-season... :rolleyes: (AND SURE ENOUGH, HERE HE IS, JUST AS PREDICTED BY ME. He's such an idiot tool....) :confused:

IF he annoys you, don't worry, because come Sept 17th he will disappear again until the next off season, when he will return running his idiot loser mouth again.... :rolleyes:

But some people will still claim that there's no such thing as psychic powers...
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/mad-dog-i-wish26-choke-la-homa.51285/#post-1038037

Listen at this rubber-dollie loser try to brag about his has-been's program, while trying to tell Gator's what to do on their own board. Typical.... :confused:

This thread is the mad-dogs weak-azzed attempt to distract attention away from this other thread that I posted a long time ago. He's even stupid enough to think that it might work for him.

And least this moronic mad-dog-dollie forget where this thread began, here ya go...

instaGATOR,
Nov 1, 2016
Just like last year, the bandwagons (mad-dog-dollie and I-wish26) have again disappeared off the Gator board, along with their teams disappearing out of the AP's Top 25. :D:p:D

But don't worry for them, because they will again 'Rise from the Dead' come the next off-season... :rolleyes: (AND SURE ENOUGH, HERE HE IS, JUST AS PREDICTED BY ME. He's such an idiot tool....) :confused:

IF he annoys you, don't worry, because come Sept 17th he will disappear again until the next off season, when he will return running his idiot loser mouth again.... :rolleyes:

But some people will still claim that there's no such thing as psychic powers...
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/mad-dog-i-wish26-choke-la-homa.51285/#post-1038037

Never stopped me for dropping by to check out how you were doing after the aliens probed you. That thread has been going on for 13 months now and shows no sign of stopping. :confused:

I even stopped by to congratulate Mr Ed's Swamp Donkeys after Botch Jones, for the 2nd straight year, handed them the SECE-C.:cool:

Memory loss is one of the things that happens to the old as they progress into senility. That and believing in Space Aliens paying them a visit from their parking lots on the back side of the moon.o_O

Oh, before I forget it, here's a little tidbit on your favorite NFL Q/B from both 247 and The Bleacher Report.

Deals with each NFL Teams WORST 1st Round Draft Pick of the last 10 years. Got your favorite NFL Minor League Baseball player on the list.

While it's difficult to find fault with this decade's Denver Broncos, Bleacher Report recalls a particularly bad blemish.

In their list of each NFL team's biggest makes of the last ten years, released Friday, the media outlet criticized the Broncos -- in particular, ex-head coach Josh McDaniels -- for using a first-round pick on some guy named Tim Tebow.

Writer Sean Tomlinson explains:

The 2011 NFL season was a maddening time when we were all told quarterback wins not only matter, but matter deeply.

That's because Tim Tebow made #TebowTime a viral sensation when the Denver Broncos were winning games even as he attempted just eight passes, and even as he completed a brutal 46.5 percent of his throws. The Broncos won games that season because of their defense, and because their coaching staff smartly created an offense where a wonky-armed quarterback with poor vision and worse accuracy could succeed.

Which still means that Tebow was somewhat effective in his own way for a brief time in the NFL. It just would have been much easier to stomach him succeeding then quickly getting the boot from John Elway if Tebow was, say, a fourth-round pick, which is about in line with his passing talent.

Instead he was the 25th overall pick in 2010 because of Josh McDaniels' draft wisdom. Then three years later, Tebow took his last NFL snap

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Drafting-Tim-Tebow-was-biggest-Broncos-mistake-of-past-decade-53102933

Now tell us again how the Broncos made a terrible mistake by replacing Tebow with Peyton Manning because Tebow was a better NFL Q/B

Last edited:
Never stopped me for dropping by to check out how you were doing after the aliens probed you. That thread has been going on for 13 months now and shows no sign of stopping. :confused:

I even stopped by to congratulate Mr Ed's Swamp Donkeys after Botch Jones, for the 2nd straight year, handed them the SECE-C.:cool:

Memory loss is one of the things that happens to the old as they progress into senility. That and believing in Space Aliens paying them a visit from their parking lots on the back side of the moon.o_O

Oh, before I forget it, here's a little tidbit on your favorite NFL Q/B from both 247 and

As he fades away into the sunset with yet another incomplete, and/or incompetent mad-doggie thought,,, while conveniently forgetting that he disappeared for months after his UT 31 - 3 UF prediction for 2015.... :cool:

• Florida is the only athletic department in the country to finish among the Top 10 in National All-Sports rankings (Director's Cup) in each of the last 33 years.
  • Florida has won the SEC All-Sports Trophy 27 times, including a sweep of the Men's, Women's and Overall title 16 times - no other league school has pulled that feat off once.
  • The Gators have 241 conference championships, including 234 in the SEC, which is almost 100 more than the next conference school.
  • Seventy-eight percent (78%) of the 2017 spring graduates(46 individuals) were part of a National and/or SEC championship team during their Gator careers.
  • Since 1992, UF has honored 107 Academic All-Americans to rank 5th among all Division I colleges and overall UF student-athletes have picked up 136 Academic All-Americans. 5 Gators have been selected to the Capital One Academic All-American Hall of Fame, the 2nd best total in the nation.
Facilities commitment is included in the article. -- Information source -- http://floridagators.com/news/2017/...-contribution-adjustment-for-2018-season.aspx

• Florida is the only athletic department in the country to finish among the Top 10 in National All-Sports rankings (Director's Cup) in each of the last 33 years.
  • Florida has won the SEC All-Sports Trophy 27 times, including a sweep of the Men's, Women's and Overall title 16 times - no other league school has pulled that feat off once.
  • The Gators have 241 conference championships, including 234 in the SEC, which is almost 100 more than the next conference school.
  • Seventy-eight percent (78%) of the 2017 spring graduates(46 individuals) were part of a National and/or SEC championship team during their Gator careers.
  • Since 1992, UF has honored 107 Academic All-Americans to rank 5th among all Division I colleges and overall UF student-athletes have picked up 136 Academic All-Americans. 5 Gators have been selected to the Capital One Academic All-American Hall of Fame, the 2nd best total in the nation.
Facilities commitment is included in the article. -- Information source -- http://floridagators.com/news/2017/...-contribution-adjustment-for-2018-season.aspx

But but but but.... Tennessee had ONE dude run really fast in a track event UF won.

Reactions: instaGATOR

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Mad-Dog-Dollie just got kicked in the nutts (yet again) so bad that it made his eyes bleed, so the dust-bowl Choker with his head-nailed-to-da-flor shows up to rub the mouth-foamer's nutts,,,, typical. :rolleyes:

I thought :confused:
your Lizzerds won every sport under the sun including the 100 yard scooter dash

The really funny part of that post, I underlined for ya.... :cool:
==========

Now that they've completed their B-2-B NC's, what's next for these Gators?
Twenty (20) current and former Florida track and field members will be competing at the U.S. Track and Field Outdoor Championships that begin today in Sacramento, Calif., for a chance to advance to the IAAF World Championships in London. Two former Gators — triple jumper Christian Taylor and 400-meter hurdler Kerron Clement — have already secured spots for the World Championships.
---------
  • Florida softball’s RHP Kelly Barnhill Soph is one of 5 nominees for the Best Female College Athlete ESPY. She led the Nation in ERA for the Gators as the runner-up in the 2017 WCWS. The two teams battled for 17 innings in the opening game, which drew a record 1.68 million viewers on ESPN. More fans watched that softball game than did in 200+ college football games during the 2016 season.
--------------
Greetings from Omaha, Neb., where Kevin O'Sullivan has our baseball team here for the 3rd year in a row and the 6th time in the last 8 years (the most appearances in the nation during that stretch).

In between softball and baseball, UF fans had a chance to see 2 Gator programs win National Titles in a 17-day span.

First the women's tennis program won its seventh national title, and fourth under Roland Thornqvist, by defeating rival Stanford.

Then, the men's outdoor track and field program captured its 7th national title by topping the field in Eugene, Oregon. All 7 track titles for the Gators have come since 2010, giving them the most in the nation during that time frame.

Here is a remarkable stat: head coach Mike Holloway has led the Gator men to 19 top two finishes in his 30 NCAA Championship meets.

UF has now won a national title in each of the last 9 academic years, and 38 overall. UF is one of only 4 schools to win at least one national championship in each of the last 9 years and owns 17 national titles during that time.

Overall in 2016-17, 13 Gator athletic teams finished in the top 10 in the nation and 10 of those finished in the top 5.
When final results are announced later in June, Florida will finish third or fourth (depending on how the CWS turns out) this year, the 9th-straight Gator Top 5 finish in the Learfield Director's Cup. It also marks the 34th straight year the Gators have finished in the Top 10, making UF the only school in the nation to finish in the top 10 in each year of that time period.

So while they don't win every sport, every year, they do win one hell of a lot more than the has-been's up on ole sloppy-drop, in no-Knox tennis-sea... :p

Last edited:
I wonder why those two can disappear so fast, when confronted with reality... (not really) :rolleyes: -- So, how about another kick to the nutts?

Gator Men's Golf

Two Gators took home All-America honors this week, as junior Alejandro Tosti and sophomore Sam Horsfield were placed on PING All-America List as announced Thursday by the Golf Coaches Association of America.
Tosti was recognized as a second team honoree, after being named a Golfweek First Team All American selection last week and a First Team All-SEC performer one month ago. Junior Alejandro Tosti has spent the past three days competing in the 2017 British Amateur at Royal St. Georges in Sandwich, England. The 2017 SEC Individual Champion was seeded as the No. 32 seed in the match play tournament. After defeating four players including the No. 1 and No. 8 ranked players in the tournament, Tosti's run for the title finally ended in the semifinal round to Australia's Dylan Perry Friday.

Horsfield, who recently announced that he is forgoing the final two years of his eligibility to turn pro, was tabbed as an honorable mention performer after earning honorable mention All-America honors from Golfweek on June 15th. Horsfield was also named a Second Team All-SEC honoree as he recorded a team-best 4 Top-5 finishes and eight Top-25 finishes.
============

Basketball SF Canyon Barry has been named a recipient of the NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship, the 55th Florida student-athlete to earn the award and the Gators' fifth men's basketball player in program history.

But hey, those yokel hillbillies up on ole sloppy-drop must have had hundreds by now, just like those dust-bowl chokers do.... :cool:

Last edited:
They are already wearing their nutts as ear-rings, but what the heck. :D

SACRAMENTO, Calif. – Gator Great and three-time Olympic medalist Will Claye (2010-11) won his third USATF Outdoor Championships triple jump title in the last four years Friday (June 23) night, clinching a Team USA spot for August's IAAF World Championships in London.

A Gator has won the USATF Outdoors triple jump title every year since 2011, with Claye's three titles (2014, 2016, 2017) leading Christian Taylor's (2011, 2012) and Omar Craddock's (2013, 2015) two.
Claye won the competition by a foot and half, posting a top mark of 17.91 meters (58 feet, 9.25 inches)—which was a nine-centimeter personal best and made him the No. 9-ranked triple jumper in history. Claye also became the No. 4-ranked American in history.

Claye boasts Olympic triple jump silver medals from 2012 and 2016, as well as World Championships bronze medals from 2011 and 2013. He was the 2012 Olympic long jump bronze medalist as well, and he will attempt to qualify in that event Sunday (June 25) afternoon.

Taylor (2009-11), a 2-X Olympic Gold Medalist, two-time world champion, and the American record holder, performed a run through on his first attempt and passed his final two. Taylor's spot at the World Championships is already secured by virtue of his being the reigning world champion and IAAF Diamond League champion. o_O

In qualifying races, 6 Gators advanced at USATF Outdoors, while 2 more advanced at their respective national championships.

Incoming Gator freshman Hakim Sani Brown clocked a personal best of 10.06 seconds —twice — and was the top qualifier for Saturday's (June 24) Japanese National Track and Field Championships 100 meters final. Sani Brown will also run the 200 meters preliminary, an event he holds the World Championships qualifying standard in.

For the whole story and the event details go here: By Zach Dirlam | Saturday, June 24, 2017
http://floridagators.com/news/2017/...gators-advance-at-national-championships.aspx

=============

Several Gators already hold World Championships standards and need only finish in the Top 3 at their respective national championship to book London tickets.
http://floridagators.com/news/2017/...-national-championships-around-the-globe.aspx

Gee, I wonder where those two idiot dweebs have wandered off to now? :D:D:D

Last edited:
Spurs said it best:

Jabbing at Tennessee ...

• On Tennessee missing out on the Sugar Bowl during his Florida years: "You can't spell Citrus without U-T."

• On Peyton Manning: "I know why Peyton came back for his senior year. He wanted to be a three-time star of the Citrus Bowl."

Three Florida Women athletes — gymnastics’ Alex McMurtry, women’s tennis’ Belinda Woolcock and softball’s Kelly Barnhill — are in Los Angeles for the 2017 Honda Sports Award ceremony, which takes place Monday night.

A total of 14 current, former or future Florida track and field athletes have qualified for the IAAF World Championships in London.
-----------

Tim Tebow, the former Heisman Trophy winning QB at UF, will be moving on up in the New York Mets farm system as he has earned a promotion.

“Tim brought an incredible amount of experience and leadership to our clubhouse,” Fireflies president John Katz said in a statement. “His contributions, both on the field and in our community, have made a tremendous impact on our team, the City of Columbia and the entire South Atlantic League. We wish Tim the best as he continues his journey to Citi Field.”

In 63 games, Tebow hit .222 with 3 HR's and 23 RBI. He also added 23 walks and was 2nd on the team in doubles with 14 and the Mets were impressed by his improving exit velocity, metrics. Given Tebow’s popularity, he was a huge draw for the Fireflies.

* Plus Tim was recently a 'Celebraty' draft pick of the Harlem Globetrotters. :cool: (as the haters grind their collective teeth) :D

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT