ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Dims 25th Amendment the Potato?

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
My bet is in:

In an ironic twist, Henrict Garland will release Biden's interview audio after refusing to under threat of jail, The Dims will 25th Amendment the potato, and the republicans will have Biden's back and keep him in office.

Who-had-meme-48fxfd.jpg

If Reps push to keep him in office that could be seen as endangering the country for politics. The same thing the Dems have done for awhile now. Their position should be to get him out asap for the benefit of the country.

My bet is in:

In an ironic twist, Henrict Garland will release Biden's interview audio after refusing to under threat of jail, The Dims will 25th Amendment the potato, and the republicans will have Biden's back and keep him in office.

Who-had-meme-48fxfd.jpg
I don't think they'd do that.

1) Whomever comes in is going to have to hit the ground running and hope the honeymoon period lasts until the election.
2) Only Kamala could have access to the war chest, and there'd be no honeymoon period with her. Money is critical in a presidential election.
3) It's too late to either add someone new or take Biden off the ballot in at least 3 swing states. So you bring in a new candidate and hamstring him or her with an automatic 3 swing state loss?
4) We're up to 17 congressional dems calling for Biden to step down. He either dies or runs, no way he's stepping down now. I wouldn't put it past the dems to Arkancide their candidate for a better chance though. Perhaps they have a fake MAGA actor do it so they can double down on the domestic terrorism angle?

No, I'm afraid the Dems made their bed and now they have to sleep in it.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
If Reps push to keep him in office that could be seen as endangering the country for politics. The same thing the Dems have done for awhile now. Their position should be to get him out asap for the benefit of the country.
This. GOP needs to make sure that the dems wear this 100 percent.

Reactions: treygator29
if thye dins 25th amendment joey the pubs just need to stay quiet and let it happen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT