ADVERTISEMENT

Will the America haters care......

Yep despite things being bad for people in this economy the GDP number will have a big number this quarter but unless history fails to repeat itself the first quarter of a coming recession with GDP numbers will be either Q4 2023 or Q1 2024. Either date would be really bad for Dems.
i have several businesses, people are not hurting, things still waaaaaay too hot.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
i have several businesses, people are not hurting, things still waaaaaay too hot.
Not sure where you live but people are getting killed with housing, food, electric and insurance costs. Wages haven't came close to matching the rising prices. I think people behind on their auto loans is now back to levels seen in the great recession of 08.

Not sure where you live but people are getting killed with housing, food, electric and insurance costs. Wages haven't came close to matching the rising prices. I think people behind on their auto loans is now back to levels seen in the great recession of 08.
housing is still much too expensive. MUCH, and most of my businesses now are centered in the housing market. things are still much too hot.

Reactions: Gator Fever
md- you are a liberal democrat and they are the haters- you come in here a spew your hate and do what most libs do, try to say it is the pubs. get a life

Reactions: gatordad3
md- you are a liberal democrat and they are the haters- you come in here a spew your hate and do what most libs do, try to say it is the pubs. get a life
i am a liberal democrat? LOL, you dont pay attention. i find you to be a raging liberal, you just religious, which i dont find to be conservative at all.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
of course you don’t- like I said, you just wanna come in and spew your dribble and hate you’re not worth my time, even trying to go any further with see you

Reactions: gatordad3
housing is still much too expensive. MUCH, and most of my businesses now are centered in the housing market. things are still much too hot.

What is happening in my area here in FL is the new housing market is hot with well off out of state people doing a lot of the buying but the existing home market sales have slowed quite but people aren't budging yet on the crazy asking prices. Both markets are unaffordable to much of the resident FL middle class now.

Reactions: Mdfgator
What is happening in my area here in FL is the new housing market is hot with well off out of state people doing a lot of the buying but the existing home market sales have slowed quite but people aren't budging yet on the crazy asking prices. Both markets are unaffordable to much of the resident FL middle class now.
The is no doubt about it, housing prices are insane. People locked in at 3% have a stimi that will last 20-30 years hard to give that up.

The is no doubt about it, housing prices are insane. People locked in at 3% have a stimi that will last 20-30 years hard to give that up.
All three of my homes are at 2.65 to 2.75. I will not sell one of them. Literally, no reason to do anything but pay the minimum.

I earn 300+ basis points spreads between my free cash sitting in money markets and my mortgage.

All three of my homes are at 2.65 to 2.75. I will not sell one of them. Literally, no reason to do anything but pay the minimum.

I earn 300+ basis points spreads between my free cash sitting in money markets and my mortgage.
Yep, the real stimi of 2020…. Insanity

Country with an epidemic of diabesity and you post this drivel? What planet do you people live on? We as a country should consume half the calories we do. Maybe less.
I'm pretty sure most of the people who are insecure about food are lazy fat asses.

• Haha
A totally Bullshit reply as usual. You just post to antagonize and unfortunately you generally succeed.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT