ADVERTISEMENT

Who wants to ride on the Muschamp train with sadgator?

i can't do it.
Me either. And the funny thing is I've always kinda liked Malzahn. I like how he came from HS and made a big splash, much like Freeze and Briles. Then the other day I was watching LSU vs Auburn and they showed their DC on the sidelines. He was doing his all to familiar routine, veins bulging, spit flying obscenities echoing and it all came flooding back. The hatred. Meanwhile his defense is getting it shoved down their throats and I thoroughly enjoyed watching that. It was cathartic. So if auburn wins I hope it's only because Malzahn's offense scored 80 while the screamer's D gave up 79 and he's carried off in a strait jacket, with drool running down his chin.

Me either. And the funny thing is I've always kinda liked Malzahn. I like how he came from HS and made a big splash, much like Freeze and Briles. Then the other day I was watching LSU vs Auburn and they showed their DC on the sidelines. He was doing his all to familiar routine, veins bulging, spit flying obscenities echoing and it all came flooding back. The hatred. Meanwhile his defense is getting it shoved down their throats and I thoroughly enjoyed watching that. It was cathartic. So if auburn wins I hope it's only because Malzahn's offense scored 80 while the screamer's D gave up 79 and he's carried off in a strait jacket, with drool running down his chin.

LOL

Because you know
I’m all about that D, ‘bout that D, no offense
I'm all about that D, 'bout that D, ‘bout that D

Yeah, it's pretty clear, I ain't no head coach
But I condescend it, like I'm beyond reproach
They call me boom-boom and all them fans they cheer
And I call the wrong plays in all the wrong places

I see the magazines Ah-ah
Working that Photoshop Ah-ah
Sadly most of it’s real
Come on now, make it stop
If you got Defense Ah ah
Just chew ‘em out, because

Every inch of me is perfect from the bottom to the top
Yeah, my momma, she told me don't worry about the score
She says the midline, it’s so much more important any more
You know I won't be no championship winning GOAT guy
So, if that's what's you're into then go ahead and just say bye-bye.

Reactions: Gaylord Focker
That really was best for UF and Auburn is not going to win the west anyways.

Let Auburn go nuts for beating UK. Wow. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT