ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you want Gator Nation?

Whoever shows up. Take them out!

12109290_10207934474580956_1996686492389912498_n.jpg

Reactions: passoverGator
Well Bama's defense would another our offense. I feel LSU is going to get better and better on offense and we won't be able to keep up IMO. Ole Miss' defense is mediocre and their QB turns the ball over a lot. That's our best shot.

Not Old Miss. I think we have a GREAT chance now to be 11-1 in the title game, and if we are playing Bama or LSU, the winner will be in the playoff. I think if it's Ole Miss, we likely miss out.

Well Bama's defense would another our offense. I feel LSU is going to get better and better on offense and we won't be able to keep up IMO. Ole Miss' defense is mediocre and their QB turns the ball over a lot. That's our best shot.

If we play Bama, we will need to basically not run the ball on first down, and maybe not at all. Their entire defense is designed to stop the run on first down. IF we don't run we take them out of that comfort zone.

Of course, that means we need to have an accurate QB by then, and that, while possible, doesn't look very likely.

Not Old Miss. I think we have a GREAT chance now to be 11-1 in the title game, and if we are playing Bama or LSU, the winner will be in the playoff. I think if it's Ole Miss, we likely miss out.

If we go 11-1 and win the SEC we're not being kept out. Not a chance in hell. In that scenario our loan loss would have been against a 10 or 11-win team in LSU most likely. Have you seen the SOS of some of these other top teams?

If we go 11-1 and win the SEC we're not being kept out. Not a chance in hell. In that scenario our loan loss would have been against a 10 or 11-win team in LSU most likely. Have you seen the SOS of some of these other top teams?

The Big 10 and SEC will both have someone in, without doubt

I do not want Ol'Miss again. It's hard beating the same team twice unless they really suck. Either Bama or LSU would be my choice.

I say Ole Miss, LSU, and Bama in that order. Even without Grier I think we match up best against the Rebels.

No one loss SEC champion will ever be left out, unless there are four undefeated P5 conference champions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT