ADVERTISEMENT

Where's all our Vol buddies now?

Tennis-sea AD Hart has finally had enough, he's announced that he's bailing out of sloppy-drop come July.

Hurd has finally had enough also, he bailed out on the rubber-dollies, claiming that they lied to him.

Mad-Dog-dollie (i.e. Gomer) is still proud to call 'Sgt Carter' his Head-BJ....
(although even a miss-chimp is now 5-0 vs tennis-sea)

Other rubber-dollie fans complained about losing to those clowns (SCa), apparently not realizing that those supposed 'clowns' are actually the winners in 6 of their last 11 match-ups.... I love it. Now, even the lamecocks are running chit on the dollies, and the Mad-Dog is again looking for a cliff to jump from. :D
===========

Note: Mad-Dog posted that hey are planning a 106 Million renovation to Neyland Stadium.

I'm guessing that it's to improve the exit ramps, so that the fans can leave early quicker and safer... chomp
chomp

tiderider posted: "Heard they were going to add toilets and possibly drinking fountains.....hope you don't get them confused."

USCRBCOCK posted: Lord knows, it needs it. Crappiest stadium in the SEC.

Although folks like you, dunny goater, mad doggie, other rubber dollies, criminoles, and scUM posters don't value him, McNuss and staff love him. Say he is a five star poster. :mad:

He is a poster by committee. He posts the 3rd and 5th post of all threads. He doesn't just put up good posts in mop up threads. :confused:

Who's opinion do you take? Dunny Goater and Rivals Media Mo-Rons? :rolleyes:

McNuss and staff visited the board once and loved the fonts and emojis. :p McNuss had never seen such a hidden gem :)

Now that you don't value that opinion, maybe you should stick with Clarabelle one and Clarabelle two. :D. You'd rather keep LDR because he has a known last name over Insta :p. What next you want Apple-by because it shares the name with a restaurant?:eek:

In his posting by committee he posts 5.6 posts a day:cool:. Compare that to the day he missed and Gordon Gecko was our featured poster. It was only 3.7 posts per day :oops:

Lol I can't knock the guy, he is a true Gator. :mad:

LOL

Well done. And i think you mean Happy-By.

sad, dog-poking, criminoles as adversaries, and these dipwads think that I'm the one that's being played here? :D:D:D

tg, join the dipwads at your own risk... :cool:

sad, dog-poking, criminoles as adversaries, and these dipwads think that I'm the one that's being played here? :D:D:D

tg, join the dipwads at your own risk... :cool:
It was just a joke. Lighten up. If I didn't like ya I wouldn't mess with ya. Obviously I read what you write.

Last week I was pulling at Numbers leg a little. He said he had a bad feeling about the UGA game. Look how that worked out. When he has a bad feeling it turns out good, when he is confident it has turned out bad such as Mizzou 14.

Sad has a bad feeling every week. Even during the Meyer days.

Danny was the captain of the sinking ship at the end of the Muschamp era trying to convince us it will be OK under Champs leadership.

I've occasionally picked at Michi and Rich Rod. Only in a playful manner.

I like what most everyone says on here. There aren't too many if any Gators I dislike reading.

Lately Gator Fever has been on my nerves with his gloomy sky is falling posts but I still enjoy reading his posts.

Keep doing what you do, I enjoy it.

It was just a joke. Lighten up. If I didn't like ya I wouldn't mess with ya. Obviously I read what you write.

Last week I was pulling at Numbers leg a little. He said he had a bad feeling about the UGA game. Look how that worked out. When he has a bad feeling it turns out good, when he is confident it has turned out bad such as Mizzou 14.

Danny was the captain of the sinking ship at the end of the Muschamp era trying to convince us it will be OK under Champs leadership.

I like what most everyone says on here. There aren't too many if any Gators I dislike reading.

Lately Gator Fever has been on my nerves with his gloomy sky is falling posts but I still enjoy reading his posts.

And even while I captained that sinking ship, I admitted many times that I realized that a coach like him (so defensively minded could no longer work.

We're seeing the same thing with Kirby.

I'm at least intellectually honest and admit when I'm wrong.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
14947544_10104497042477895_3701474331408275687_n.jpg

good to see dobbs finally got some color to his face with the smokey unis and some eyebrows here

I have been busy. Moving, new job, etc so i havent had much time to read these boards let alone post.

The SEC east just isnt very good. Just a lot of mediocre programs with the Vols and gators competing for a beatdown by bama.

Reactions: Volasaurus
I mean ive been checking cause i keep getting email notifications and today is gameday so yeah a huge coinkydink you spaz.

I was watching both games and yall got dominated. I think everyone saw this one coming. The gators are garbage with an easy schedule this year.

Always good to see happy couples kiss and make up. Good for you two!

I mean ive been checking cause i keep getting email notifications and today is gameday so yeah a huge coinkydink you spaz.

I was watching both games and yall got dominated. I think everyone saw this one coming. The gators are garbage with an easy schedule this year.

Very weak offense. Terrible QB

Last edited:
Have respect for the Gators. Lived in Tampa in mid 80's through early 90's and have a number of good friends who graduated UF. The SEC East is horrible. UF and UT are about the same....light years behind Bama. Muschamp left the cupboard bare especially on offense. McElwain is a good coach but he has to recruit better. UF should never be outside the top 3 in recruiting. Not sold on Butch Jones. Culturally not a fit in the SEC or at UT. Has recruited well but is struggling this year. Terrible game day coach. Good luck. Almost hope you win out and have the opportunity to get hammered by Bama.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT