ADVERTISEMENT

When exactly is Whoremellas scripted interview?

It was done earlier this afternoon but they needed 6 or so hours to edit it.
What an effing joke. And she even needed Tampon Tim to hold her hand.

I cannot WAIT for Trump to destroy her in an open debate.

200w.gif

To only have 26 minutes of "live" audio in an hour long block then obviously yes.

Since you need to be spoon fed information here is further evidence that maybe even you can understand. I specifically quoted this from The Hill which is a leftist news outlet just for you. It was not recorded on Wednesday, but it was recorded earlier in the day so they could spend as much time editing it to make these two clowns look less dumb, which is virtually impossible.

(The Hill) — Vice President Kamala Harris will take part in her first major interview since becoming the Democratic presidential nominee on CNN on Thursday.

Her, running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D), will appear by her side in the evening interview, which will be filmed earlier in the day in Georgia, where Harris is scheduled to undertake a bus tour.

Harris has not sat for a solo interview since replacing President Joe Biden as the likely Democratic nominee in July. It will be a critical moment for the Harris campaign as Election Day rapidly approaches.

To only have 26 minutes of "live" audio in an hour long block then obviously yes.

Since you need to be spoon fed information here is further evidence that maybe even you can understand. I specifically quoted this from The Hill which is a leftist news outlet just for you. It was not recorded on Wednesday, but it was recorded earlier in the day so they could spend as much time editing it to make these two clowns look less dumb, which is virtually impossible.

(The Hill) — Vice President Kamala Harris will take part in her first major interview since becoming the Democratic presidential nominee on CNN on Thursday.

Her, running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D), will appear by her side in the evening interview, which will be filmed earlier in the day in Georgia, where Harris is scheduled to undertake a bus tour.

Harris has not sat for a solo interview since replacing President Joe Biden as the likely Democratic nominee in July. It will be a critical moment for the Harris campaign as Election Day rapidly approaches.
Filmed earlier in the day. So it was filmed on Thursday and not yesterday (Wednesday) like he said?

So the correct answer is...no.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
mostly softball questions
would love to see the whole transcript
the amount of editing that had to be done must have been monumental

Listening to these dipsh1ts is no different than the paid Swamp liberals like Kalim, Speeeeed, Jimbo, illegal alien and Atlanta Bill.

Just watch the dumbass Asian chick.

That is the basis of your argument? Whether it was recorded Wednesday or Thursday? Not the fact it was recorded because they are both dumber than lobotomized Dodo birds?
It's not an argument. It's a correction of the record. I know you guys don't believe in facts, so sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT