ADVERTISEMENT

What happens with Nuss?

nuss is threatening to hold out rest of the season to join his bff mac

it's so bad right now, mizzou is FAVORED by 3.5 over this team...

Couldn't care less. His days are numbered too. Hopefully he's not here 1 day past the end of the season.

If I were Randy I would tell Nuss to make sure the cups are full of Gatorade the rest of the season and I would take control of the play calling…

FastTimes_048Pyxurz-1280x960.jpg

The defensive play caller should take over the offensive play calling?

He’s not calling the defense anymore maybe you should read the headlines… Btw many defensive minded coaches call offensive plays all the time because if they know what the defense is doing they are the best too call the plays… We use to have a high school head coach who was a defensive guru and he helped call plays all the time because he knew what the defense was doing…His teams went undefeated for 6 years in the regular season!!!

He’s not calling the defense anymore maybe you should read the headlines… Btw many defensive minded coaches call offensive plays all the time because if they know what the defense is doing they are the best too call the plays… We use to have a high school head coach who was a defensive guru and he helped call plays all the time because he knew what the defense was doing…His teams went undefeated for 6 years in the regular season!!!

Before this year, Shannon hadn’t called defense in nearly a decade, and now you want him to call the offense?

Alrighty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT