ADVERTISEMENT

We've now had about 10 'independent' or 'both sides are wrong' posters show up here

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Just had another clown show up a day or so ago.

EVERY one of these posters have 2 things in common:

1 - EVERY one of them has criticized Pres Trump

2 - NONE of them have criticized Hiden over ANYTHING. The man generally regarded as the worst president ever, after 3 months on the job.

Honest question: Do you guys think we are as dumb as you are?

Just had another clown show up a day or so ago.

EVERY one of these posters have 2 things in common:

1 - EVERY one of them has criticized Pres Trump

2 - NONE of them have criticized Hiden over ANYTHING. The man generally regarded as the worst president ever, after 3 months on the job.

Honest question: Do you guys think we are as dumb as you are?
I'm a true Libertarian but in no way would I vote for that idiot that ran as an Independent/Libertarian in the 2020 election.

It's really not about Trump.
It's ALL about the MAGA positions that he has advanced.

IF he ever went back on those positions, the majority of his support would evaporate in an instant.
The fact that he kept his campaign promises is the reason that he was reelected (but stolen) for a 2nd term.

Beijing Biden and the Ho should both be in prison, not in the WH.

Any Republican that doesn't work to overturn that Fraudulent excuse for an election, will never get any support or a vote from me again. I support the America First platform, not the person.

Last edited:
It's really not about Trump.
It's ALL about the MAGA positions that he has advanced.

IF he ever went back on those positions, his majority of his support would evaporate in an instant.
The fact that he kept his campaign promises is the reason that he was elected (but stolen) for a 2nd term.

Beijing Biden and the Ho should both be in prison, not in the WH.

Any Republican that doesn't work to overturn that Fraudulent excuse for an election, will never get any support or a vote from me again. I support the America First platform, not the person.
It's always been about America First, not Trump. That's why the commies hate him though. Trump's just a man, ahead of a national movement. It's not going away, no matter how much the commies cry. Trump is just the first person to have a sack of balls big enough to see it through.

On the UK board, we have a number of "independent" posters just like this board. And, they have pretty much the same attributes - imagine that.
Which is a shame, it would be nice to have some true independent opinions here.

Plus, the true independents are far more intelligent and far less emotional than the dem mouthbreathers we have here.

BTW new rule for all posters that come here from Swamp Talk or wherever: You've lost the right to call yourself an 'independent'.

We will let you know if you are an independent. So far, none of you have come close to making the cut.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT