ADVERTISEMENT

Well this... Well I have no words for what this is

EvilWayz

Bull Gator
Nov 18, 2006
Jacksonkill, florida
Apparently 110 of the 112 families of the Covenant school are fighting the release of the manifesto on the grounds that it will prompt another school shooting.

Which is stupid AF, like crazy people need a reason to shoot up a school.

Ted Kaczinski's manifesto was in my hot little hands three days after they released it and I don't recall a surge in mail bombings or a large number of people buying isolated cabins in the woods.

I would. Crazy people don't need a reason to shoot people. And I want to know what's in it.

I do too honestly.

At the same time, I'd love for the world to forget that she ever existed.

It would be better if they just let you and I read it privately. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
Apparently 110 of the 112 families of the Covenant school are fighting the release of the manifesto on the grounds that it will prompt another school shooting.

Which is stupid AF, like crazy people need a reason to shoot up a school.

Ted Kaczinski's manifesto was in my hot little hands three days after they released it and I don't recall a surge in mail bombings or a large number of people buying isolated cabins in the woods.

An appeals court needs to undo this Judge's decision. She never rules this way if it was a different perp and different type manifesto.

There are some legal experts concerned this sets precedent for a very slippery slope of giving victims a right to prevent access to police records.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT