ADVERTISEMENT

WEIRD

I promise you a whole bunchof weird stuff is going to come out about JD Vance.

And most of it is going to be true. 😎

Every Marine in the field knows how to make a field expedient sex toy out of a rubber glove and a roll of toilet paper.

It's not nearly as far fetched as you think. Especially for a combat veteran.
No question, I wouldn't even blame someone for that.

But this particular story was totally made up.

I for one and would hope everyone is more upset about the total disregard for the Couch. Has anyone taken the Couches feelings about this into account. Maybe it was a one night thing and the Couch would like to just be left alone and not be shamed. Couch shaming is real plus the disrespect of not using the Couches pronouns "sofa", "settee", "lounge", "divan", "chesterfield", "davenport", "bench", "squab", "daybed", and "love seat". The strict policy of don’t ask don’t tell has shamefully been broken and I find it extremely upsetting🤷‍♂️

#couchesneedlovetoo
#couchpounders.com

I for one and would hope everyone is more upset about the total disregard for the Couch. Has anyone taken the Couches feelings about this into account. Maybe it was a one night thing and the Couch would like to just be left alone and not be shamed. Couch shaming is real plus the disrespect of not using the Couches pronouns "sofa", "settee", "lounge", "divan", "chesterfield", "davenport", "bench", "squab", "daybed", and "love seat". The strict policy of don’t ask don’t tell has shamefully been broken and I find it extremely upsetting🤷‍♂️

#couchesneedlovetoo
#couchpounders.com
Whatever - that couch had it coming with that short, frilly skirt it was wearing. What do you expect a guy to do?

playoffs-car-couch.gif

Take two steps away from the couch and in an orderly military manner attack the love seat.
Your boy isn't in the Stumps right now is he, them boys have had a busy day.

1 Hummer rollover resulting in death
1 negligent discharge of a 155mm howitzer
1 negligent discharge and cook off of a 240 to the FACE.

Your boy isn't in the Stumps right now is he, them boys have had a busy day.

1 Hummer rollover resulting in death
1 negligent discharge of a 155mm howitzer
1 negligent discharge and cook off of a 240 to the FACE.
No, that was a year ago and there was a death when a guy wasn't muzzle aware when the truck they were in hit a bump and his rifle discharged into his head.
He didn't see it, he just had to deal with the aftermath.

I tell ya, 29 isn't seemingly a very safe place to be - that desert really bites ya.

No, that was a year ago and there was a death when a guy wasn't muzzle aware when the truck they were in hit a bump and his rifle discharged into his head.
He didn't see it, he just had to deal with the aftermath.

I tell ya, 29 isn't seemingly a very safe place to be - that desert really bites ya.
Weell, that's where we learn our business. When you have live fire ranges for fast movers, arty and grunts all in one place, shit happens.

Plus it the height of CAX season there's twice as many men on the ground as normal.

Most likely, but I guarantee they can't come up with anything weirder than anything he did in the Marines, even their perverse imaginations can't fathom the depth of that depravity. 😁

Weird freaking Marines. Kidding, it’s not branch isolated on this subject. The things that happen in the field…like vegas, stay in the field.

Not to mention, wife and I spent a week at 29 palms last year to explore Joshua Tree. Pretty damn good looking young ladies serving these days. I get it, I am old, which can skew my perspective on looks….but I would not have needed a blue pill.

Just sayin.

Weird freaking Marines. Kidding, it’s not branch isolated on this subject. The things that happen in the field…like vegas, stay in the field.

Not to mention, wife and I spent a week at 29 palms last year to explore Joshua Tree. Pretty damn good looking young ladies serving these days. I get it, I am old, which can skew my perspective on looks….but I would not have needed a blue pill.

Just sayin.
Ha, you don't need a blue pill if the wind blows from the correct direction.

Weell, that's where we learn our business. When you have live fire ranges for fast movers, arty and grunts all in one place, shit happens.

Plus it the height of CAX season there's twice as many men on the ground as normal.

I get it, it's inherent with the job but it's still a sad thing when a young man/woman in uniform loses their life during a training exercise.
Or on the way to one like that very young Marine did when my son was out there.

I get it, it's inherent with the job but it's still a sad thing when a young man/woman in uniform loses their life during a training exercise.
Or on the way to one like that very young Marine did when my son was out there.
Unfortunately if nobody dies in training, it's usually an indicator of not training hard enough.

But agreed, death by negligence or misadventure is always sad and a waste.

Reactions: greyghost14
⚠️ replies are cringe, while one of the replies was deleted by a disgruntled twitter employee.

Still working on short messaging I've been posting on Yahoo comments. Anyone want to collaborate? I'll share lyrics credits. I thought of a bunch of goodies lying in bed before going to sleep, but the media has a short news/memory cycle before Yahoo deletes them. 😂

Word Salad Kammie

The gator's got your grammar

Erryone said you were a shame

For getting fame from Willie's zipper chain

Mmm hmmm.

Mean, skanky woman

You never see this from the other side.

There’s some weird coordination going on (pun fully intended).
Oh God. You disappoint me. From the Rs...

Stolen election
Radical left
Border czar
Weaponized DOJ
CRT
DEI
Etc.

All sides do it. It's called campaigning. Each party sends out talking points or phrases to use when on TV. I am not criticizing it, it's all in the game. I was just agreeing that it wasn't by accident. It's a democrat talking point, just like the stuff i listed.

I'm just shocked that you think this is something "new".

Oh God. You disappoint me. From the Rs...

Stolen election
Radical left
Border czar
Weaponized DOJ
CRT
DEI
Etc.

All sides do it. It's called campaigning. Each party sends out talking points or phrases to use when on TV. I am not criticizing it, it's all in the game. I was just agreeing that it wasn't by accident. It's a democrat talking point, just like the stuff i listed.

I'm just shocked that you think this is something "new".
I never said it was new.

The Left controls 90% of the media. They get in lockstep in hours. You think Trump and Vance are really “weird”? Does that resonate with you? Was there a central event that lead to that parroting?

Any stories on the Right take time to materialize and use actual facts/evejts. But even then they are fragmented.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT