ADVERTISEMENT

We only had ONE penalty

It was weird watching a game with very few penalties. I don't remember many on LSU either.

well there are never any penalties on our opponents, especially ones of the royal sec money bag line in the SEC West at home, especially against us...

LMAO at the refs trying to bama us before the half with them just making up an imaginary fumble recovery that no one was within ten yards of on the punt

f*** these cheating baggers

we won the game because of the penalties being way down

and Vosean Joseph and Cece making FOUR clutch plays combined, the game turned when Joseph made that hustle play on 2nd and goal and chased down Etling killing him at the one, then made them botch that FG, next play 98 yards. 14 point swing, that's what got LSU beat right there...

^^hell yeah Joseph...another true freshman

I was very confused by the true freshmen defenders. I have seen several Vols (and faux Vols) come here and tell us our defense was going to suck azz next year because all the talent was leaving, yet these guys came in and played pretty well. Could those highly knowledgeable football fans have been WRONG?

we won the game because of the penalties being way down

and Vosean Joseph and Cece making FOUR clutch plays combined, the game turned when Joseph made that hustle play on 2nd and goal and chased down Etling killing him at the one, then made them botch that FG, next play 98 yards. 14 point swing, that's what got LSU beat right there...
That was a big time hit. That kid can bring the wood...that's not the first time I've seen him bring it.

Reactions: sadgator
Somewhere, Michi is reeling, trying to find a way to make his "our defense is going to suck next year because Mac can't recruit" mantra still work.

I'm assume it involves "that doesn't mean anything and um...game managers."

I will say that quite a few of our freshmen look pretty good and have some potential.

I would also say that Randy Shannon knows how to develop LBers.
No doubt. They need to flash some more of this in Tally.

Surprised they didn't call Joseph for targeting since it was such a good hit.

Seriously...that was a statement hit.
He served notice with that one...but the QB came with it. ..can't be targeting on that one. I can't ever remembering my Gators having only 1 penalty in a game. I'll take it though. Lol

I just went though the penalties and was going to post about this....Unbelievable!!!!! Hopefully they take notice of this the before the Coaches tell them....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT