ADVERTISEMENT

Watch while you still can

Billabong4356

Green Machine
Feb 21, 2011
Interesting video made regarding vote totals as shown on CNN during election night. How many other people around the world saw the same? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: fatman76
Interesting video made regarding vote totals as shown on CNN during election night. How many other people around the world saw the same? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Any Biden supporters please respond as objectively and open minded as possible. I’d like to try to address this video as Americans first and affiliates of a political party second . I believe at least one of these videos similar to below to have been uploaded were done by Dems who supported their party’s candidate on Election Day.

ummm. They have the house. Don’t need a massive majority. Senate is within reach. Maybe make it look legit. Like the guys who try to cheat vegas. U go too big, well....
Yeah, They arenot that smart. They’re greedy. They want more seats in the house to give Pelosi more power and they want complete control of the Senate, my guess is the lead was so big they were just some states they couldn’t make it work in because they were run by Republicans the exception being Georgia.

Last edited:
Reactions: jfegaly
There are multiple examples of this happening, live on air.
I know and agree there are. I was trying to create discussion regarding the broader implications of the video. Leave political parties out of it please. Try to consider them as a means of keeping the people of one nation divided. Are there any broader implications we should try to take from it and the current claims against Dominion as AMERICANS first and affiliates of a particular political party second.

I know and agree there are. I was trying to create discussion regarding the broader implications of the video. Leave political parties out of it please. Try to consider them as a means of keeping the people of one nation divided. Are there any broader implications we should try to take from it and the current claims against Dominion as AMERICANS first and affiliates of a particular political party second.
Well the broader implication is clearly there is vote shifting and clearly the mainstream media is complicit which, by definition of the Constitution of United States, makes dominion and, conceivably, the main stream media the enemy of the United States of America. I’m afraid that’s where we’re headed. Good or bad.

Well the broader implication is clearly there is vote shifting and clearly the mainstream media is complicit which, by definition of the Constitution of United States, makes dominion and, conceivably, the main stream media the enemy of the United States of America. I’m afraid that’s where we’re headed. Good or bad.

Couldn't agree more 1776. Just hoping to look at this objectively as Americans. Does this demonstrate our republic is for sale potentially? As someone who voted for DJT I would say all evidence unequivocally points to that. Just trying to see what the other side of the aisle thinks objectively. ALSO, please any DEMS out there PLEASE don't troll over the fake news about Powell "resigning" from Trump's legal team. Rudy is counsel. Powell and Linn have litigation as Americans in the legal system and not legally speaking as prosecutors for DJT.

Yeah, They arenot that smart. They’re greedy. They want more seats in the house to give Pelosi more power and they want complete control of the Senate, my guess is the lead was so big they were just some states they couldn’t make it work in because they were run by Republicans the exception being Georgia.

Was better and more accurate when it said “you’re” not that smart.

😉

Reactions: gator1776
What I don’t understand though, if you’re going to steal the election, why not steal the whole damn thing. The Senate and the house?
1) Senate was super close, and you have RINO’s like Romney. If the majority is one seat then Romney makes it a tie.
2) They thought the house would be fine on its own, in other words they didn’t think they needed to control House races. The fact so many ballots were “dumped” tells you they were caught off guard.
3) Related to #2 - when you need to make thousands of ballots in hours you focus on the race that matters most. Whether using a machine or hand, it’s faster to mark one bubble.

It sort of all lines up with the theory that Trump supporters overwhelmed the system and crushed expectations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT