ADVERTISEMENT

Very good documentary Assault on democracy…

Mdfgator

Bull Gator
Jun 24, 2017
Very well worth watching. It’s important to get out of your bubbles. I won’t mention @FresnoGator since he doesn’t like when I do. But he would be on top of my list to watch it…

Very well worth watching. It’s important to get out of your bubbles. I won’t mention @FresnoGator since he doesn’t like when I do. But he would be on top of my list to watch it…
Link? Who does it?

Just saw that it's a CNN production, which negates it as a news program. I watch enough fiction on TV. I think I'll pass ...

Last edited:
Link? Who does it?

Just saw that it's a CNN production, which negates it as a news program. I watch enough fiction on TV. I think I'll pass ...
Yep it’s cnn, but it’s well worth watching. You can’t fake certain things. You I still believe have some potential to understand things, albeit it’s not great. Watch it and be your own judge

Lol, you caught one sheep, that’s likely one for one so I give you props on that. Watch the documentary. Jan 6th was an awful day in our countries history. Trump acted in a treasonous fashion. Watch it. Doesn’t mean you like cnn or Joe Biden but for gods sake educate yourself.
Anyone who thinks January 6 was an actual insurrection does not have an opinion worth listening to ...

Watch the documentary. These people are getting jailed because they deserve it. You need to open your eyes and stop being so tethered to one viewpoint

Lol, you caught one sheep, that’s likely one for one so I give you props on that. Watch the documentary. Jan 6th was an awful day in our countries history. Trump acted in a treasonous fashion. Watch it. Doesn’t mean you like cnn or Joe Biden but for gods sake educate yourself.
Respectfully, I have not seen you alter or shape your opinion based on any interaction on this board. There are others on the right who do not as well.

Let's look at J6. Multiple things can be true at once:

1. It was a riot
2. People who breached the capital should be in jail
3. How long people should be in jail is a different matter
4. It was done right as people were counting votes - bad. Very bad.
5. The purpose was to delay and force a re-count. That is different from a 3rd world "insurrection"
6. There was a shocking lack of presence of capitol police
7. There was a shocking amount of pushback when that was brought up
8. There were (it appears) FBI agents there (see: Whitmer "kidnapping"). Wray has been, again, shockingly, coy it appears when asked about it.
9. Trump should have called it off FAR sooner
10. When there were riots in the Summer of 2020, it was celebrated by the left and when Trump tried to protect federal grounds, he was called a Fascist.

With all of that said, the look forward for the right needs to be to 2024 and not back. Trump is ahead in the polls - significantly. Left leaning outlets from CNN to Charlamagne the God say the exact same thing.

Respectfully, I have not seen you alter or shape your opinion based on any interaction on this board. There are others on the right who do not as well.

1. It was a riot
2. People who breached the capital should be in jail
3. How long people should be in jail is a different matter
4. It was done right as people were counting votes - bad. Very bad.
5. The purpose was to delay and force a re-count. That is different from a 3rd world "insurrection"
6. There was a shocking lack of presence of capitol police
7. There was a shocking amount of pushback when that was brought up
8. There were (it appears) FBI agents there (see: Whitmer "kidnapping"). Wray has been, again, shockingly, coy it appears when asked about it.
9. Trump should have called it off FAR sooner
10. When there were riots in the Summer of 2020, it was celebrated by the left and when Trump tried to protect federal grounds, he was called a Fascist.

With all of that said, the look forward for the right needs to be to 2024 and not back. Trump is ahead in the polls - significantly. Left leaning outlets from CNN to Charlamagne the God say the exact same thing.
watch the documentary, why would i change my view??? who on this board has a clue? who do you think in real life has any say in anything?? you seem to want to fit in instead of deal with the reality of trump and his presidency. its a cult, there isnt anything to learn from these people. NOTHING> the SWAMP, actually did make me like Matt Gaetz more that i had. if i suggest people watch something there is a reason. Take it or leave it.

watch the documentary, why would i change my view??? who on this board has a clue? who do you think in real life has any say in anything?? you seem to want to fit in instead of deal with the reality of trump and his presidency. its a cult, there isnt anything to learn from these people. NOTHING> the SWAMP, actually did make me like Matt Gaetz more that i had. if i suggest people watch something there is a reason. Take it or leave it.
You are asking people to watch a documentary and, putatively, change their mind. You on the other hand will not even take 15 seconds to look at my 15 points and share what you agree with, where you disagree or whether you need more information.

I try to be fair and open minded. Exchanges with you are exhausting and unproductive.

Every post reduces down to the same tenet: “Trump voters are blind, sheep”.

After 100 (1,000 plus) posts I was hoping that there was some sort of unique bent, a nuance, but it becomes the same.

I will put you on ignore and you in turn, will register your reaction through a laugh emoji.

Enjoy.

CNN ? 😭😭😭

here’s a real insurrection by the Democrat party’s paramilitary wing BLM and Antifa as secret service agents where attacked and injured as the the White House is shut down and the President removed to a safe location.

no arrests not prosecutions

Last edited:
Reactions: FresnoGator

This guy must be an idiot too…

@FresnoGator @grandhavendiddy educate yourselves. You both are people I do t consider beyond salvage.

hes a idiot the chump backs RINO Hailey

Billionaire Home Depot Co-Founder Bernard Marcus Backs Trump​

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Anyone who thinks January 6 was an actual insurrection does not have an opinion worth listening to ...
It was an insurrection. An insurrection is any resistance to the government, active or passive.

The difference?

The Bundy standoff involved three law enforcement agencies, a thirty hour armed confrontation, and the blocking of an interstate highway for two hours. The Burns standoff, led by the same people, included the hostile, armed overrun of a federal hq building, lasted 40 DAYS.

One guy went to prison over that.

I'm not even trying to hear what a terrible day January 6th was.

Watch the documentary. These people are getting jailed because they deserve it. You need to open your eyes and stop being so tethered to one viewpoint.
Jan 6 was a bunch of ragtag uneducated second and third tier types.
Anyone who shows up at something besides a Halloween party with a Buffalo head on is a complete nitwit.
The scary thing is the number of numbskull types who still think Trump is the shizz.

America can’t afford another stolen election.

Even if some truly believes China Joe got 81M legitimate votes (12M > than Obama’s record 2008$ the election was fraudulent. The FBI, DOJ & CIA MASSIVELY tampered in the 2020 election. They suppressed information, entrapped people & enabled FakeNews…

• Haha
Watch the documentary, it clues you in to who are the most rabid trump supporters. It’s scary how many smart people live in the USA!!!

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
It was an insurrection. An insurrection is any resistance to the government, active or passive.

The difference?

The Bundy standoff involved three law enforcement agencies, a thirty hour armed confrontation, and the blocking of an interstate highway for two hours. The Burns standoff, led by the same people, included the hostile, armed overrun of a federal hq building, lasted 40 DAYS.

One guy went to prison over that.

I'm not even trying to hear what a terrible day January 6th was.
Did you watch the documentary? Of you judging by gut instinct…. Confirmation bias…

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
It was worse than I expected and we are not a third world country…. Although the people on Jan 6th do belong in one.
Comprehension. I was in a third world country and got trapped in the airport while rebel and government forces clashed.

Jan 6 was a bunch of ragtag uneducated second and third tier types.
Anyone who shows up at something besides a Halloween party with a Buffalo head on is a complete nitwit.
The scary thing is the number of numbskull types who still think Trump is the shizz.
Have you noticed that numbskull Trumpers and gun nuts are often the same people?

Reactions: goldmom
The best take on January 6th:
ut7kdjx2ljn71.jpg

1. It was a riot OK
2. People who breached the capital should be in jail Agree
3. How long people should be in jail is a different matter Agree
4. It was done right as people were counting votes - bad. Very bad. Agree
5. The purpose was to delay and force a re-count. That is different from a 3rd world "insurrection" People get to hung up on one word. The definition is "A violent uprising against an authority or government".....so you can fit this into that definition if you are so inclined. But its also not quite the "March on Rome" either. This was something in between that both sides can spin to their liking.
6. There was a shocking lack of presence of capitol police My question is this......was the capitol police presence less than what was normal with other DC political protests, gatherings, marches, of which there have been many over the years? Its easy to look back and point fingers, but the reality is nobody really expected Americans to attack the capitol building. Have you looked at this question?
7. There was a shocking amount of pushback when that was brought up Need the answer to question 6 first.
8. There were (it appears) FBI agents there (see: Whitmer "kidnapping"). Wray has been, again, shockingly, coy it appears when asked about it. Would need a more detailed explanation of what you mean here.
9. Trump should have called it off FAR sooner This is really the slam dunk. The fact that Trump let this go on AND how he addressed the situation when he finally did talk (we love you, your very special) really leaves no doubts.
10. When there were riots in the Summer of 2020, it was celebrated by the left and when Trump tried to protect federal grounds, he was called a Fascist. I don't see this as relevant to Jan 6th. Its a separate discussion IMO. Attacking the capital while a proceeding about the future president is taking place is something much different.

My answers, just for fun.

I've seen it, 6 to 7 Saturdays every fall, although it wasn't very good in 2023.
@greyghost14

Grey your kid is a machine gunner right? Tell him to pass this on:

The ACV is prone to turning over on land and in the surf zone. Tell him that if command will authorize swim qual to wsq to take it and to make sure he and his guys always have chemlights when embarked in amphibious ops and to check the rear hatches themselves. And if they can get helo dunker training to do that too. ACV crew surf quals twice a year but if you can get out of an inverted helo underwater, you can get out of an inverted ACV underwater if you have light.

• Love
Reactions: greyghost14
@greyghost14

Grey your kid is a machine gunner right? Tell him to pass this on:

The ACV is prone to turning over on land and in the surf zone. Tell him that if command will authorize swim qual to wsq to take it and to make sure he and his guys always have chemlights when embarked in amphibious ops and to check the rear hatches themselves. And if they can get helo dunker training to do that too. ACV crew surf quals twice a year but if you can get out of an inverted helo underwater, you can get out of an inverted ACV underwater if you have light.
Yes he is, and he's already gone through the helo dunker training.
I don't believe he's done the ACV training and I'm not sure he will have to but this being the Marines you never know.

I'll pass it along to him when I get the chance, thanks for the suggestion.

BTW, I sent you a DM.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT