ADVERTISEMENT

UVA Rushing the field after barely beating a 1-2 UNRANKED FSU

We imploded in the 4th instead of 3rd qtr. We didn't complete a pass on our final drive, but moved the ball to the 20 via UVA committing like 100 15 yard penalties (after we did it the drive prior)...and still couldn't win.
Igloo if Willie has a losing season this year I have to believe buyout or not he's toast. I could see you guys going after Stoops.

Last I saw the Noles were up. What happened?

Complete shitting of the pants per usual. 5 personal fouls in the 4th. James limpdick Blackman misses Terry who had his guy beat by 15 yards...we dont spike the ball with 5 seconds left on their 3 yd line. Another Willie special

Have some dignity. LOL

Clowns.
Not sure if this rule applies in football in the SEC, but it would be a great idea for the ACC to adopt the same rules the SEC does when fans rush the court in basketball. Fortunately for Duke, it hasn't happened to them for years as I've seen back when the NC State pulled that crap when they beat Duke in 2013.

Have some dignity. LOL

Clowns.

It's Virginia, it's the ACC...what is UVA's record vs. FSU?

I just watched the replay of the 4th quarter, it's unbelievable how incompetent Taggart and staff are. There is actually good talent on that team, but they're lazy and undisciplined

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT