ADVERTISEMENT

UF set to hire Jujuan Seider

BOB REDMAN
1:55 PM/ Originally published onFightin Gators

He has been one of the hottest names on the coaching search lists for the Florida Gators in terms of filling assistant vacancies. Now it appears that the wish will come to fruition as Fightin’ Gators is hearing from sources in West Virginia that Mountaineer assistant coach Ja’Juan Seider will be named to the Florida staff shortly, barring a last minute contract snag.

One caveat is Seider’s buyout at West Virginia, which we have learned has been a holdup of sorts.

The current Running Backs’ coach with the Mountaineers, Seider is known as an elite south Florida recruiter. He relates to the prospects and has a big time connection to the coaches at south Florida high schools.

For the rest of the story....

http://www.scout.com/college/florida/story/1752110-source-jajuan-seider-likely-to-florida?s=401

I knew this was coming when the Harley kid de-committed feom WV and wanted in here

This guy could literally never teach a RB a thing and he is worth the money.

We dump Nuss and tweak our offense and we may catch FSU before long

This Posted over on 247 by TG.

Know you guys all want the latest, so here is what we have heard.

As reported, we do expect JaJuan Seider to be hired as running backs coach. Not sure when it will be announced, but believe this is a done deal, not a situation like Locksley where it seems done and then something changes. That likely means moving Tim Skipper to defense, but we have not been able to confirm that just yet.

On the other coaching hire, we can tell you that Ryan Silverfield has been in contact with the Florida staff as recently as this week, but there's not a whole lot of confidence at the moment that he will be the guy selected for the job. Rob Sale is another name we continue to hear is in the mix. That said, Jim McElwain is in Montana until Monday from what we are told. That's fairly typical, most coaches get away for a few days after signing day. Doesn't necessarily mean coaching hires won't be announced before then, just passing along info.

We will continue to update as we get more info.

Reactions: rdgtr
Stoutland is probably coming to Gainesville in a few days also.

Jeff Stoutland Philadelphia Eagles OL 2013-Present.
OL coach at Bama 2011-12. (32 years coaching)

Seems to me that he would be a very good OL hire for Mc, as they already have NC'ship history together at UA.

Reactions: seffnergator
I knew this was coming when the Harley kid de-committed feom WV and wanted in here

This guy could literally never teach a RB a thing and he is worth the money.

We dump Nuss and tweak our offense and we may catch FSU before long

Shouldn't the UAA also fire Mc for his total regression in recruiting (according to U)? :confused:

For the twits that claimed that Mc/Gators recruiting was 'continuing to regress' WTFU and smell the roses. o_O

From 91 > 21 > 12 > 9, with a freakin' 2017 banner Top 10 class.
That's recruiting regression 101 according to Michi.
Any dumber and you'd go on the 'slug-scale' for IQ. :cool:

Shouldn't the UAA also fire Mc for his total regression in recruiting (according to U)? :confused:

For the twits that claimed that Mc/Gators recruiting was 'continuing to regress' WTFU and smell the roses. o_O

From 91 > 21 > 12 > 9, with a freakin' 2017 banner Top 10 class.
That's recruiting regression 101 according to Michi.
Any dumber and you'd go on the 'slug-scale' for IQ. :cool:

I ranknthis years class as #42 because the so-called experts don't know shit.

I ranknthis years class as #42 because the so-called experts don't know shit.

I said that it would be a Top 10 class, no matter what the various ranking services put it at.

Unlike you, I was correct, and as it happens, most of the ranking services agreed with me. And like you, those that didn't agree with me were WRONG again... :p

I said that it would be a Top 10 class, no matter what the various ranking services put it at.

Unlike you, I was correct, and as it happens, most of the ranking services agreed with me. And like you, those that didn't agree with me were WRONG again... :p

Lol, so you were going to rank it top 10, regardless?

Which proves that you're right?

Im taller than my best friend...even though he's 3 inches taller than me, because I believe im taller.

Sounds legit.

Lol, so you were going to rank it top 10, regardless?

Which proves that you're right?

Im taller than my best friend...even though he's 3 inches taller than me, because I believe im taller.

Sounds legit.

He's a mental midget. And even in a thread dedicated to information about the team he somehow manages to make a thread all about himself. He's right because he declared himself right beforehand and was always gonna be right because of his personal rankings. Makes sense.

I love watching this group of Circle-Jerkers getting each other off by constantly talking outta their collective azzes....
(dance monkeys dance)

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: fsu939913
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT